Devanshi as choti mata!!

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Sarla is so greedy and selfish. She is using Devanshi for all the wrong reasons. Once Kusum Sundari comes to know about Devanshi as choti mata she won't spare her. Felt bad for Devanshi. Like  Ashutosh and Rajjo characters. Both are caring and loving towards Devanshi.
PS: Nobody is interested in this show it seems as forum is so silent.
Edited by vyoman - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiles_uk thumbnail
i watch it ... sarla only out for revenge .. i wonder if her heart will melt when she reads devanshi essay on mother
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hope somewhere in the future Sarla develops a soft corner for the little girl since she loves her mother so much. But the dad is great, from what I've seen he is wonderful with the girls. 
I guess the forum is quite since there is no love story and no big names involved with the show. 
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes its shocking-she tells KS is dhongi but what punya she is doing by making a child into Goddess????iAnd how come a servant(she was seravnt in KS house before 7 years)has come to inherit so much wealth in 7 years-I dont see her useless husband earning anythinG?Some clarify?
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: india2050

Yes its shocking-she tells KS is dhongi but what punya she is doing by making a child into Goddess????iAnd how come a servant(she was seravnt in KS house before 7 years)has come to inherit so much wealth in 7 years-I dont see her useless husband earning anythinG?Some clarify?

She wants to take revenge on Kusum Sundari. So, she is preparing to make Devanshi as Mata. Devanshi is not her biological daughter. So, she doesn't have any motherly feelings towards her.  I don't think they are showing her as rich.