Originally posted by: _innocent_
Ekta tried to show some common sense here by emphasizing the tourist visa! She is illegally working as a bar attender for cash in hand!😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: _innocent_
Ekta tried to show some common sense here by emphasizing the tourist visa! She is illegally working as a bar attender for cash in hand!😆
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
That's what I'm wondering too. I mean, I understand that she can't work as a teacher because she needs a licence to work outside of India, but seriously a bar tender?
As far as I can remember, there are other jobs in the world that do not involve a sexual element. Let's see there are convenience stores, factories, bakeries, libraries, coffee shops, flower shops, fast-food restaurants, banquet halls etc.Not everything needs to be sexualized and set up in a manner to put the woman in distress just so that the male hero can sweep in and save her.Where is your nayi soch India? I'm still waiting. 😳
Originally posted by: sinisterstorms
Yeah...I agree Raj...a bargirl of all professions...I hope they have a decent explanation :/
Originally posted by: prachi_vrushan
did you guys forget pragya was a professor in kkb
bt after marriage she forgot that
So in a same way naina BHI as a professor work kregi bhul jao
this is a track that will lead naina to Mehra industries and veer...
haa ... i agree . Ekta forgets about actress profession after marriage . She didnt need to follow her carrer just needs to earn trpsOriginally posted by: prachi_vrushan
did you guys forget pragya was a professor in kkb
bt after marriage she forgot that
So in a same way naina BHI as a professor work kregi bhul jao