SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Santoshi still in jail in jail clothes.She says if this truth comes out my whole family will scattered.Then they show Sindoori in purple clothes & Ankur in the hall in Mishra house.Ankur asks what is the secret? tell me.Sindoori says who gave you birth is the one who killed your mother.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Santoshi still in jail in jail clothes.She says if this truth comes out my whole family will scattered.Then they show Sindoori in purple clothes & Ankur in the hall in Mishra house.Ankur asks what is the secret? tell me.Sindoori says who gave you birth is the one who killed your mother.

Why is she still in jail? 😕 Sindoori still in the picture. 😕 So the truth is going to come out soon. I feel bad for Ankur. He did nothing wrong. I hope he is not treated unfairly. I hope when the dust settles that the family minus Madhu can actually accept him. I can see Kaka and Kaki being sweet to him. I mean he is their grandson after all. Although I just had a thought. What if he isn't Pratap's son? I mean he thinks he is. Pratap didn't say yes he is my son. I am just thinking crazy ideas now. But the cv's are known to doing crazy things so who knows.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Sindoori says who gave you birth is the one who killed your mother. Does that mean Pratap gave birth to Ankur? 🤣 I am sorry I had to do that. I get what she means but it is still funny.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Sindoori says who gave you birth is the one who killed your mother. Does that mean Pratap gave birth to Ankur? 🤣 I am sorry I had to do that. I get what she means but it is still funny.

I got the same thought.I knew what she meant but still it was 🤣 Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Why is she still in jail? 😕 Sindoori still in the picture. 😕 So the truth is going to come out soon. I feel bad for Ankur. He did nothing wrong. I hope he is not treated unfairly. I hope when the dust settles that the family minus Madhu can actually accept him. I can see Kaka and Kaki being sweet to him. I mean he is their grandson after all. Although I just had a thought. What if he isn't Pratap's son? I mean he thinks he is. Pratap didn't say yes he is my son. I am just thinking crazy ideas now. But the cv's are known to doing crazy things so who knows.

Sometimes they show these kinds of promos where they show something in promo but in the episode little different. 😆.I too feel bad for Ankur. 😭.Yeah Cvs & their crazypanti anything can happen so we should just prepare ourselves to get the shocks. 😆.I hope Mishra family excluding Madhu accept Ankur.