Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 353
All Parekh's and Vaghela's were in the dinning table. Ishani was serving to all were Ishani came to Amba and was serving to Amba Rithika came towards the dinning table with a smile in her face.
Ishani(giving a smile to her):Rithika come have breakfast..
Rithika: Haan tk..(she came around the table and sat next to Amba and seeing Baa):Jai Shree Krishna Baa.
Baa(giving a smile to her):Jai Shree Krishna.

Ishani took the plate for Rithika and she started to serve her were Ishani and Rithika was having a friendly smile in their faces. Ranveer was seeing the things going on in his house with a silent anger face. He was seeing the way Amba, Ishani, Baa were reacting to Rithika now.
Ishani(serving all the food to Rithika): Have your breakfast well Rithika.
Rithika: Haan tk.(she took the roti and dipped in the sabzi and was about to keep it in her mouth)
Ranveer(in a strong voice):What the hell is going in our house?
Rithika stopped to have the roti and kept the roti back to the plate and saw Ranveer. Ishani too saw Ranveer without understanding were almost all of them saw Ranveer with a not understanding face.
Ishani(coming near Ranveer):kya hua Ranveer?
Ranveer:(in a anger): you are asking me what happened? who told Rithika to have breakfast with all today?
Ishani: I only told her to have breakfast with all of us.
Ranveer(he got up and saw Amba, Ishani and Baa a glance):So all of you accepted Rithika forgetting what all she did to all of us.
Amba(got up and came to Ranveer):Ranveer how many days you will be showing your anger to Rithika?She was in our responsibility only know after Zaveri Bhai left all of us then now what happened?
Ranveer(seeing Amba); Maa more than all of us she cheated you only more.you also forgave her.
Baa(with a wisdom look):Ranveer what ever happens she is also our family only know?
Ranveer(in a anger):Tk all of you have decided to have her but let me tell you all (showing Rithika with his index finger):She can never change in her life at any moment she can never ever change in her life.
Rithika(listening to Ranveer with a smile got up and came and saw Ranveer); So Ranveer you are thinking that I cannot change know?Do you know what now I changed good and its difficult for everyone to accept my sudden change. The very funny fact in this is (seeing Ranveer with a smile):you trusted me when I told all the lies to you but now when I talking the truth and trying to come back to my own self you are not ready to accept me.

Amba was too about to go and talk to Ranveer were Ishani held Amba and signed her to be silent. Amba shook her head as yes and they all were watching Ranveer and Rithika's face to face confessions. Ranveer was seeing Rithika with a sharp look but some where what Rithika said was one way or the other true only. Ranveer seeing all a glance and then giving a sharp look to Rithika turned to other side and was about to walk.
Rithika(in a instant tone):RV..
Ranveer stopped without turning to her.
Rithika:What you said I cannot change? But tell me when I am able to change from good to evil why can't I change to evil to good. Now Rithika is good accept me as your friend when your heart says yes.
Ranveer turned and saw her with a glance were he saw Ishani and seeing Ishani standing silently and then Amba who was too seeing him with silence seeing all his family started to walk towards the entrance of the house.He started to office without even informing anyone.
Rithika(turned to Ishani);sorry Ishani he left without having breakfast.Don't whether I talked anything wrong..
Ishani(with a smile):Nothing is wrong Rithika and Its okay he will take breakfast in office you don't worry.Ranveer is bit adamant but soon he too will accept you.
Amba: Haan Rithika he will too come back to normal don't keep anything in your heart.
Rithika(giving a cute smile):Its okay Aunty for the things I did all will behave like this only. I don't have any anger on RV I will surely get back my friend.
Ishani:Surely you will get him back(seeing Pratik):Pratik see come on all of you cheer up and keep Rithika smiling always.
Pratik: Haan Ishani we all will
All smiled except Disha and Devarsh were Rithika gave a happy smile to all were seeing Rithika with a silent face Sharman too smiled. Parul saw Sharman were she too smiled to him.
Sharman(smiling):She has changed Parul we can trust her.
Parul: Hmm we will.

Rithika came back to her chair and Ishani too sat next to her and all started to have their breakfast. As having the breakfast Disha and Devarsh exchanged a look to each other.
Devarsh(in a low tone without falling in the ears of Krish who was next to him):What is this Rithika has changed good it seems?
Disha(in a low not minding tone): She will be having a very big master plan behind it too. Don't worry let me bring her real face in front of you.
Devarsh:tk let us see..
Disha: hmm

All finished their breakfast one by one were Manas and Sharman started to office. All the others started to move in their own routine. Ishani and Rithika were walking in the corridor were Rithika was smiling so happily.
Rithika(seeing Ishani): you know what Ishani I feel like I am back to the track. I should be like this forever.
Ishani: you will be. Tk you go and rest for sometime let me tell Ramu to give you some juice.
Rithika: hmm tk.

Rithika giving a smile started to walk to Ishani's room were Ishani entered their room and sat in the bed. She saw Raagini was sleeping well. She took her phone and called to Ramu and told him  to give juice Rithika.
Ishani(to herself):Ranveer will be having anger again. What to do?Tk let me call him(she took her phone from the lamp stand and called Ranveer).
Ranveer was entering the office were his phone rang in his pocket. He took the phone and saw it is Ishani and he picked the call.
Ranveer(with a anger keeping the phone in his ears): Now for what you called me? you are deciding what is coming to your mind know?
Ishani(with a cute smile):I love you Mr. RV.
Ranveer(hearing it in a low tone): I said you don't call me RV.
Ishani: I will call like that only. Why are you angry now?you went without having breakfast too..
Ranveer:you didn't mind me know? Rithika is important to you.
Ishani:Oh my sweet boy see Ranveer why you were that much angry? Rithika is in our house I only told her to come and have breakfast with all of us. Why you are getting tensed now?
Ranveer:Let her be in the room itself why she need to mingle with family?
Ishani:All have accepted her but I don't know why you are not ready to accept her.
Ranveer: I am only supporting your decision of having Rithika in our home but I can't trust her.
Ishani:That is what why? she is your friend Ranveer then what is your problem in accepting her back as a friend?
Ranveer: (cooling himself):See Ishani I cannot forget what all she did to you. She didn't hurt you alone she hurt my love Ishani. She made you cry so much how you ask me to forget everything?
Ishani:Ranveer please forget everything now Rithika is good only I can see it in her face. you too try to understand her.
Ranveer: Nahi Ishani I can't let me come home and talk to you.
Ishani:At least have your breakfast.
Ranveer: Haan let me. (he cut the call).
Ishani(hearing the call is cut with a smile saw Ranveer's photo and in a cute tone):Cute man.

As Ishani was seeing Ranveer's face in the photo Ranveer's junior gave a cute cry from the cradle. Ishani with a smile got up and took Raagini in her hand were the day started to run at her routine for Ishani. The day started to run and the day came to its evening were Rithika was watching TV in Ishani's room. Disha and Devarsh came towards Rithika's room.
Devarsh:just peep inside Ishani's room and see whether Ishani is there or not.
Disha: Haan let us check whether Ishani is there or not and then let us go to Rithika okay.
Devarsh: Haan

Disha slowly entered Ranveer and Ishani's room and saw the whole room vacant. Disha making sure Ishani is not in her room and signed Devarsh as no. Devarsh shook his head as okay were Disha and Devarsh started to walk towards Rithika's room. Disha heard the TV sound.
Disha(to Devarsh): she is watching  TV this is the right time let us talk about our money.
Devarsh:Tk go in.

Disha knocked the door were Rithika hearing the door knock turned off the TV by remote and got up from the bed and came and saw Disha and Devarsh in front of the room.
Rithika(seeing them with a questioning face):you both?
Disha(with a smile): Haan Rithika we both only.can we come in?
Rithika(shaking her head as yes); hmm you can..

Disha and Devarsh entered the room were Rithika was seeing them with a silent face.
Disha:Rithika are you fine now?
Rithika(shaking her head as yes): Hmm I am doing good.
Devarsh:Rithika we know what happened is unexpected only but..
Rithika(seeing them without understanding):But..
Disha:But what wrong we did?
Rithika(in thoughts): What you people do will be always wrong only then they are asking this question to me. (giving a smile seeing both):Why are you asking this question to me?
Disha:Arrey Rithika we all know that we kind of people can never ever change in our life. I know even now you are good with our family means you will be having some hidden motive behind it. I know we helped you in showing Ishani to you and Nirbhay and for that we had a deal between us. When we will get that money from Nirbhay?
Rithika(saw them with a bit shocked tone): oh you both have come to talk about the money Nirbhay need to give you?
Devarsh:Exactly that only. When we can get that money?
Rithika(with a smile):Amazing you people are not in the business world If you were in business world means all the top business people would be out of the business field. You both are having awesome clarity in earning profit.
Disha: hmm thanks for the compliment.When will you give us the money.
Rithika:Don't worry now itself let me give it to you Disha.
Disha:Really?
Rithika(with a smile): Haan
Disha:tk give me.

Rithika gave a smile were it was the next moment were there was tight slap in Disha's cheek from Rithika's hand.
Devarsh(seeing Rithika slapping Disha):Rithika.
Rithika(in strict tone seeing Devarsh): Better reduce your voice
Disha(held her cheek in anger):Why did you slap me?
Rithika:Then what you want me to do? you want me to trust you both like Ishani. I am not Ishani I am Rithika Zaveri.Thank god Devarsh you are not real brother of Ishani you can never ever get the place of Ishani's brother in your life. (seeing Disha): and you Disha you are not even fit to be half sister of Ishani. From the day Ishani is married to Ranveer both Ranveer and Ishani are taking care of all your needs but you people for the money were ready to trait your sister.
Disha:We are traitors means what about you?
Rithika: hmm I was Ishani's enemy only often I faced her face to face only but you both being in her home and was cheating her. Enemy can be forgiven but traitors should be kept at a distance. Here after don't dare to do anything harming to Ishani.
Devarsh:Rithika Zaveri you are crossing your limits?
Rithika: I am talking in my limits only wait and watch what is going to happen to you both. Please get out of my room now.

Disha and Devarsh seeing a anger look of Rithika started to walk out of the room. Rithika took a deep breath and thought about handling Disha and Devarsh.
Disha(came out of the room and seeing Devarsh): This Rithika has really changed Devarsh.
Devarsh:What to do now?
Disha: we can't do anything to Rithika. She is a wealthy person. All my worry is If Rithika tells about us to Ranveer or Ishani means.
Devarsh(with a smile):Ranveer didn't forgive Rithika yet and he won't be speaking to her hear after. Ishani has more affection on us so she won't trust Rithika when she is telling wrong about us. Don't worry we will be living this kind style life in RV mansion for our whole life.
Disha:I too wish the same. Tk let me go I want to be alone.
Devarsh: hmm tk.

Devarsh and Disha started to walk in different direction to their rooms.
To be continued 😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi guys

Just want to share something with you all. I know some of the few Tamil people are here to read Ranveer's unsaid feelings. I do know you all will be watching URAVE UYIRE dubbed version of Meri Aashiqui tumse hi. We all very well know that our show is nearing its end in Tamil too. So I wish that If you all can do this that you all need to request for re telecast of URAVE UYIRE again in Polimer channel like ULLAM KOLLAI POGUTHADA is been telecast again in its complaints and review page. Please do this and try our best to bring our Ishveer back on screen in Tamil at least.

Regards
Sakshi
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
love your all episodes.love to see angry ranveer and convincing ishani.haha.im enjoying their fights very mch.update soon.waiting for de next.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ragini ishani bonding is admired by me too like Ranveer.Ritika's fb scene with zaveri n she regretting was nice.gud 2 c her trying hard 2 b good.amba is admiring ishani 4 changing ritika.gud.nice to see ritika talking 2 Sharman.When ritika got preg Sharman insulted her without knowing d truth.I felt that sharman shud know that ritika was'nt a loose type like sharman thought,but she was a rape victim.but guess he never knew it on d show.wish he had known it.Ishani's shyness is a treat 4 ranveer.so cite.Ranveer cant trust ritika now also.Ritika shud rly try hard 2 win his trust.duno if it will happen.loved how ritika handled disha n devarsh.waiting 4 them 2 get exposed.
IshveerIsLife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!
How are u?

Coming to your chapter...

Amazing chapter dear
I am very happy that Ritika is now good
Now she got to know what is truth and what is wrong
Very happy that she changed
Now i also want that Nirbhay to get out of Ishveer's life and never come back.
But, Ishveer's cute romance in theater and house was so cute.
Haha Pratik even he is cute.

Amazing chapter dear

Love you,
Isha
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey sakshi this was really amazing chapter all 3 of them
ritika back in her avatar loving caring logical one
amba accepted her back and so willingly
poor ranveer always gets denial he is longing for her and how much he loves her
sharman was right but parul has a sense and its good they should move on otherwise no point living in past
but the best of all were disha and devarsh 😆😆😆 ritika should have slapped devarsh also and these idiots still think that ritika will help them. their truth should come out in front of the family
these were amazing updates dear
thnx for pm
waiting for next
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi dhii
The epi really niz dr
Rithika is changed and back to track
Wow its amazing
Hope ranveer too will accept her soon
And disha and devarsh 😡
Hope they will get their punishment soon by rithika for their bad deed acts
Eagerly waiting for next dr
Update soon
And as you say I too hope Urave Uyire will be retelecasted as UKP.
Orelse it will be really hard.. After matsh atleasy we could see them here. I too requested in the polimer page dr..
Let's hope for the best 😊
Keep smiling 😉
Take care 😃
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Lovely.. Locely.. Sweet epi di

Ritika..i m really loving her..the most lovely thing which i like in her is her attitude when she came..
All parekhs n vaghelas r now on a mission to change ritika
Hope ritika is not faking thus time..
Loved ishveers cute n short rokance..
Update next soon di..waiting..⭐️

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
happy you loved Rithika
yes she is always cute in her attitude
yes now Parekhs and Vaghelas are on mission now in favor of Rithika
ya let us wish that Rithika is not faking and all
glad you liked Ishveer romance
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hai sakshi 

the episode is very lovely
rithika is changed but every body is angry on h so she needs to cool them down
aways ranveer is in romantic mood at last he is little disappointed because of kiss
they both r wanting each other very badly i think so
waiting for your next episode
bye 
take care and be safe

Hi nandhini
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
yes Rithika changed but all are angry on her ya let us wish she will cool them
yes Ranveer is always in romantic mood and he is bit disappointed because of the kiss
ya they are wanting each other so much
ya let me update it episode dear
take care
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varnav

I'm really addicted for your stories sakshi... where I can feel each moment of ishveer... keep updating plz gve a episode of ranveer making ishani to wear a Saree... frm long back waiting fr this episode of yours

Hi Varnav
thanks for the comment
happy you liked my story that much
happy you are able to feel Ishveer moment in my story
ya surely till you all ready I will be updating dear
ya that will come soon dear you can see it
ya let me update it dear
keep reading
😉