Memories - TWINJ FF new part Page 52! - Page 33

Posted: 7 years ago
Part 17

As i stared into his eyes.. some tears found their way..

This meant he could have returned long back... that's what he said didn't he..that he broke up with her long back ?...then why now ..why after 5 years ...he decided to come back ?

His hand reached towards my face..  and I slid my chair back.. and wiped my tears...myself

I realised I was about to make a scene in public...there were few people around...but still

I got up but realised this was not the solution...I can't keep running away.. I can't let this wound be fresh always.. i needed to heal.. i needed to recover... even if it meant putting this friendship to rest ...I had to do it.. I couldn't stay in this limbo anymore ..  he was here.. he had pursued me ...he wanted to fix what was broken...even though it took him so long... at this moment I didn't know what hurt more.. Whether he not believing in me all those years back or he trying to mend everything ... because mending meant he did realise his mistakes... even if he realised them so late...

I turned and sat down again...

He remained motionless after I had avoided him from wiping my tears..

We stared at each other...unable to frame words...unable to say anything...

I knew what this would mean to her...this would mean I didn't believe her even after sarika left.. and that was the guilt that had been killing me... how i believed sarika even when we broke up.. how i never visited our memories before...and was forced to visit them only after sarika's message.. but how do I tell her..

She looked so broken... so fragile.. and I was the reason behind all this..

She had complete right to feel betrayed...

why had I not pondered about this? Why had I not opened old memories...why had I not come back earlier... the wounds wouldn't be soo deep..

she got up and I froze...feeling this was the end of everything... everything just stopped for me...

sorrys weren't enough..neither were any other words...

She stood frozen...and then turned back and sat...and looked straight into my eyes..

No lie no truth could give her comfort...and as her eyes looked deep in mine...

I had never felt at so much...in fact never felt so many emotions...at once...

And as we sat in silence.. I tried to frame words in my mind.. but her eyes.. just made me more and more guilty...

She didn't deserve this..she didn't deserve to go through all this.. go through so much torture just because I had decided to mend our friendship..just because I felt I deserved a second chance.. she was living on as broken as she could be..but she had been living and I managed to open all her wounds...

At least I owed her this much.. for every pain she bared because of me ...for every tear she shed for me...

My mouth went dry ... and I got up.. I knew... what I had to do..

"I don't deserve your friendship...I just don't.. u r right to think that why did I come after so long.. no reason I give would make up for the fact that I let you down...I let this friendship down...I let ...--"

And she cut me and said "us down..."

She looked up her eyes welled up..

I looked at him and said "sit"

I was gonna say something I had only confessed to my diary.. yes I was gonna open the wound and let my broken soul on display .. there was no other way

He looked around..and he sat...and before he could say anything , I spoke...with slight tears falling

"Ever felt so broken that you thought you can't be fixed ...ever felt like this was your end but you kept breathing..ever felt so hurt that no one... and no thing could give you peace...ever felt so broken that no matter how many times you tried...you couldn't put yourself back together? "

With every sentence .. his guilt grew deeper...and for me...that was something ... you might wonder why...well..years back..when I called him...messaged him..begged him..cried in front of him..my pain didn't affect him..he walked on without feeling the depth of my emotions...

But today it was different.. i could see my pain reflecting on his face and I continued...and yes with intention to show case my pain further...

" ever felt like you gave your everything to someone and yet somehow you were not enough ?..ever felt so stuck that no matter how many days... passed by...you felt same every morning...ever felt like you were crawling through life...?"

He felt every word.. i knew he did... his body continued to twitch..and his face ..his eyes...showed emotions I never knew existed ...

existed...for me...

As much as I wanted to run out of there.. I realised she wanted something else..when she started to speak...I felt each of her words wash over me..and I felt pain ...so deep...that I was surprised I could feel to that depth...

What surprised me was not her wanting to express her pain...but her will to still stay...even after everything...

And her next words confirmed what I was thinking...

"running away...blocking you from my memories..pretending our friendship didn't exist...pretending you didn't matter...nothing has worked...and nothing will...because 5 years are enough for me to realise...that some people and some relations go beyond that.."

And in utter shock i stared at her...

We left the place in silence and he dropped me back...

With no byes exchanged and no promises to meet again...I reached my room..

I picked up my diary...and wrote

" to remain frustrated...to remain angry..it will never fix me..will never solve the problem..will never heal me...yes he didn't come back ...but maybe if he had come back then..he would have not felt the way he felt today..i would not have seen my pain reflect on him.. there is no point in denying that this relation does exist...and also no point in denying that he wants to be part of this friendship as much as I want it to be..sometimes u just need to let go... nothing else has worked..maybe i can finally move on by being friends with him..not every moving on requires you to be filled anger ..hate ...and tears...lots of tears..."

I think it is time ..that this relation moved forward.. I hope you all like dthis part.. I am free from uni now and with holidays at hand.. expect a daily update and also an ending😳

Please comment/ like... would mean a lot to me
I wont say sorry for the late update instead give a regular update to make up for it

love u all
griffy

IMP NOTE : Please like the post if you want me to message you about the next update.. makes it easier for me.. THANK YOU

Edited by griffy.fz - 7 years ago
I m so happy to see an update...
Running to read...
Originally posted by Shaveerkti

I m so happy to see an update...
Running to read...

aww thanks soo much

I am so glad to have an audience to this story!
means a lot
Ress 
I'm second!
Now rushing to read!
Originally posted by SweetSau

Ress 
I'm second!
Now rushing to read!

Di this was wonderful!

I know I have very very rarely commented on your stories but I was always almost one of the first people to read the updates once you posted them! I am very very sorry for not commenting then.

The way you write all the feelings if both Twinkle and kunj! The anguish, the pain, the heartbreak experienced by Twinkle were bang on in all the updates! The feeling of regret, guilt felt by Kunj of not trusting his best friend and not reaching out to Twinkle was expressed so perfectly. Him keeping all the memories of Twinkle soo carefully and Twinkle writing out and expressing herself to her dairy treasuring all the memories in her heart I loved it.

In today's update god what to say!!

The words said by Twinkle in red

"Ever felt so broken that you thought you can't be fixed ...ever felt like this was your end but you kept breathing..ever felt so hurt that no one... and no thing could give you peace...ever felt so broken that no matter how many times you tried...you couldn't put yourself back together? "

" ever felt like you gave your everything to someone and yet somehow you were not enough ?..ever felt so stuck that no matter how many days... passed by...you felt same every morning...ever felt like you were crawling through life...?"

These words just made me cry!! They expressed soo many feelings. I could relate to them completely. I felt as if it was me saying all that!!

The hurt and pain and regret that you showed in Kunj's was also something that I felt!!

Girl whatever you write you just make the words come alive and they express the feelings you want to portray soo perfectly that a person feels like they are watching it experiencing everything.

This update was wonderful! And I seriously really loved it!

Hope you start new stories after ending your current ones and I won't force you to continue as I'm sure that the ending you will give would be just and perfect!

Update soon

Lots of love

Sayli
Edited by SweetSau - 7 years ago
hey griffy awesome update
i loved it very much
poor twinj i felt sad fro them that sarika ki bachi i will kill her
iam glad twinjs relation is gonna move forward 
plzzz do continue soon

Originally posted by SweetSau

Di this was wonderful!

I know I have very very rarely commented on your stories but I was always almost one of the first people to read the updates once you posted them! I am very very sorry for not commenting then.

The way you write all the feelings if both Twinkle and kunj! The anguish, the pain, the heartbreak experienced by Twinkle were bang on in all the updates! The feeling of regret, guilt felt by Kunj of not trusting his best friend and not reaching out to Twinkle was expressed so perfectly. Him keeping all the memories of Twinkle soo carefully and Twinkle writing out and expressing herself to her dairy treasuring all the memories in her heart I loved it.

In today's update god what to say!!

The words said by Twinkle in red

These words just made me cry!! They expressed soo many feelings. I could relate to them completely. I felt as if it was me saying all that!!

The hurt and pain and regret that you showed in Kunj's was also something that I felt!!

Girl whatever you write you just make the words come alive and they express the feelings you want to portray soo perfectly that a person feels like they are watching it experiencing everything.

This update was wonderful! And I seriously really loved it!

Hope you start new stories after ending your current ones and I won't force you to continue as I'm sure that the ending you will give would be just and perfect!

Update soon

Lots of love

Sayli

and your comment made me cry man
thank u soo much Sayli ..means a lot.. I know you have always been a faithful reader. I have always seen yr likes and no sorrys are needed

thank u soo much for such a beautiful comment..
touched my heart🤗.. kind of speechless.
will cont tom for sure

u take care dear

love ya
Originally posted by kusharberry

hey griffy awesome update
i loved it very much
poor twinj i felt sad fro them that sarika ki bachi i will kill her
iam glad twinjs relation is gonna move forward 
plzzz do continue soon

aww linaa...😳😳 thank u for reading..and thank you for comingg back!!

love u sooo much
😳🤗
will update tom

cheers

griffy
Babe it's so good to see you again! Believe it or not, I had been thinking about this story recently when I was discussing storied with deep meanings with my friends.
The chapter was different because instead of walking away, Twinkle sat down and instead of pleading Kunj realised how he was on the verge of loosing this relationship forever all due to his own mistakes.

The highlight of the chapter was Twinkle's words. So amazing, so beautifully written. I have no words to describe how deep they are. I can just say that it struck the right chords. 
Twinke's instant decision to sit down, to give this a chance for she knew she was nothing without his support in her life made it a lot more emotional... Even if I read this after so long, it does not fail to connect to me. You just write it that way :) 

And bruh! I am not dropping this story anytime 😉

Originally posted by Black_Maniac

Babe it's so good to see you again! Believe it or not, I had been thinking about this story recently when I was discussing storied with deep meanings with my friends.
The chapter was different because instead of walking away, Twinkle sat down and instead of pleading Kunj realised how he was on the verge of loosing this relationship forever all due to his own mistakes.

The highlight of the chapter was Twinkle's words. So amazing, so beautifully written. I have no words to describe how deep they are. I can just say that it struck the right chords. 
Twinke's instant decision to sit down, to give this a chance for she knew she was nothing without his support in her life made it a lot more emotional... Even if I read this after so long, it does not fail to connect to me. You just write it that way :) 

And bruh! I am not dropping this story anytime 😉

OMG omg
I was waiting for your comment man! I hoped u had not given up on the story 
thank u soo soo much for staying on.. I know I kinda disappeared just to hectic times man.. but I am gonna make sure i complete this story.. its too close to my heart man
I had to show .. how far can we rant on hate .. cry..how long can u continue that ?.. there comes a breaking point where u decide do u wanna continue or want to let go.. i wanted to potray that

thanks soo much dear means a lot

love u 
griffy

P.S. your siggys are ❤️ ... my next fanfic will be on shivika😉