Watched the first couple of promos before the show even started, so I knew about the show from the very beginning. Vikram hooked me in, so I thought I'd watch it for him 😆 Vividha didn't really stand out to me at the time however now I'm completely in love with the girl! Didn't think the show would be this great & be this close to my heart, I underestimated it due to the promos & Vividha too, Vikram as well to be honest, they've completely surpassed my expectations (not that I had much to begin with sadly 😆).
The first episode alone caught my attention all because of Vikram again, I realised later on that he was Imran from QH, used to watch the show but didn't recognise him at all.
Had no idea about a 3rd lead until I joined this forum as well.
Edited by utopia_ - 10 years ago