Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 358
Hearing the noise in the hall all were coming out of their room one by one. All were able recognize Aarthi and uttam as they have seen them during Ranveer and Naina marriage arrangement but only few were able to recognize Nirbhay. Disha and Devarsh were shocked to the extreme seeing Nirbhay there. Rithika who was ready for the day hearing the noise in the hall with a doubtful face came out and when she came to the corridor she stood near the corridor stand were she had a shocked face seeing Nirbhay in the hall.
Disha(who was shell shocked in thoughts): Oh Nirbhay..why he has come here? Don't know what he is having in his mind? oh god see to that I don't face any problem because of this Nirbhay coming here.
Devarsh(with a extreme shocked face in thoughts): Oh no how he came here? What this Nirbhay is thinking in his mind and why he has come here? Oh no god nothing wrong should happen to me.

Rithika seeing Nirbhay in the hall thought about the flashback of Nirbhay stabbing her and the way she asked for the help from his and he leaving her there itself and ran from the spot came to her mind. Rithika was seeing Nirbhay with a anger face now.
Nirbhay(seeing Ishani): Ishani give me a chance let me tell you everything please..(he tried to move forwards to Ishani).
Rithika(in a anger tone standing in the corridor above):Nirbhay..

Nirbhay who was seeing Ishani saw above the stairs. Almost all saw Rithika hearing the shout of her. Rithika seeing Nirbhay with anger started to walk in the corridor were her walk reflected her anger she was having on Nirbhay. Nirbhay,Aarthi, Uttam saw Rithika were she came down in the stairs and came and stood facing Nirbhay.
Rithika(in a anger tone):How dare you come here?
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika with a silent face):See Rithika I too came to see you also. I am really sorry..
Rithika:See now I am trying to live a good life better leave from here. you no need to ask sorry to anyone.
Disha(in thoughts):What is this? Nirbhay came to tell sorry to Ishani...oh Bhagwan save me.

Devarsh hearing Nirbhay came to tell sorry was sweating now.
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay): See Nirbhay I am changed not like before. Please now at least I wish to live a good life so better go from here.
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika in a worried voice):Rithika I am happy that you yourself changed. When coming here I thought to make you understand that you should not have vengeance on Ranveer and Ishani only but thank god you itself understood it.
Rithika: Haan the moment Ishani told Ranveer to help me to take to hospital and the moment Ishani made me to lay in her lap and the moment Raagini wiped my tears everything changed me a lot. Here after I am not ready to live that worst life were only evilness and revenge was there.I wish to live a life having good friends, family and happiness (she had a emotional face).
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika): Haan when you got a change to change I won't get a chance to change?(he saw Ishani with a emotional face and walked to her passing Amba and joined his hands to her):I am sorry. I know you can never ever forgive me for the things I done to you but I promise you here after I won't harass you for anything please trust me Ishani. Even now If you don't trust me let me fall in your feet(he was about to fall in Ishani's feet).
Ishani(moved two steps backward and showed her hand to stop):Don't want..(she didn't face him at all).
Nirbhay(seeing Ishani moving backwards stood well and seeing her with a smile):Ishani I am sorry..
Ranveer(with a anger came to him):See better get out I am not ready to trust you.
Nirbhay(seeing Ranveer):See Ranveer I understand how it will feel If another man take your wife. But let Ishani forgive me I will leave(seeing Ishani):I am sorry Ishani please I am sorry.
Sharman(with a anger came to Nirbhay): you are that Nirbhay how dare you will harass my sister to this extreme? Now get out or else I will call the police
Nirbhay(saw Ishani even though hearing Sharman's anger):Ishani please..
Aarthi(seeing Nirbhay asking for sorry and seeing Ishani): Ishani Nirbhay Bhaiya is not like before. He has changed please Ishani I know you are such a good heart girl you never know to do anything wrong to anyone. That is why you have taken Rithika to hospital even though she has done many wrong to you. Like that you forgive Bhaiya too he will be happy and I tell you here after Bhaiya won't do anything wrong to you. Please forgive him..

Ishani saw Aarthi and seeing all her family a glance and keeping the sweet box she was having it in her hand in the tea poi and came and stood in front of Nirbhay.
Ishani(in a clear tone seeing Nirbhay): you are asking me to forgive you?
Nirbhay with a guilty face shook his head as yes..
Ishani(with a silent anger face): If you really desire for a woman please marry a woman and give her love but please don't dare to touch other man's wife at any cost. I really don't feel to forgive you. you want to know why?
Nirbhay saw her with a silent face and shook his head signing her to tell slowly.
Ishani:(showing her index finger in front of him): you are such a womanizer who see woman as only a object. you never saw them as a human being. you only saw their skin but not the heart. I can forgive you If you have hurt me or beat me but for the way you tried to get my respect for my complete life I won't forgive you. If you ever want my forgiveness better don't see any other woman in a wrong motive here after. The man who sees woman as just a object his birth should be surely doubted...
Nirbhay(instantly): Nahi Ishani Nahi I am not that much worst Man and all. From small Maa gave me what all I wanted.When Papa scolded me Maa took care of me and protected me from my father's scoldings. The nature itself made me to disrespect my father and whole family. I came to the collage and started to get all the bad habits. I started to use woman to satisfy my needs.But I really Liked you Ishani that is why when you were in collage itself I tried to misbehave with you and Ranveer came and bet me. After that I went to jail and my life changed in other direction and after so many days I saw you in the hospital with your child that time only again my desire to get you started in my heart.for that I kidnapped you and when Ranveer came to rescue you that time Naina fell in love with Ranveer and because of her adamant nature Naina too died. (he started to cry heavily): Because of my dirty desire I lost my sister finally. (seeing Ishani with a teary eyes): When Aarthi pinpointed my mistake only I got to know the mistakes too Ishani.Till today in my home no one talked against me but Aarthi made me understand everything (joining his hand again): Please forgive me(he saw the complete family):Sorry to all of you for harassing your Ishani and making you all worrying by kidnapping Ishani. Trust me here after I won't do anything wrong to your family. (seeing Ranveer and coming to him):Sorry Ranveer even I would react the same way if any other man take my wife from me. And I was the soul responsibility for Naina's dead. I very well know that you can never see other girl in wrong motive. I am sorry please for the pain I gave you by kidnapping Ishani.
Ranveer(saw Nirbhay who has started to cry heavily and his face changed to a soft face):Nirbhay...
Nirbhay(seeing Ranveer with tears filled face):Ranveer I was wrong once but Ishani changed me and she told me what a family means and then only I started to behave well with my  family. Even though I was wrong but Aarthi very well told all my mistakes. (wiping his tears and he gave a smile): Here after I am going to send all my henchman from that job and only going to concentrate in my business and that too in a legal way.(seeing Ishai):As you said I promise that here after  I won't see any woman in wrong eye. Will you forgive me Ishani?

Ranveer was able to feel a tremendous change in Nirbhay were the tears of Nirbhay clearly told it to him. Ranveer saw Ishani were she was seeing Ranveer with a silent face. Ranveer signed Ishani to talk to Nirbhay well and forgive him were Ishani silently shook her head as okay.
Ishani(came forwards to Nirbhay):Nirbhay If you will be like that I am the happiest person for you.
Nirbhay(seeing her with a smile):you forgave me know?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and then Nirbhay shook her head as yes): hmm okay. Take care of your family.
Nirbhay(had a smile):you know for this character itself you will live a long life Ishani. Here after I won't come to you or your family unnecessarily  but when needed I will be back to you as a good friend as once we were in our collage.

Ishani gave a light smile and shook her head as okay.
Aarthi(coming to Ishani):Thank you Ishani here after Bhaiya won't give any problem to you. (seeing Ranveer):Thank you Ranveer for not complaining against Bhaiya.
All of them saw Aarthi and Nirbhay and a high voltage drama was going on in RV mansion hall. Disha and Devarsh were sweating like anything seeing the changed Nirbhay and Rithika.
Ranveer shook his head as okay to Aarthi were Aarthi turned to Rithika with a smile. She touched Rithika's hand with her hand.
Aarthi:Rithika come back to our home you were there only know? come back let us take care of you well.
Rithika didn't know what to react to this.
Nirbhay(with a smile seeing Rithika): Haan however we both realized our mistakes know? you were in our home only these many days come to our home let us go..
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay in a normal tone): I am happy Nirbhay that you changed. But..
Nirbhay:you are still angry on me for stabbing you and leaving you as it is?you didn't forgive me know?
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay with a smile shaking her head as no): Nahi that stab was due to the deeds I did before.That stab only gave me enlightenment. When Ishani is able to forgive me itself I too can forgive you for this small mistake. But I wish to be here. I have got my family after these many days I don't want to lose them again.

Ranveer saw Rithika were he was still having a anger face for Rithika. He was feeling still she is acting to be good.
Amba(with a smile came forward and seeing Nirbhay):If you are really changed we are happy for it Nirbhay. Please don't make woman shed tears at any time that is enough but let Rithika be with us. She is now okay and she was so violent only as we left her as it is once.She went to jail for the deeds she did before. Now also I am not ready to leave her and again to make her life full of vengeance and revenge.
Baa(came forwards); Haan let her be with us. She is too our family only. Once temporary she was in your home and she is too a family member to us. Happy that here after you won't be doing anything wrong to Ishani that is more than enough.
Nirbhay(seeing all with a smile and seeing Rithika): You have got a best family in the world I too trust you changed please don't change evil again.
Rithika(with a smile): Hmm I  won't and even you too be the good person.
Nirbhay(shaking his head as okay): Hmm I will be(seeing Ranveer and Ishani):You both are the best couple ever. You both only know to prevent others you never know to harm anyone. Let me leave Ishani.
Ishani(seeing him):Okay go safely
Nirbhay: Haan okay but let me promise you that when you need a help in your life I will be the one to come forward for you to help you(with a smile):as a good friend.

Ishani too shook her head as okay were Nirbhay seeing all shaking his head as leaving started to walk were his eyes fell on Disha and Devarsh were both were shivering and were sweating badly. Nirbhay got the flashback of How Disha and Devarsh were ready to help him in killing Ishani and the way they asked for money for it,
Nirbhay(Seeing Disha and Devarsh with sharp eyes in thoughts):Gaddar..
To be continued 😉
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice episode sakshi
hope nirbhay should be changed 
rithika should soon get out of rv mansion if too she is good everyone has hatred for her at corner of their heart 
bye 
take care

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 359
Nirbhay was seeing Disha and Devarsh with a sharp looking thinking they are the traitor. Disha and Devarsh faces was sweating like anything were both of their legs were shivering thinking what Nirbhay is going to tell. Aarthi and Uttam too was about to walk were seeing Nirbhay standing still they both too stood without understanding why Nirbhay is standing.
Nirbhay(with a cute smile turned back to all):Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Nirbhay): Haan..
Nirbhay(showing Disha and Devarsh):Who are they both to you? I feel I have seen them somewhere..
Ishani(giving a head shake):She is Disha my sister and Devarsh he is my brother..
Aarthi(getting Disha's name in thoughts):Disha this was the name Bhaiya was telling when he was about to go to stab Ishani know? What was Disha's connection in Bhaiya going to stab Ishani?

As Aarthi was thinking Nirbhay hearing they both are Ishani's Sister and brother had a smile in his face.
Nirbhay(seeing Ishani):Ishani for the first time being good person can I tell you some good thing?
Ishani: Haan
Nirbhay(seeing all a glance and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer I came to stab Ishani. Did you any time think that How I came to that place knowing that you both will be coming in that road that too at that time? think a while how will I know you both are in that place?
Ranveer too had a doubtful face were Amba too thought about it.
Amba(came in front): Haan I thought it one day. We only our family members know Ishani and Ranveer were coming back home alone but how you came to know about it?
Nirbhay(showed Disha and Devarsh);This Disha and Devarsh only said it to me.

Disha and Devarsh were shell shocked seeing Nirbhay showing them to their family were Baa was shocked to hear it. All were having a shocked face were Ishani saw Disha and Devarsh with a shocked look were Ranveer saw Disha and Devarsh with a anger face. Amba saw Disha and Devarsh with a the eyes which said she may burn them.
Aarthi(in thoughts):so bad these people are. How Ishani is good to all but her own brother and sister were connected to this stab plan.
Rithika(with a smile in thoughts):Very good Nirbhay you did a fab job for this itself I can forgive you. you have shown the traitors of this family.
Ishani(in a stammering tone):Na..Nahi they can't do that kind of things and all.
Amba(in a instant): Nahi Ishani they will do these kind of things. Ishani: Maa they are my brother and sister how they will..
Amba:(seeind Disha and Devarsh):You both did it know?
Disha and Devarsh brought their acting skill now..
Disha: Nahi Kaki (coming to Ishani and hugging her): Ishani I didn't do it(coming out of the hug with a cry): I don't even know this Nirbhay I only saw him during your collage days now only I am seeing him after that. He is telling lie Ishani..
Devarsh:Haan Ishani what we did now? we came out and stood here hearing some noise in the hall for that he is telling something wrong about us. we are your brother and sister Ishani how will we do that kind of thing to you?
Rithika(in thoughts); hmm they started their acting..
Ishani:(seeing Nirbhay): Haan Nirbhay they are my sister and brother why they need to tell you about me and Ranveer coming there?
Nirbhay(with a smile):Then how come I came to know that you and Ranveer are coming to that place at that time?This Disha and Devarsh talked with me before itself. I was searching for a place to stab you and to tell that place I and Rithika hired Disha and Devarsh even they agreed to do it when I told that I will given 50 lakhs to each. I have recorded that deal in my camera too shall I show it?
Ranveer(hearing it seeing Disha and Devarsh and then to Nirbhay in a normal tone):Show it.

Nirbhay took his phone from his pocket and searched for the video clips and seeing the video clip.
Nirbhay(seeing Ranveer): I used to record all my deals to make the person to be in my control so only I recorded this too without to their knowledge. Even Rithika knows this have a look at it.(he gave the phone playing the video clip).
Ranveer got his phone and watched the video clip were Disha and Devarsh were making a deal to tell where Ishani is and promising them that they will bring Ishani to the place for him to kill Ishani. They accept for the money of 50 lakhs each. All were able to hear the audio of the clip were all were shocked. Krisha saw Devarsh with a awkward face. Manas having Krish in his hand gave a anger look to Disha. Ishani saw Disha and Devarsh with a silent face. Disha and Devarsh had a face that they have got caught so well to the family members.
Ranveer(took a deep breath and seeing Nirbhay):There is nothing wrong in forgiving you Nirbhay because when we have a traitor among ourselves there is nothing painful than that. I trust you that you have changed. Go and live a good life.
Rithika(came to Nirbhay with a smile): you know what I too was wondering how to tell this truth but you made it simple.
Nirbhay(with a smile); Hmm at least what we can do to Ishani and Ranveer. Tk good bye Rithika.
Rithika: Hmm bye.(she gave a smile to him).
Nirbhay:(with a smile): Let me leave Ranveer..
Ranveer; Haan

Nirbhay seeing all a glance and started to walk out of the house were Aarthi and Uttam too saw all who were shocked hearing about Disha and Devarsh started to walk with Nirbhay.They came out of the house were Aarthi and Uttam started to walk in front were Nirbhay stopped a while in the entrance and saw Ishani who was shocked hearing Disha and Devarsh and with a smile.
Nirbhay(with a smile):I was a man who wants to harass you but today I showed who is a traitor near you.You thought me what is life now I am going to live that life Ishani. (he saw her his last glance and with a smile started to walk out of RV mansion).
Baa(with a anger seeing Disha and Devarsh): I am ashamed to tell you all are born in my family for money you have tried to kill Ishani.
Devarsh:Baa that is a fake video.
Disha: haan Baa fake video he is playing with all of us.
Amba: haan what is Nirbhay's motive in making you get caught to our family. you guys have done it better accept it.
Ranveer(with anger was about to go to beat Devarsh): Fake video? you all are only fake people always how dare you?
Ishani(stopping Ranveer):Its okay Ranveer leave them..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a doubtful face):Kya? you are asking me to leave them.you itself heard that video know? I saw it with my eyes they have talked a deal to kill you. Even that Nirbhay is changing in his life but why these both are not able to change.?
Ishani:Its okay Ranveer leave them what ever happens they are my brother and sister (seeing Krisha): I don't know from when Devarsh started to hate me but If you can please try to change him.

Devarsh was speechless were he lowered his head and was not able to see anyone. Krisha seeing a ashamed look on Devarsh started to walk inside.Devarsh too with ashamed face to make Krisha calm started to walk behind her.
Ishani(seeing Manas):You too try to make Disha understand what is love. Tell her that Krish is important to her and tell her to take care of Krish well.
Rithika saw Ishani with a smile seeing her way of respect she is holding for her family.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a anger):So this is your decision. I think I need to send them out of the house..
Amba: Haan Ishani they will be doing these things to any of us so let us..
Ishani(before Amba could complete): Maa you are thinking about Devarsh and Disha but I am thinking about Krisha, Manas and Krish. They need Disha and Devarsh so leave them.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):So If this is the conclusion you are giving to this problem let me order you now.You can go anywhere her after even alone or with any one in house but you should not go anywhere with Disha and Devarsh got that..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer shaking her head as okay); hmm okay.(she took the sweet box from the tea poi and seeing Amba): Let me go and see Papa and come Maa.

Amba without getting satisfied in Ishani's decision shook her head as okay.Ishani started to walk towards the entrance of the house and was going to servant quarters. All started to move were Rithika too started to move to dinning table to have her breakfast.Manas seeing Disha a anger face started to walk inside the house were Disha too went behind him. Ranveer was standing with anger still.
Baa(coming to Ranveer);Sorry Ranveer you are taking care of all of us but they are ready to kill Ishani.
Ranveer:But did you see Baa how Ishani is behaving? she forgave them too. We are thinking about the outside problem for Ishani but inside our family itself she is having all the problem.
Baa:Ranveer I am sorry..(telling it she started to move from there towards her room with heart broken inside her thinking her family heir behaviour).
Amba(seeing Ranveer):Its okay Ranveer we got to know what people are? Nirbhay is telling know here after he won't interfer in our life.Rithika(seeing her in dinning table):She too came back to normal so leave we don't want to mind Disha and Devarsh. We will take care of Ishani.

Ranveer shook his head as okay were Amba too started to move from there. Ranveer with a impossible head shake started to walk and started to climb the stairs to go to his room.
Ishani went to the servant quarters and went to Nitin's house and she knocked the door. Nitin who was ready for the day and was watching News channel got up from the sofa and came to the door and opened the door.He had a smile seeing Ishani.
Nitin: Ishani come in..
Ishani with a smile came inside the room and sat in the sofa were Nitin too came and sat beside her. Ishani showed the sweet box to him.
Nitin(with a doubtful face); Sweets?
Ishani: Mithesh Kaka and Baba brought sweets yesterday so Maa told me to give this box to you.
Nitin(with a smile getting it): tk thank you.
Ishani(with a smile): Papa now Nirbhay came to home.
Nitin(in a instant): He is making any problem again?
Ishani: Nahi Papa he came to ask sorry. He promised us that he won't create any problem here after.
Nitin:(with a smile):Then its totally fine Ishani.
Ishani: Haan Papa its fine Now. Nirbhay changed and Rithika is too came back to normal(thinking for a while): But Papa some other thing too happened.
Nitin:What?
Ishani: That day Nirbhay and Rithika came to stab me know?
Nitin: Haan
Ishani:For them Disha and Devarsh only have said that I am coming in that route and they have told them to kill me
Nitin(with a shocked face): Disha and Devarsh they are ready to kill their own sister Ishani?
Ishani: Haan they have talked a deal with Nirbhay he only told us that now and he showed a video clip were Devarsh and Disha were talking a deal to him. Ranveer said he need to send them out of the house but I thought about their life partners and left them as it is.
Nitin: That is right only Ishani but also If they do the same thing again means.
Ishani:Ranveer has said me not to go with Disha and Devarsh anywhere here after so I too accepted to it.
Nitin(with a smile):Okay but here after don't trust them okay?
Ishani: hmm let me talk to them but I won't go with them anywhere or trust them okay.
Nitin(with a smile): hmm okay.
Ishani:Tk Papa let me go its time for Raagini to wake up.
Nitin: hmm okay.

Ishani giving a smile to Nitin started to move out of his house and started to walk. Nitin thought about the things happened in Ishani's life.
Nitin:Here after Rithika and Nirbhay should not hurt Ishani .
To be continued 😉
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi sakshi
congratulations for completing 100 pages dear
you are really amazing person daily updating without fail just to give us a story and sweet moments which we wanted in serial. thank you so much dear
both the episodes were amazing i enjoyed them a lot and nirbhay being so good its like a dreamy thing. nirbhay's all sins are forgiven he exposed disha and devarsh
but is ishani mad or what she is not at all telling them anything mahanta bahot hai.
ranveer should atleast do something to them and even manas and krisha should do something to them they both are really disgusting
ranveer should console her and help her always and ishani must have been really in shock with all this lets see what happens next.
thnx for pm dear
waiting for next
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Oooh boyo next episode will b far more fantastic... Today's episode is super hit...there was some cute & hot moment when Ranveer was making Ishani to wear her saree...& the background song was really awesome... Update fast sissy...b safe & sound

Hi Prince
thanks for the comment
glad hyou liked the update and I have updated the next too
happy you liked Ranveer making Ishani wear the Saree
glad you liked the bg song
ya let me update it
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

hey sakshi
congratulations on completing one year of this FF it has been really great thing that we were able to read so many lovely updates and moments of ishveer.
both the updates were amazing ishani again made ranveer fall for her and he can never be angry in front of her.
it was really nice to have their saree romance and after that also. ranveer is right he can never forget ritika and he should not
nirbhay is back and its good to see how everyone is protecting ishani.
but dear if both nirbhay and ritika are good now then how come ishveer separation is happening or you have planned something else.
disha and devarsh expression were funny lets see what happens
thnx for pm
waiting for next

Hi dear
thanks for the comment
thanks for the wishes
happy you were able to read moments of Ishveer
glad you liked both the updates of Ishani making Ranveer to fall for her
yes he can never be angry on her for so long
glad you liked their Saree romance
yes he should not forgive Rithika and forget what all she did to him also
glad you liked the way all protected Ishani from Nirbhay
ya both will be completely positive now and their tracks are coming to end
ya let us see why Ishveer are going to separate now
glad you liked Disha and Devarsh expressions
ya let me update it
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi dii
The epi is gud dr
Ishveer saree romance is so cute and lovely
Now nirbhay came to apologize.. Waiting to see what all gonna di
Will they forgive him? Update soon dhii
Keep smiling
Take care 😳

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
happy you liked Ishveer saree romance
now Nirbhay came to apologize
ya I have updated Nirbhay's exit too dear
keep smiling
take care
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

congrats 4 completing 1 yr.but i admire u 4 something else.there r many writers who complete 1 yr with their ff,but u r d only writer who hs written 355 chapters in 1 yr.only u have updated a ff daily like a serial.hats off 2 u 4 that.can u plz tell me how u r getting ideas 2 pen down daily?and how r u able 2 write such a long ff?

ranveer draping saree 4 ishani was so romantic n sensual.the song u chose 4 perfect.which song di they play 4 their saree scene on d show?i had also written a saree scene on shravan vidya in laal ishq 4 part 13 on anne's request.but still confused abt which song 2 b added.
no wonder ranveer lost control.their bed scene was so passionate n sensual.nirbhay,aarti n all have come there.if ishani can 4give ritika y cant she 4give Nirbhay?but others hating him is natural as they have concern 4 ishani.loving their care n protection 4 ishani.but i hope they listen 2 what nirbhay have 2 say n take ritika out.but not sure whether it'll happen so soon.devarsh disha shovked 2 c nirbhay there was d most interesting part

Hi jasmine
thanks for the comment
thanks for the wishes too
happy you liked the way I wrote 355 episodes in 1 year
happy you are feeling my ff like serial
nothing dear I plan the story accordingly and first I too gave short episodes and
all demanded to make it long so only I am giving it as long chapters

glad you liked their Saree romance
happy you liked the song I chose
I think it was only bg music in the show
ya let me ready it dear
match your favorite song dear all of us will like
yes  always Ranveer lost his control to her
glad you liked their bed scene
Nirbhay and Aarthi came there
ya surely Ishani can forgive Nirbhay when she is able to forgive Rithika
its obvious for all to hate Nirbhay
glad you liked family members care and protection for Ishani
ya I have updated the next episodes too dear
happy you liked Disha and Devarsh shock seeing Nirbhay there
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hai sakshi

the two episodes are very beautifully written episodes
ishveer cute moments are very nice and hot 
ranveer is not able to control him and ishani is not able to control her shyness...very cute
waiting for your next episode
bye 
take care and keep writing

Hi Nandhini
thanks for the comment
glad you liked both the episodes
glad you liked Ishveer moments
yes Ranveer is not able to control himself were even Ishani too not able to control
her shyness
ya let me update it dear
bye
take care
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Hi sakshi
Both episode are fabulous