Episode 23 synopsis +Analysis 22 october

pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
synopsis:
nalin and aditya was not at ahappy appu being bak to their home..aditya was telling its oke since appu ;lost memory..bt nalin tell if once she got memory bak she vl ask for property n wil tell jassi dadi abt it!! bt appu can be handled later.. now we can deal wid raina..it was raina who ride the car..so we can utilize ths moment..

mohini is not at all happy to see appu bakk.she wanted to send her bak..bt aditya tell as of now it is imposiible..jassi dai wil dbt..neeche raina was giving green tea to dadi.. dai was asking y did thy come bak today itself..they were supposed to b bak tommorow? n y did u drive!? for wich raina tells tht tere was some animal tere who killed all goats..we were afraid..n males were all drunk..

bell rings police comes..and ask who drove the car..?tere is a hit n run complaint..raina tells she runs it..jassi dadi was like "y did u tell ths raina?" mohini n dadi worried for her..n rishb was shocked and in trance.. nalin n aditya happy..since thy were already abt to complaint.. police took raina wid them.. mohini got angry goes to call appu..if appu tells she has no complaint raina could be saved..bt she was in deep sleep due to medicines..jassi ask nalin to call lawyer..since its lat night tht as also not possible..dadi tels rishb go wid her..she is ur wife n u need to be wid her in every difficulties..rishb goes wid ved..in police station.. rishb was asking police to leave raina..they saw she being kept in cell for male..he asked police to change her to female cell..bt since it was under renovation it was not possible..n thn rishb slaps a constable n ask..for ths u wont put me inside cell right?? hearing ths police send him inside along wid rina..he was very happy..he was keeping on comfortig her..suudenly br came ter..bt nobody could identify..thy were telling it was an animal.

next day they came bak since appu went n told tht she hs no complaint.. evryboddy happy..dadi taunts nalin: u shud learn frm rishb.. he atleast stayed wid her wife whole night in police station..u both mom n dad did nothing for them(jassi dadi was actully calling the lawyer to get bail,by tht time thy come) n jassi asks raina to take karvachuath vrat.. for wich rishb disagree.. bt raina tell she wishes to take.. rishb was confused..jassi ask rishb to take her to shopping..they were in market..suddenly br appears..again ppl couldnt identify..raina jst sae hands n red eys... iin stampede raina falls down bt rishb saves her..thy got injuries..comin bak homethe saw the news

raina was tired due to all these mess n was sleeping..rishb was worried..she thn wakes up..rishb was in dbt,..since she got head injury ..she may hav some difficulty.. b she was fine..he gave medicines n  juice..n he tells tht he changed her dress(he was joking i thnk..to make her mad..tht is wat i undersud frm entire convo).. she was shocked n was emotional,,she strted crying... bt thn rishb tell.. do u thnk i am such a guy?? u marreid me for my sister..i cant do anything bad to u..and he tells, u dnt even trust me atleast  of 1% i am trustin u!!

and thn at 4 raina wakes up again  and goes down to take water..she was hungry.she strs eating...mohini comes and ask its ok if she is not taking vrat..bt she tells she vl do it for dadi..both gets emotional n mohini gives her halwa..
next day mohini comes an gives her dress n all.. and she asks as if raina wants to sty in marige? she lies and tells  vrat is for dadi..to make her happy..he saw rishb at the dor..and strts tauting him,,mohini too joins..they had some cute moments..she strtd to dream him...

rishb comes wid icecream..bt since shes is not eating he feels tht he shud also not..even though ths marige is fake... if she was his real wife too he would do the same only ..he tells..! and he walks away for which raina repiles... "i wish if i really were!!(ur wife!) he stopped..he heard it n was confused of wat he heard..turn bak n ask did she tell something..for wich she lies she didnt tell nythng!

appu was hearing ths..the entire day he was thnking how to kill raina..hearing ths she got an idea tht she shud attack rainas weakness.. and she will let raina suffer alot..attacking rishb slowly!!

ps: cvs shud immediately shift their show bak to kamalpura again(somehow shud get bak the sets..otherwise no comebak in trp charts!)..town mein br!!! no effect at all!!!

analysis

as we all knw the backstories n situation cvs are facing ..lets not get into the br part.. since br n br-ini are both busy one wid movie..one wid disease...let us hope everythng bak in track within two weeks!!! till thn we need to adjust wid rishna n family drama(ofcourse rishna is a treat to watch)

i hate nalin,,he is even crooked than appu.. he couldnt even c how raina fight for the life of rishab n rakhi..he wanted to look for his safty..pathetic man.. wen both of them were back from jail..his dialogue literally irritated me..rishb wen was young he evn helped a diseased nowkar of their home.. so its not abig deal helping raina and staying wake wid her!!! wow wow,,,wat a dialogue nalin😡 mohini bt thn immediately cover it up..

actually i love jassi dadi alot..she ysterday asked tht question v have been asking here for ages!!! is rishb their real son??🤣 the way he rishu behaves is much different tht idiotic nalin..
only jassi n mohini was genuinly sad for rishan gng to jail..and jassi dadi was trying hard to get both of thm bak!! 

mohini amazes me in her acting.. she is now like a real mother to raina..and phooli..the scene where she came say bye to raina... she always had tht motherly affection for raina!!

n yug...even bribed the doctor to tell lie regarding appu!! soon u too vl get the reward yug..for letting her inside ur home.. he was keeping on asking for money to appu.. appu wil give the perfect reward!! and he is an abusive husband,..today we got another hint... he needs money from naina n her dad... n he is not getting tht..poor naina!! 

br-ini was following rishna i thnk,first at police station, thn at market!! i felt tht sequence as if cvs were assuring themselves tht they do remember abt the br -factor!!

thtz it guys.. let them wish luck n pray for speedy recovery of everyone..so tht they can take the story forward as they had planned...!!!

ps: for rishna fans- detailed post on them vl b provided later!!! 😉
Edited by pilar - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Pilar any rishna after break??? 
And ddid rishu change her dress????
nimmu96 thumbnail
Thanks for the mini update. In 5he olv people where just stamping Rishab, Aham strong guy hmm.
pilar thumbnail
of course it was rishna only after break❤️ oh my godd i am loving these couple..how can they be this cute!!! 
yh he did change..bt not as we think...earlier he used to do na? closing his eyes? may b like tht... he said something like tht... i cant do anything bad to u raina... u r not tht hazaron ladki to me!!! and he said a poetic sentence.. i need to watch again!!! last 5 minutes was pure bliss!!❤️
ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanka fpr the update...just update rishna sceen
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Chalte phirte dekha...but the episode was pure rishnalicious😊 hope it brings a lot of trps and we get to see more episodes like this...rishNa were pure bliss today😊 will watch the repeat on ozee as soon as possible.
pilar thumbnail
bt somebody plz answer my question😆 it was rishb who suffer everythng in stampede!! any way coz of tht we got several rishna moments!
since one after the other is falling ill..evry burden is 4 rishna!! and the editing of the show is pathetic i shud say!! how beautifully everybody is acting..!! bt this editor is spoiling it!!

ps: tu aata hein seene mein song suits much for them!!! raina is head over heels in love wid rishb!!! rishb is not getting watz inside raina...whether she loves him or not!!
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I found it to be a very disconnected episode. It was just mediocre at best. This isn't going to get them TRP!!
Anbhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arry kuch toh batao Pi hua kya???
pilar thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Namita_

I found it to be a very disconnected episode. It was just mediocre at best. This isn't going to get them TRP!!

yh it was disconnected apart from rishna.. it was a mess... tht br-ini part was shot in the absence of appu.
since shes is not there..cvs are confused how to take the story forward.. 
only few ppl knw the offscreen stories.!!1 so most of the ppl vl b thnking wat heppened to ths show!! no trp hike again for the two weeks for sure...

any way i am not interested in ths trp war!! i am just asking the cvs to go bak to kamalpura itself..it can create an impact!!!