Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ishrafan_us

Viji and Maya nice reviews.. not watching the episode but going by what's written by all.

So Pihu is under the influence of Raman? It must be a good news, but why wouldn't she? She got her papa with her mamma and what will Shagun tell her to poison her mind as Raman is still dancing to her tunes and staying away from Ishita for 1 year and it may continue for life too. Where is the progress?
And come to think of Raman equation with kids... His hatred is towards ishita for his all problems is understandable and even justified as she brought nothing but bad luck to him(really?), but what did his 2 other kids Adi and Ruhi do this to deserve this punishment from their papa. Why only Pihu is important and not Adi and Ruhi? What is stopping him to communicate with his two kids.? I don't think even Shagun or Pihu will be upset with him keeping in touch with his two kids?
Plan or no plan first leap and second leap seems so shallow and as long as ishita and Raman are there even separated the TRP audience young and old approve it it seems irrespective of how an educated and working woman is treated in the name of nayi soch..
Just couldn't resist posting as Raman not in touch with his other kids confused me immensely..as everyone believed his love for kids is above and beyond anybody or is it his love for a kid is above and beyond everyone only if that kid is attached to Shagun.. seems like the latter is true..
Also i remember how Ishita was blamed for not in touch with family for 7 years making them all believe in her death.. but now Raman is alive and well and walked out on his family consciously.. so he gets a free pass i guess for not in touch with his kids and family. 

Hi Raji..thanks dear 
I'm more interested in her reaction after seeing Ishita...if cordial progress if not...epic failure...yes she will be fine..her papa left ishuta aunty...and came to her..he hadn't I see undivided attention...ofcourse she will be on top of the world. 
Whatever it may be ..tpraman should've kept in touch atleast with his kids...aDi and ruhi...he is lives alone ..Pihu is nit with him 24/7... Atleast on special occasions their birthdays and festivals...no wonder the kids feel abandoned,  hurt , that their father never for once looked back or kept in touch...it's like their father washed off his hands...whatever it may be they are children..no matter how old they get...it is sad. Now again the kids are in fear of loosing their mother...
About Ishita bashing...oh boy...I remember  those days...isn't it interesting ?!

begumparaa thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: DivAnDorables

The sexy blue nightdress that she is sure to pack for her 1 year anniversary honeymoon with Raman in Adelaide !