Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pdesh thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Doesn't Poonam look older than her husband (don't know his name)? Is she really?
PD
kKavyAzluVr thumbnail
delnaz wasnt skinny but she was bit less fat than she is now..... she was like supriya(sachinz wife)...
aditiyuvi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
poonam previously used to look good and thinner.she used to act in challenge n in that she was a lot better and more trim but later after pregnancy she has grown plump..
prettyguria thumbnail
dun really kn but poonam looked soo fat in salaam namaste song 😆
Sidlum thumbnail

Originally posted by: pdesh

Doesn't Poonam look older than her husband (don't know his name)? Is she really?
PD

Her hubbie's name is Manish Goyal..dunno if she's older though.  And oh man, I don't think I can defend the weight issue in this forum too..but just for everyone's knowledge, as I'm sure many of you may know by personal experience, though I don't, but pregnancy weight is hard to get rid of if you're not trying @ all. As for Poonam, she's ALLL baby weight & she herself has said that she's trying to get it off since she doesn't like how she looks on screen anymore. But give the lady a break guys, her baby comes first! 😕

Siddhi

🐷
simrat91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasmin

wow, i was ready someone's commentary, and it said that sarok khan made a comment about delnaaz's "healthy" figure!😲  On tv?  Yes, big people can dance, sing and act...surprising isn't it?😉

Didn't Poonam use to be a lot thinner?  I guess she must have kept the weight on after her pregnancy...what about delnaaz?  Does anyone have any before/after pix of them?  did she always have a "healthy" figure?😆

poonam waz a lotttt thiner she waz like one of those petite cute lil grlz when she waz in aashirwaad n kanyadaan she put on weight after she got pregnent nd i guess she hasnt lost it yet.

Aabha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidlum

Her hubbie's name is Manish Goyal..dunno if she's older though.  And oh man, I don't think I can defend the weight issue in this forum too..but just for everyone's knowledge, as I'm sure many of you may know by personal experience, though I don't, but pregnancy weight is hard to get rid of if you're not trying @ all. As for Poonam, she's ALLL baby weight & she herself has said that she's trying to get it off since she doesn't like how she looks on screen anymore. But give the lady a break guys, her baby comes first! 😕

Siddhi

🐷

aww...didi, aap to defend karte karte thak jaogi....lol....but i agree with u, it is hard to lose weight...and no, this is not based on personal experience that I have knowledge of it.😉

jasmin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aabha

aww...didi, aap to defend karte karte thak jaogi....lol....but i agree with u, it is hard to lose weight...and no, this is not based on personal experience that I have knowledge of it.😉

I've heard that if you don't lose it within the first 6 months, you never will!