do write more
and plzzz do pm me if possible πŸ˜›

thank u so much dear!πŸ˜ƒ ya will do pm...😳
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Hey...Pree...! Waiting...waiting...! β­οΈ

hi waida... sry dear... arey yar... i wrote a little... bt dint find it appeasing... I guess i'll post it by tonight... that's in the coming 5-6 hrs... hope u guys will like it
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

MehRya...❀️

Part two... And curiosity killed the cat.

The next morning-

Shaurya wakes up in his room. The previous night had been hectic one, post his chat with Meera Sharma, he had to attend some business calls and also plan for the soon to be opened restaurant. And the day ahead is going to be hectic too! Meeting with Mr. Raizada, lunch with the Shekawats. He's quickly checking his schedule when his mobile beeps.

It's Meera again. Only thing, he didn't knew her identity. But now he knows she works for him.

He smiles a little as he reads her message.

'Have a nice day KK. Starting for work now. 20 minute drive ahead from Samosa Gali... and Delhi's traffic! phew! Pata nahi konsa dish banwayega wo raakhsas mujhse :/'

So much of information in one message. So she's a chef/cook and what else, 20 min drive from Samosa Gali. He chuckles at what he found. Wait, did she call him raakshas?

A thought crosses his mind. He quickly checks the map leading to his restaurant from samosa gali. A 20 minute drive from samosa gali would only lead to-

"the grand extension... Meera... so that's where you work."

he smiles coyly.

"Just hang on... I'm coming to meet you..."

He grins. Moments later, sighs shaking his head.

"damn... didn't I vow to myself not to probe deeper into the matter? What's wrong with you Shaurya! You can't chase after a girl like that! Hell! she's just your employee.. damn!"

Throwing a punch into the air, he shakes his head vigorously and checks his schedule again.

"So hmm this meeting with Mr. Raizada is at... the Grand Extension?"

He smiles.

"what a coincidence? It's the same place as Meera works..."

His smile drops as he processes what he just said.

"Wait! I can't call it a place where Meera works. It's the restaurant I own for god's sake!!"

*slaps forehead*

"ugh! Shaurya get a grip..."

Sighing, he assures himself-

"I'm fine.. I'm fine..."

A little smile forms on his lips but before it could become a full blossom, he frowns.

"Kyaa... now am I talking to myself?! Ridiculous!"

It's all her fault... He grits his teeth. He suddenly feels he should find her and just fire her. That'd be a relief. He takes a few deep breaths and clams himself a little. His mobile beeps again...

"I'm close to my destination. Have a great day ahead... catch ya later. Hope n pray the other karela doesn't ruin my day..."

Again to his dismay, a small smile forms on his lips as he quickly texts a 'thank you' and 'same to you'. This should stop. For a moment he's lost in thought, making up his mind.

1hr later-

Grand Extension...

Mehek is in the large kitchen, working with other chefs. Apparantly it's shaurya sir's order they prepare a double chocolate pudding and a cinnamon-apple shake. Of course there are hell lot of other dishes being prepared.

She's almost done with melting the chocolate in a saucepan when Shaurya enters.

While everyone else around her are aware of his presence, she is in her own little world, humming a song as she mixes the chocolate syrup.

"tujhe dekha toh ye jaana sanam..."

Shaurya's eyes narrow, his face clearly showing his agitatation. The guy next to Mehek tries to nudge her but Shaurya gives him a look, arms folded... he keeps staring at her, listening to her song-

"pyar hota hai deewana sanam... Lala lala.. la lala.. lala... ummmhhmm... hmm"

Shaurya rolls his eyes & clears his throat.

"ab yaha se dhaba jaogi tum..."

Her eyes widen listening to his voice... turning around she notices Shaurya Khanna standing there, a smile on his face, singing the next lines for her...

"tumhe fire jo karenge hum mmm mm.."

It takes a moment for her to gain her voice.

"Sir! aap yaha!? Sir aap... you can't change the lyrics.. huh! I'm telling you... it's a super duper hit love song- btw I dint know you could sing-"

"Oh Shut up!"

the smile on her face drops at his outburst.

"Just what were you thinking? This isn't your home or that low class dhaba where you work."

"Now, what did I do? I was making a chocolate pudding as you wanted but then you come up here like this to-"

"My employees here aren't supposed to sing while they work!"

Shaurya gives her his best glare. Mehek gulps.

"What the- humming a song while you cook isn't a crime. Gimme a list of what they shouldn't be doing. How would I know otherwise?"

"Well, they aren't supposed to do anything but concentrate on their work. I hope you got that. Sing another song and I'll fire you."

Shaurya smiles. A fake smile to conclude the matter. Mehek pulls annoyed face. Before she could retort, he walks off.

Lunch break...

Mehek walks into the balcony to take a view outside. She takes a few breaths and is relaxing when a group of girls join her.

"Hey look there he is!"

"Look at him! He's so gorgeous! His eyes, his style... hell! even his arrogance is charismatic!"

Mehek looks at the couple of young girls who are now watching at something or someone below, with stars in their eyes. She looks in the direction to spot the infamous Shaurya Khanna walking towards his car. Taking few more elegant strides, he gets into the car and drives away.

"Ohh!! look at the way he got in... He's so hot!"

"Yea... No wonder most of the women here are actually here just to have a glimpse of him..."

With that the three girls skitter down the hall. Glancing one last look at them in disbelief Mehek decides to walk back to the kitchen.

And the day progresses smoothly.

It wasn't until night after reaching his home that Shaurya remembers he hadn't messaged Meera or tried to find her identity at the Grand Extension.

He opens his messenger casually. Yep, its not like he's awaiting her message or something.

Yet he couldn't help but text her a hello when he found the small green button next to her name. 

And so begins the chat...

KK- "Hi... how's ur day"😊

Moments later Mehek aka Meera replies...

MS- "Hello. Long day again...πŸ₯± duh! And now I'm cooking for my family...πŸ˜ƒ."

KK-"oh you sure do work hard. Goody girl...⭐️. "

MS- "haha yeah. I'm a good girl. But someone's a bad boy. Giving me a tough time. Bad days back to back.πŸ₯±.."

For a moment he's disappointed. For some reason he wanted her to be cheerful. Wait, is she talking about him aka Shaurya again?

KK-"Bad boy... You mean Shaurya Khanna?"

MS- "haan aur kon. he gives off such a bad aura. I feel suffocated. I try so hard but still he gets on my nerves. Ugh!"

KK-"hmmm seems like just the sight of him is unbearable to you. Has he been that awful to you today?πŸ€”"

He pauses to think over his day. Again he hurt many people. Unintentional, but he might have done it. And that was just for his business to sustain. A businessman needs to be ruthless. At least, that's what he's taught.

MS- "Nope... he's been... Oh shush! We shouldn't be talking about him behind his back. That's ill manners."😡

The disappointment in his heart doesn't go away but he smiles a little. This girl sure seems to have values.

KK-"hm but it's not a crime to share your burden with someone."πŸ˜ƒ

MS- "oh yea... you're right..."😊

KK-"tell me, did he hurt you again?"πŸ€”

MS- "not really... we had an argument again.... But it's something else that I'm upset about. He fired someone today. Just like that. And didn't even give the cook a chance to speak. Poor sheela ji.. her son is sick and now she lost her job! All thanks to this arrogant, self centered jerk ugh-"

Shaurya frowns... Sheela Juneja. Yes, he remembers it now. Early that evening, he fired her. Because she hadn't turned up for work for three days in a row, that too without informing anyone.

MS- "she had a very valid explanation. But he'd not listenπŸ˜”... chodo... I don't want to talk about him!"

Shaurya sighs... what should he say? Even if he tried, she wouldn't understand the ways of a business man.

KK-"hmm so you're miffed with him over that? And not because he annoyed you today..."😲

MS- "yea... I wish Sheela ji gets back to work.. Shaurya sir considers the matter again..."😊

This girl... She really cares about others around her. Doesn't she?

He sighs. This is strange. Here this girl is finding faults with him, calling him names but he wants to talk to her, know more about her, know if he hurt her this time as well. He secretly wishes he hadn't. For some reason, he felt he'd hate himself if he hurt her. Why?

Well... She's his friend right? And you're not supposed to hurt your friends.

MS- "hey karela... enough of my story... how was your day..😊."

KK-"Oh It was good... yea."

Shaurya is silently glad she changed the topic. At least now he'd be at peace and not have these arguments running in his head.

KK-"so you dint tell me... did he hurt you today as well?πŸ€”"

..... Shaurya!! you are not supposed to ask her that!!! :/

MS- "hmm like always... he... Annoyed me... I'm not hurt... no..πŸ˜ƒ."

KK-"ahh that's disappointing.πŸ˜† So I don't need to use my weapons thenπŸ˜ƒ."

MS- "hehe... yea for now.πŸ˜› Keep dem aside. You know what... this afternoon... there were a group of girls watching him...😳"

KK-"oh!"

MS- "yea... n they were like... aww look at him he's so gorgeous... typical fan girls... and my female friends from kitchen are no different.. they say he's hot... sab itna bhaav dete hai, isliye sar chadta hai wo! Sirrfira aadmi!😡"

Shaurya's face flushes for a moment. Ok he knew people found him endearing, but it's his first time, someone has said it in his face. But then he composes himself.

KK-"what about you?"πŸ˜‰

MS- "what about me? 😲Shaurya khanna, the kaddu karela, how can I find him hot? Ridiculous!'😲😳

KK-"haha are you sure... πŸ˜‰wait... ye kaddu kaha se agaya beech mei...😲 "

MS- "yea pumkin faced he is... lol"

KK-"hey! I watched him on tv.. he isn't bad... umm I mean he's got looks. Don't you think so..πŸ˜‰."

Shaurya smiles bashfully for defending himself. Well, can he help it? A part of him is glad that he dint hurt her today... And a part of him is already considering Sheela's dismissal... what the heck?

MS- "hmm what's the use of looks, when your heart is made of hard metal? I don't think I'd ever like a guy like that... no matter how hot he is.πŸ€”"

KK-"oh hmm but, you still find him hot though."πŸ˜›

MS- "hey... I dint say that and I said I don't like him."😲

KK-"but you don't hate him either."

Now what is he trying to get her say? That she likes him? Yikes... Shaurya Khanna, you're doomed.

MS- "fine. Its just I cant hate anyone as I'm down to earth. But that doesn't mean he'd be spared! I might turn violent. So he better not test my patience."πŸ˜›

KK-"aww goody two shoes... so what'd you do if he shows up before you?"πŸ˜‰

MS- "right now? At my place? oh I'd dump the strawberry pudding that I'm making on his head... and garnish with a cherry on top..."πŸ˜›

KK-"cherry on top... Haha"πŸ˜†

Shaurya almost topples with laughter. This girl is doing strange things to him. May be he pictured himself, strawberry pudding on his head, cherry on top.

MS- "hey! Haha"πŸ˜†

Mehek too doubles over...

KK-"hmm so you wouldn't strangle him to death or something.?"πŸ€”

MS- "hey I'm too innocent to do that."😳

KK-"oh not when you find him hot..."πŸ˜›

MS- "I- stop it!"😑

Shaurya laughs. Teasing her is turning out to be fun. He wishes to see her expression now. Hell this urge, this curiosity to unveil her identity is growing in his heart.

KK-"then why don't you admit that he's got looks..?"πŸ˜›

MS- "fine... he's.. he might be tad little bit handsome. He might have got girls drooling over him. But, I.. dont.. give.. a DAMN!"

KK- "outch!!"

MS- "Hey.. now are you his fan or something.. constantly defending him like that."😲

KK- "nope. But I'm a guy too... And when a girl says something like that.. it hurts.. poor thing Shaurya"πŸ˜†

MS- ...

Mehek is speechless for a while. KK is quick to text her.

KK- "haha kidding... I'm glad you're so compassionate Meera. Not everyone is... this world is so mean..."πŸ€”

MS- ...

KK- it can turn anyone's heart into a stone. But I wish the same doesn't happen to you..."😊

He feels slightly pained now. What is he feeling guilty as to what kind of person he turned out to be?

MS- "don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Even you will be.😊 And about Shaurya Khanna... I'm compassionate towards him because he looks lonely."

KK- "what?"😲

MS- "I have a family who correct me when I'm wrong. If there was someone who could explain things to shaurya... I bet he'd emerge into a more lovable person... and people would admire him not just for looks but for his kind heart as well..."😊

Shaurya is stunned into silence. He doesn't know what to type or what to talk. So he just keeps mum. Mehek however texts him.

MS- "Enough of his jap... come on. If I keep thinking about him, that Kaddu might think even I'm his fan girl... haha XD time for some bhajan and then dinner... have a good night's sleep KK... :)'

And so MS goes offline. But KK aka Shaurya sits there dumbly, her words echoing through his heart. Now the curiosity to meet this strange girl has reached its peaks. He sighs. He now knows what should be done. And he could only hope that curiosity wouldn;t kill the cat.

FIN!!

phew! Next one might be better! This one's a filler type. Sorry guys... I could think just this...

Apologies for any typos/grammar errors...

thanks for reading! Hope u guys dint get bored.πŸ˜ƒ

Nxt part... Mehek is fired? And Shaurya gets to know Meera?

Ok guys.. if you think it's boring.. then I will wrap it up soon.. so plz honestly batana kaisa h... bura laga toh b batana (but in kind words)

Happy Navrathri everyone. Was bsy with pooja n going to mandir, isliye der se posting.

Edited by -Serene.Rose- - 7 years ago
Waida1234 thumbnail
Wrong post...! Edited by Waida1234 - 7 years ago
Waida1234 thumbnail
Woww...Woww ..Woww...! Pree...you're such a good fiction writer...! This second part is just Woww...Woww...Woww...! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Don't have words to describe how lovely it is..."c'est simplement magnifjque"...! After reading it..."Je suis sur mon petit nuage" feeling relax, light and happy...! 

From the beginning till the end...from their online chats to their meeting in the restaurant...MehRya little argument over the cooking, singing and firing compilation was so cute and humorous...! πŸ˜†

So...Mehek has already started playing havoc in the mind and well-organized life of the great and mighty...Shaurya...! She is on his mind 24/7...making him do crazy things...actions/behaviors that shocked him...! Bitter Kerala...does have a heart...and it has started to melt and soften...! Just hope...when Shaurya will discover Mehek real identity...he'll not make a 360 degree u-turn and becomes his old self again...! 

Thank you Pree...! Please update...the next part soon...! Big hugs...! πŸ€—
Neha_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
what an awesome update dear...
u write convo so beautifully...
meera aka mehek is over shaurya's mind...
lvd dat part where was happy that he didn't hurt her today...
u write so well dear...

and who said it is not good actually its awesome...plz don't discont. it 
plzzz
eagerly waiting fr nxt prt...to know KK reaction after knowing meera and mehek both are same...
and thnx fr d pm dear...and yah happy navratri to u too dear... 
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pree baby you nailed it again... The song part was very funny... Shaurya ne Kya taal se taal mila Ke Gaya... Wah-2 ... Their online conversation was sweet as always... Aww Shaurya was teasing Mehak and Mehak Kya bole ja rahi thi Shaurya Ke baare mein ... Poor Shaurya... But uski curiosity Ke who is she my -2 ... But precap scared me Mehak fired from her job aa aa... And it makes me happy too that he gets to know who is Meera... Hmm thanks buddy and sorry for late reply... Please update next part soon ..
Preet_KK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
superb... loved it πŸ‘
I was smiling the whole time reading this update πŸ˜ƒ singing and arguing at the same time was so funny πŸ˜†
Shaurya is so desperate to make her like him... so cute..
nicely written... I m enjoying it πŸ˜ƒ
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Woww...Woww ..Woww...! Pree...you're such a good fiction writer...! This second part is just Woww...Woww...Woww...! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Don't have words to describe how lovely it is..."c'est simplement magnifjque"...! After reading it..."Je suis sur mon petit nuage" feeling relax, light and happy...! 

From the beginning till the end...from their online chats to their meeting in the restaurant...MehRya little argument over the cooking, singing and firing compilation was so cute and humorous...! πŸ˜†

So...Mehek has already started playing havoc in the mind and well-organized life of the great and mighty...Shaurya...! She is on his mind 24/7...making him do crazy things...actions/behaviors that shocked him...! Bitter Kerala...does have a heart...and it has started to melt and soften...! Just hope...when Shaurya will discover Mehek real identity...he'll not make a 360 degree u-turn and becomes his old self again...! 

Thank you Pree...! Please update...the next part soon...! Big hugs...! πŸ€—

Hey Waida... omg.. so much praise... I dunno if the update was that good. I was so skeptical... but I'm glad u liked it. obviously you guys r the reason I'm continuing and I'm so happy that u enjoyed the updt...πŸ˜ƒ thank u so much dear πŸ€— many hugsπŸ€—πŸ€— and what u speak french too?? cool... so u do understand hindi right? many here don;t n so i recently decided i'd keep the dialogues (most of dem in english) πŸ˜³

yep..  Shaurya babu k dil mei hulchul shuru... hahaπŸ˜† nxt part mei he'll be close to discover her identity.. :D so yea stay tuned... I might update only by weekend yar... sorry... but yeah will try to write whenever i get time...  thnx again yarπŸ€—
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_writer

what an awesome update dear...

u write convo so beautifully...
meera aka mehek is over shaurya's mind...
lvd dat part where was happy that he didn't hurt her today...
u write so well dear...

and who said it is not good actually its awesome...plz don't discont. it 
plzzz
eagerly waiting fr nxt prt...to know KK reaction after knowing meera and mehek both are same...
and thnx fr d pm dear...and yah happy navratri to u too dear... 

aww thank u so much angel... πŸ€— is it ok if I call u angel??😳

I'm so glad u guys liked it... thank u...😳 no dear I wont discontinue..I said I'd wrap it up soon... short cut..πŸ˜† bt now with such a long updt I gave im afraid this will turn into an FF... first ever on mehrya hehe😳

and thnx for the navrathri wishes dear... same to uπŸ€—πŸ€—