Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Geet said OK her marriage. Maan reached km all are happy
Dado forced took Maan went to temple even Geet too go to temple. She feel unconscious dad Maan took reached hospital dadi. Yah not dadi shocked Maan mentioned hisgeet. Nice update . 
sagorika93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice update .
geet is ready for marriage ...and here maan comes back home .
dadi saw an unconscious geet and she take her to hospital with the help of maan .
maan is so worried for her and aru is getting cranky without her mother .
sagorika93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
interesting teaser ...continue soon.
Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely teaser
Continue soon 
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update (part 4).. geet ready for remarry...geet went temple... dadi asked maan to come along with her to temple..dadi & maan brought geet who felt unconscious in temple, to the hospital where he recognised geet...when he asked about geet to yash, dadi & yash shocked to hear it...aaru also was not felling well & wanted her mother..geet's family shocked to hear geet in hospital & went to meet her meanwhile geet  came conscious & thanked dadi to help her...!! nice teaser...excited for update soon...thanks for pm...!! 
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Always yours 
Part. 5.

D. Beta how are you (Geet give her small smile and said her)
G. Jii I am fine thank you helping me (dadi was looking at the girl and she like her also the way Maan was taking care of the girl she can tell Maan like her and she is happy with his grand son choice and the she kept her hand on her forehead.

D. Beta you are also like my grand daughter and now just relax not get tense it not good for your health (dadi start to try normal conversation with Geet and Geet was also giving politely answer. As they are talking Maan enter in the room and looking at his mobile checking his mail and didn't look at Geet who had been awake he just call.

M. Dadi dad is calling you and he said call him when you are free. (When Geet hear the voice she turn and saw Maan was standing she was shocked to see him after few years  and when Maan didn't get response the look to other side saw Geet was looking at him and they both look at each other eyes, dadi saw this at the same time Yash enter in the room he also see this his moth remain open due to shock that his brother who has allergy with girl also remain long distance from them had been lost in one girl eyes. Geet come out of thought and said.

G. Maan sir you here and how are you (she said while giving him small smile)

D. Beta do you both know each other (Geet look at dadi and said)
G. Jii dadi maa I was Maan sir secretory 2and half back then I left the job (dadi smile at her and then Maan said

M. Geet I am fine and how are you (he said looking at her eyes but then she lowers her eyes that Maan didn't like before they say anything room door open and saw Heer was holding crying Aru in her arms seeing this Geet sit straight when Aru saw Geet she called her.

Ar. Ma am ma (Geet eyes also tear up seeing her daughter state and then she took her from Heer and hug her tightly and kiss her all over face after Heer Prem and Anurag also enter in the room they all were happy seeing Geet totally fine. After few minutes Aru was quite but she was not leaving Geet. Khurana's were shocked when they saw baby who was calling her ma and also how Geet hug her. But then Prena asked her.

P. Geet beta how did this happen (Geet look at her and said)

G. Mama who actually (tell her what happened and the point her finger towards dadi and said that she help her. All the Malik's thanks them but still Maan was looking at Geet and Aru as they both were in their own world also Aru was sleepy and Geet was trying to make her sleep. Then later dadi can't stop herself and asked that.

D. Is Prem beta is Geet husband (all look at her including Maan but he also want to know, remembering about Armaan Geet had little tears which Maan notice and he was confused but then seeing all quite Heer said her.

H. Dadi Prem is my husband and Geet is the wife of my small brother in law Armaan (then gulping her saliva she said) and Armaan had died 6 months back in car accident (long tear fall from Geet eyes Maan was shocked and also look at Geet tears also she was trying to be strong to not cry in front of her family. Yash and dadi was also shocked but they keep quiet as they can't handle more shock in one day that Maan like a girl who is married also have child and also her husband is dead.

Later Geet was discharged from the hospital and she was sitting in her room as there has been strict order from Prena that she had to take rest and it was night time due to medicine she slept early. But other side Maan was shocked to know about Geet he was feeling helpless as he want to take all her sadness but how. Maan was in his study dadi was noticing him after they come back from the hospital then she made him sit on sofa with her and asked her.

D. Maan beta what I am going to answer you will you tell me (Maan want to avoid but seeing his seriousness then he nodded his head) I will come to straight point, do you like Geet (Maan look at her shocked) don't look at me like that Maan beta I am you dadi now tell me 

M. No dadi I don't like her but I love her not from now but from last 3 years when she was working for me as my secretary, you know dadi only she had guts to irritate me and also answer me on my face whom people get scared but she didn't get scared of me. Later I start to like her everything mostly her eyes which always twinkle also her smile but when I express my  feeling to her she told me she love someone else and also in few days she is going to get married to him. I was heart broken but her happiness come first so I left her (then turn toward dadi) dadi in all these years I try to forget her but I can't forget her but I can't how much I forget her I start to love her more but now dadi I can't see her in pain I want to give her all happiness of the world and now I am feeling helpless please help me dadi.

Yash told his dad and Vicky about Maan what he happened in hospital they move towards study to talk Maan about the girl but when they hear dadi and his talk they all were quite they don't know what say and do also they want to give Maan happiness but they don't kno how give as he never asked anything but he always give them what they have asked him.

Plzzz friends like & comment 
Ignore spelling & grammar 
Thank you

Edited by T.Peru - 7 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello friends here is the update
Enjoy it
Sorry for updating late as I was out of town 
But now I will give you all proper updates just give me little time
Thank you all
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice teaser dear waiting for update dear
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear Mann is schoked to know that geet husband is died in accident 6 months ago daddi directly asked Mann that he likes geet but Mann told that he loves her from 3 years
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for pm dear
Nice part
Finally maan knew about geet and sry.
Dadi yash both found maan likes geet,but seeing geet tgey were schoked to know married,daughter and last armaan accident.
Waiting dear