Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
you are welcome dear."YES!!!! The last one" But i wish when vijaya gets to know about akshay and Nandini affair and first love etc she will ask him to go...this is when he will take his decision and it must be firm...Thank you Anju. This week's episodes are looking pretty exciting, especially the last one. Cant wait to watch.
Jane I also want to watch this "REAL TERE BIN" which we are waiting since a very long time...Hope we don't need to wait long anymore...Originally posted by: janecastle
Anju, even I think she'll let him go & then he'll realise her value... That'll be the real 'Tere bin' situation...
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21
Jane I also want to watch this "REAL TERE BIN" which we are waiting since a very long time...Hope we don't need to wait long anymore...