Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

Since everyone has already spoken about good parts, let me point out some things that are turn off :

1) I don't like "too sugary" Saanjh family.  Prem-Suman as mom dad and the family sleepig in one bedroom, but house is impeccably decorated. You see a "surahi" in bedroom, but house is done with ultra modern finish. Very unreal setting.

2)  Kushal is trying to overact a bit. I don't know if he is gonna be that charmer who can get things done, I found hs act with receptionist very forced

3) Kushal's brother is cute !! I hope he gets his own track

4) Jennifer winget can act !!! Her scared as hell scenes were fantastic. Her acting kind of puts Kushal's act in shadow for me.

1. I'm sorry, what's a surahi? Yeah, her family is fairytale perfect. Maybe Maya will ruffle their perfect feathers.

2.Kushal is a little dramatic but I thought that's a part of his character or maybe that was just for intro. We do see in shows where some mannerism shown in the beginning of the series slowly fades away.

3. JW in stole the episode no doubt. It's not easy to do such complex characters. She might over shadow since she has had more experience.
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: CandaceFlynn

@Ranbirrocks I agree with you,Saanjh's family was extra sweet.There room was decorated but the younger son was sleeping on the floor!!!!That was awkward.

It seems they only have one bedroom,but how can parents let their child sleep on the floor?

I think they all like sleeping together even if the kids have their own room and by the looks of it, Saanjh and her bro take turns to sleep on the floor.

P.S. I love sleeping on the floor. Must be because I'm bored of the cot😆
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

ok saw da full epi nd must say i luved mayaz stoic face da most😆 i was expecting her to behave like sso u knw throwing him out widout a 2nd glance coz he was late bt she was so calm😭 bt credit goes to arjun nd his smooth talking dat gt him da job nd fired da poor shilpa😆 nd i luved hw calmly maya fired shilpa widout any screaming nd all.m liking her char more nw.

sanjh nd ayaan is a swthearts.

coming to her dad-da way he approached in da precap i was expecting some young guy bt after cing da face i was like fhat da wuck🤣 anyways,so shez scared of him😲 bt y? abusive father he was 2 her??

other dan maya wt interests me  is arjun nd his momz relation😉 wt could b da reason behind it,he had 2 give us ths 4 ayaan on his momz insistence(bt he has no prob wid ayaan) or mayb sth related to his dad.mayb he wanted to live wid his dad bt she ddnt let him go wid his dad!too many ideas wid so lil insight😆

whoz makani??dd i miss anyth?

Maya will give SSO competition😆. A crossover fic(OS/TS) on them will be really good.
But Maya seems to have less ego maybe because she has that broken weak side inside of her and knows that no one is perfect.
Her hiring Arjun was a move she made logically keeping aside what happened in the parking lot.

edited...

@bold all of you are mind readers?😲 or maybe great minds think alike😎

Malkani is Saanjh's boss.
Edited by Echo.of.Hope - 7 years ago
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toota_ShiSha

lekha am speechless tera yeah Roop pehli baar dheka

yup arjun mom do have diff and d two families bonding is really cute ...wats arjun bro name suyash or something...

Maya woahhh my fav character now her attitude am loving and wats d deal with her dad ...waiting for ur today analysis...

muje zyadha shocks mat dhe

Kaunsa roop?😕 *goes checks in the mirror* I have always been like this😆
Arjun's bro is Ayaan.❤️ Like someone said before, I hope he gets his own track.

@bold Don't worry mein flash nahi hun😆
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Next epi
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4732185
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: CandaceFlynn

My mistake.
May be I heard it wrong.

From what I understood, Saanjh's boss is a divorce lawyer
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echo.of.Hope

Yeah Virat and Arjun are actually similar in some ways.
@bold Why do you all keep adding fuel to my ugly theories
@blue INTP? introvert? By what we have seen Arjun is not an introvert. Do you mean ENTP? 

abt nicknames... thanks Uma😊

lol ya i meant ENTP lol i was multitasking while typing this is what i get.  He definitely is not an Introvert

not trying to add fuel man.  did you see her today, the girl was scared as hell

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: 3dancelover

lol ya i meant ENTP lol i was multitasking while typing this is what i get.  He definitely is not an Introvert

not trying to add fuel man.  did you see her today, the girl was scared as hell

ENTP?...Let's see. I'm comparing with ppl I've met also.
I know it's not just fuel but doesn't it scare you and make oyu wish you were ainnocentnt kid who can't think f such possibilities?
Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Echo.of.Hope

Yeah. Saanjh has a very chill out life. Totally opp. to Maya.
Imagine if something happens and they exchange bodies?
#SaanYaShip 
As complicated as it might be it'll be good to see some kind of understanding or friendship develop between these two.

that would be interesting seeing friendship between maya n sanjh.