Spoiler (26th sep to 30th sep)

maaneet_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Episode - 43309:00 PM - 09:30 PM, 26 Sep Set Alert

Ashoka jumps off the cliff and searches for Kaurwaki frantically. He sees her corpse and takes it in his arms. Subsequently, Jagannath mentions his plan of killing Ashoka to avenge Kaurwaki's death.

Episode - 43409:00 PM - 09:30 PM, 27 Sep Set Alert

Ashoka takes Kaurwaki's lifeless body to Buddhist monks, hoping that their spiritual power and purity will revive her. But the head priest loses hope soon.

Episode - 43509:00 PM - 09:30 PM, 28 Sep Set Alert

Ashoka journeys to Pataliputra with Kaurwaki and Devi. Subsequently, Sushim reaches the royal palace. Bindusara is shocked to see him alive. Sushim tells Bindusara that Siamak was Justin's son.

Episode - 43609:00 PM - 09:30 PM, 29 Sep Set Alert

Ashoka reaches the gate of the royal palace and is stunned to see Jagannath there. He questions Bindusara about it. Jagannath blames Ashoka for killing Kaurwaki.

Episode - 43709:00 PM - 09:30 PM, 30 Sep Set Alert

Devi endeavours to revive Kaurwaki. Later, Sushim kills someone and thinks that the killed person is Kaurwaki. But much to his dismay, Kaurwaki turns out to be alive.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the spoilers😊
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I m tired of listening kaurwaki,kaurwaki and kaurwaki...😡 ðŸ˜¡
I m not going to watch any of these episodes...thanks to the spoilers...
Is show ka naam Kaurwaki hi rakhna chahiye tha,ashoka nahi😡 had ho gai
11aashika thumbnail
Me too...nt intrstd in dz shw ne mr
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Two weeks left and nothing related to how he kills his brothers. How he becomes the king. How he conquers the states. How he wins the Kalinga war. 

Never thought I will dislike Ashok so much. The guy was my love. So disgusted. ðŸ¤¢

Wasted my 5 months. Should have stopped after the leap. 
shrinath thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneet_forever

Episode - 43309:00 PM - 09:30 PM, 26 Sep Set Alert

Ashoka jumps off the cliff and searches for Kaurwaki frantically. He sees her corpse and takes it in his arms. Subsequently, Jagannath mentions his plan of killing Ashoka to avenge Kaurwaki's death.

Episode - 43409:00 PM - 09:30 PM, 27 Sep Set Alert

Ashoka takes Kaurwaki's lifeless body to Buddhist monks, hoping that their spiritual power and purity will revive her. But the head priest loses hope soon.

Episode - 43509:00 PM - 09:30 PM, 28 Sep Set Alert

Ashoka journeys to Pataliputra with Kaurwaki and Devi. Subsequently, Sushim reaches the royal palace. Bindusara is shocked to see him alive. Sushim tells Bindusara that Siamak was Justin's son.

Episode - 43609:00 PM - 09:30 PM, 29 Sep Set Alert

Ashoka reaches the gate of the royal palace and is stunned to see Jagannath there. He questions Bindusara about it. Jagannath blames Ashoka for killing Kaurwaki.

Episode - 43709:00 PM - 09:30 PM, 30 Sep Set Alert

Devi endeavours to revive Kaurwaki. Later, Sushim kills someone and thinks that the killed person is Kaurwaki. But much to his dismay, Kaurwaki turns out to be alive.

I dont know why are these Creatives hell bent in twisting Historic facts in there own way. It was not necessary to get Kaurwaki in between this now. They should just concentrate on the track of Ashoka becoming Emperor after killing his siblings.  I dont know why will King of Kalinga interfere in internal issue of Magadh.  He even tries to kill his own daughter. What a crap.