Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 284
As Ishani was smiling seeing Ranveer Parul's voice distracted her..
Parul:Bhabhi..
Ishani(turning to Parul): Haan Parul
Parul:We are done and Maasi, Maa and Baa will wear Saree for Engagement too. Let us go and select Choli and Lehenga.
Ishani: hmm tk(seeing Raagini):Are you coming baby..?
Raagini(touching Amba's leg cutely with her hand): Dadi..
Amba(with a smile):Let me be with her Ishani you go and select and come..
Ishani:Tk Maa
Giving a smile to Amba as Parul, Disha, Krisha were moving to look for Choli from the Choli hanger were Ishani too was walking behind them. As all of them were crossing the place were Men have been seeing their Sherwani's Ranveer seeing Ishani crossing him went behind her and at a right place took her behind a pillar. Ishani took time to get to know she in Ranveer's hands.
Ishani:Ranveer what are you doing? not now..
Ranveer(seeing her cutely);What not now?
Ishani:Romance and all not now..
Ranveer:Arrey I didn't call for romance just want to ask what are you going to select for Shikhar's engagement?
Ishani:hmm you itself tell me what color Choli and Lehenga let me select?
Ranveer(thinking for a while):Tk let us have the same combination. Let me select blue Sherwani you too select pink color Choli and lehenga.
Ishani(with a smile): hmm tk let me.(she was about to move).
Ranveer:(held her hand):where are you going?
Ishani: To select dress for me.
Ranveer:(like a longing man):10 days no romance Ishani come on let us romance now.
Ishani:I said now no romance Ranveer leave me..
Ranveer:oh really..so you won't (before he completes).

They heard a voice calling "Bhabhi kahan hain aap"..Were Ishani got to know its Parul.
Ishani(cutely pushing Ranveer): Leave me you too go and select your dress.
Ishani started to walk from there and she came to Parul,Disha and Krisha were Ranveer had a smile to himself and went to select sherwani for him.
Parul:where were you Bhabhi? you came behind us only know?
Ishani(managing tone): I just got doubt whether Raagini is comfortable so only went back and saw her and came. Now let us select.
Parul: hmm tk Bhabhi..

All started to pick their Choli and lehenga were all were choosing their own colors. Ishani picked pink Lehenga and Choli as said by Ranveer.
Ishani(seeing Bobby and showing that choli and Lehenga):This one is okay for be Bobby.
Bobby:Fine please try and tell me is it fit for you? If need any alteration let me do it today itself.
Ishani: hmm okay let me try and come..

Ranveer was choosing the Sherwani and finally got the blue sherwani.
Ranveer(seeing the dressing person and showing his sherwani):This is okay for me and Size too will fit me.
Dressing person: Okay sir pant or Dhothi?
Ranveer:Pant is fine..and make it white color.
Dressing person: Okay sir..

As Ranveer finished his talk to that person and saw Ishani having the dress in her hand and walking to the stairs. Ranveer had a romantic smile and thought to go to his wife. Ishani started to climb the stairs and Ranveer seeing all concentrating in their dressings started to climb the stairs and he started to walk behind Ishani in the corridor. As Ishani entered her room Ranveer too came behind her and stopped her from closing the door.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer in front of her): Ranveer tum? what are you doing here?
Ranveer(with a naughty smile):I know its hard for my wife to try a dress without this Ranveer's help so I came to her for helping her.
Ishani:(giving a funny smile):Really? may be that is your thought but I can try without your help(trying to push him):Get out..
Ranveer(like a baby): Ishani allow me know?
Ishani(was holding the dress and pushing him): No way Ranveer you go..

Ranveer pushed her well and came inside the room and came and sat in the bed and saw her with a smile.
Ranveer:Come on try the dress.
Ishani:In front of you?
Ranveer: Haan what is wrong in changing in front of a husband come on change it and show me let me give my comments.
Ishani kept the dress in the bed and came and held Ranveer's hand.
Ishani:let me wear it and come and show you but I won't change in front of you get out now.
Ranveer(without getting up):No way I will be here only.
Ishani(with force made him to get up from the bed and was pushing him to the door):Go now..
Ranveer(making her leave his hand and saw her with a silent look):Oh you are sending me out of the room?
Ishani: Haan I am..
Ranveer(like a funny anger boy):Okay fine Mrs. Vaghela let me tell you here after know I won't be coming to you for Romance..
Ishani(having a smile seeing Ranveer's anger):Then what you are going to have romance with your Malini Kapoor?
Ranveer:(having a funny fight):oh don't think weak about Ranveer he is one woman man and See I won't be coming and romancing you, I will make yourself to come and tell me Ranveer please romance me.. till that Ranveer won't come behind you.
Ishani: Oh really?? fine let me see even I won't be coming and telling you Ranveer please romance me. I am sure that Ranveer will be coming to me and pulling me to him and romance me .He cannot be without romancing Ishani.
Ranveer(coming close to her face): Challenge?
Ishani(with a smile):Challenge let us see who wins?
Ranveer:(with a cute fighting mood):Okay let me see..now let me go..
Ishani: Haan tk.

Ranveer came out of the room and started to walk in the corridor were Ishani closed to the door and had a smile thinking their cute fight.
Ishani:(to herself):Let us see who is giving up first. After a long time again challenge between Ishveer. let me watch whether I am going to him or he is coming to me.(telling it to herself took the dress and started to try it)
Ranveer(walking in the corridor to himself): Oh I had a playful fight and challenged her but can I be without romancing her?(a man came in him now):Ranveer be a man you can..wait till she comes to you.(he gave a confirmed head shake to himself and he started to walk to the hall).

Ishani after sometime came out having a try to the lehenga and Choli and she came to the hall and saw Bobby.
Ishani: Bobby its completely fine for me. Select it..
Bobby: Okay.

Ishani went to the men's section were Sharman, Ranveer, Kailash,Mithesh, Prathik and Devarsh were sitting. Ranveer saw Ishani with a silent look and put down his head. Ishani had a smile and she hided it to him and saw the dressing person standing near the dresses of the men.
Ishani:Excuse me I want a Kurta, Pant with overcoat..
Ranveer(hearing it came and stood next to Ishani):For whom?
Ishani(giving a smile to him):For my papa..
Ranveer: Oh okay.. do you need my help?
Ishani: hmm yes if you want help me..
Ranveer(seeing the dressing person): My father in law will be fair and handsome and his height and weight will almost like me so give the dresses to my physique.
Dressing person: okay sir..

Ranveer started to keep the kurta to his body and showed to Ishani were she too seeing it and finally selected two types of Kurta and pants with overcoat for Nitin.
Ranveer(as Ishani said okay for both showing both):This is will suite him select it.
Telling it Ranveer gave the dresses to the dressing person and giving a up and down look to Ishani he went and sat in the sofa again. Ishani having a smile she too went to Raagini and she sat in the sofa and started to play with her.
All selected their dresses and finally all were so happy in it. Dress designers after doing all the alterations for the dresses need to be altered left the house when it was exactly afternoon 12 o clock. They all were tiered selecting the dresses for them and they went to have lunch. Ishani leaving Raagini to Amba took the dresses for Nitin and went to servant quarters. She knocked the door were Nitin who was watching TV came and opened the door.
Nitin: Ishani aav..(he had a happy smile).
Ishani(entered the home and gave the dresses bags to him): Have it Papa..
Nitin:What is it?
Ishani:Dresses for Ganesh Chathurthi and Shikhar engagement. I thought to call you during dress selection but I thought you may feel uncomfortable so only I myself selected it and now brought it to you.
Nitin:Ishani why you need to get these many dresses and all to me I am having dresses Ishani. I too told a package and movers to bring all my things from Nagpur I will be getting it by tomorrow.
Ishani:Haan Papa but you need new dresses for functions know wear it Papa.Papa I can get you that you are feeling it difficult to attach to the family but please think it is my family and you are my father so there is nothing to see uncomfortable. Have what I am giving you with whole heart. (she gave the dresses):Get it Papa see whether you are liking the selection your daughter has made for you.
Nitin(giving a smile and getting it):Tk what ever my daughter has selected for me will be surely good only. Let me wear it.
Ishani:Tk Papa wear it and come to home on Ganesh Chaturthi morning.
Nitin: hmm okay.
Ishani:Tk let me go Papa its lunch time for Raagini let me go now.
Nitin:Tk Ishani.

They both exchanged a affectionate smile. Ishani started to walk towards the house were Nitin had a smile thinking about Ishani's care for him. He kept the dresses and felt happy to be near Ishani. Ishani went to the home and she saw all having their lunch. Amba was feeding Raagini her lunch Ishani had a smile and she came to them.
Ishani:wow my baby is having food from Dadi so good.(she sat in the chair next to Amba).
Amba:Raagini is really a good child Ishani . Some baby know they won't eat when we give. They will be running here and there but Raagini is really sweet. She is having her food when its time for having food and playing when its time for playing.
Ishani: Haan Maa I too never face that problem in handling Raagini. She will hear and act what I am telling her.
Amba: hmm that is so good of Raagini  tk you have your lunch.
Ishani: Haan Maa.

Ishani started to serve herself the lunch and started to eat and saw Ranveer. Ranveer who was staring at Ishani till now seeing Ishani seeing him turned his look as though he saw her causally and was having the lunch casually.
Ishani(having the lunch in thoughts): Oh my Ranveer. Acting as though you are seeing me casually? let me see how many days you are without coming to me. But I am too missing him for the past ten days and I am too scared whether I will be able to control myself. My Ranveer will make me fall in his single look itself. No Ishani no control yourself.
Thinking it all finished their lunch and all of them were about to go to their room were there was a person entering the house with security.
Security(seeing Ranveer):Sir he has brought a idol and so only I brought him inside.
Ranveer: Hmm okay I only ordered it to him. Let me talk to him you may go..
Security: hmm okay sir.
Ranveer(seeing that person): Have you brought the idol?
Person: yes sir its in the tempo If you come you itself can bring it inside your house.
Ranveer(with a smile):Tk let me come..(seeing all):all of you be here for a while let me come..

All started to wait were Ranveer started to walk behind that person. Raagini was having a sleeping eyes by now..
Raagini(in a sleepy tone):mama..
Ishani:Feeling sleepy baby. Papa has gone out he will come now once he comes let us go to our room and sleep okay.
Raagini:hmm (telling it she held in Ishani's shoulder and rested her head in her shoulder).
Ishani started to caress Raagini were Ranveer entered the hall with Ganesha idol were Ganesha face was closed with the cloth.
Amba(Seeing Ranveer):you have ordered it.So good Dikhra..
Baa(joining her hands): Ganapati bappa came..
Laxmi: Haan Ganapati Bappa came to our home.
Ishani(making Raagini to see):See Baby Papa has brought Ganapathi bappa home..
Raagini(raising her head from Ishani's shoulders and seeing Ranveer holding idol in his hand and seeing Ishani): Papa..
Ishani: hmm Papa..

Amba and all had a happy smile in their face were Ranveer went and kept the Ganapathi Papa in the Pooja place slap.
Ranveer:let us celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi so well Maa.
Amba: Haan Dikhar sure..

All had a happy smile and all started to walk back to their home with happiness of celebrating the functions. Ishani started to walk holding Raagini in her hand were Ranveer too walked and he came and crossed her and walked in front of her. Ishani could not get why Ranveer is crossing her and going in front of her.
Ranveer(stopped suddenly and saw Ishani behind him):What you are not able to understand know why Ranveer is walking in front of you?
Ishani saw him without answering anything..
Ranveer:I have challenged you know I won't come behind you so only. (telling it he started to walk to their room).
Ishani(had a smile seeing his cute fight to her in thoughts):Always you used to have a heavy anger on me but this time seeing your cute fight is too lovely only.

Thinking it she held Raagini were she has slept in her shoulders well by now. Ishani entered the room were Ranveer laid in the sofa and was seeing his phone and Ishani laid Raagini in the bed and she too sat next to Raagini and took her novel to read where there was a complete silence between them.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi,
Aww...double dhamka πŸ˜‰ [:D/] both of update was amazing 😊 Poor ishveer missing each other πŸ˜› Ohh raagini is so smart she's choosing dress for him in own self..amazd..
Like the way ishveer seleted dress for each other i remember Matsh when ishveer engegment...where ishveer weared same dresses..Ky din tha voh only ishveer the..hmm forgive me some time i gone be sandy...
Well ishveer cute nok-jhok 😳 nd their challenge wowww like sound so romantic 😳 😳
Waitng for nxt..hug for uu πŸ€—
Thnks for pm
luvishveer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow dear  πŸ‘ What a beautiful and brilliant update πŸ‘β­οΈ
I love Ranveer and Ishani's romance so much πŸ˜³
Ragini is so cute πŸ˜³
I also read your previous chapter where Ranveer was telling Ishani about Sunny Leone πŸ˜† but he said he will tell sometime later πŸ˜› please reveal that in later on chapter πŸ˜‰
Overall, loved the challenge Ishveer gave to each other πŸ˜› Let's see who wins πŸ˜‰
Thanks for PM πŸ˜³ Update soon πŸ˜ƒ
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi dii.
Thr epi is superb.
Their dress selection session is so lovely
Ragini selecting dressesdresses
And when Ranveer came to their room after ishani for seeing it suites her. I remember the previous episode on show date. Also I just watched it again in tamil too. Its so lovely
And their cute fight... πŸ˜ƒ
The last conversation when ranveer goes across her and saying I did as I won't come behind you I came in front... πŸ˜† its so cute and lovely dr.. Ranveer is so cute and loved his childish behavior tooo πŸ˜›
Coming to the challenge, its really going to be so hard for both as they missed each other. Waiting to see who wins the challenge 😳
Keep smiling πŸ˜‰
Take care dr
RoshniSingh thumbnail
Hii Sakshi.. 
How are you?? Hope you're doing well.😊
   Both the updates are amazing.πŸ‘ I liked them. I liked IshVeer cute romance on the phone. They can't get over each other. No matter what their love stay intact and this is what we all like, their love for each other.
   IshVeer cute fight🀣 Ishani keeps on pushing him away everytime. Let her fall for him this time. 
Thanks for PM. Waiting for next. 
Take care. 
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi dear hope you are good
both the updates were amazing and its good that ishani made it clear that they aren't spending time and ragini is super awesome she always makes me smile and look at her she is choosing her own dress.
Ishveer again foughtπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†these two are idiots cannot resist themselves but can't even admit.
It's good to see their fight and it will be fun to see how they resist each other because now they are going to get more attracted to each other.πŸ˜‰
thnx for pm
waiting for next
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi,
Aww...double dhamka πŸ˜‰ [:D/] both of update was amazing 😊 Poor ishveer missing each other πŸ˜› Ohh raagini is so smart she's choosing dress for him in own self..amazd..
Like the way ishveer seleted dress for each other i remember Matsh when ishveer engegment...where ishveer weared same dresses..Ky din tha voh only ishveer the..hmm forgive me some time i gone be sandy...
Well ishveer cute nok-jhok 😳 nd their challenge wowww like sound so romantic 😳 😳
Waitng for nxt..hug for uu πŸ€—
Thnks for pm

Hi Paige
thanks for the comment
happy that you liked the double dhamka
glad you liked both the updates
yes poor Ishveer missing each other so mch
yes cutie pie is really smart like her day she is selecting dress for herself
happy that you liked the way they are selecting dress for each other
yes remembering the way they wear in the same color dresses
no dear there is nothing to forgive in it
happy that you liked Ishveer nok-jhok and their challenge
yes it would be bit romantic
ya let me update it dear
hug you too
keep reading
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvishveer

Wow dear  πŸ‘ What a beautiful and brilliant update πŸ‘β­οΈ

I love Ranveer and Ishani's romance so much πŸ˜³
Ragini is so cute πŸ˜³
I also read your previous chapter where Ranveer was telling Ishani about Sunny Leone πŸ˜† but he said he will tell sometime later πŸ˜› please reveal that in later on chapter πŸ˜‰
Overall, loved the challenge Ishveer gave to each other πŸ˜› Let's see who wins πŸ˜‰
Thanks for PM πŸ˜³ Update soon πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Diya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
happy that you loved Ranveer Ishani's romance
glad you liked Raagini's cuteness
happy that you read my previous chapters about Ranveer telling Ishani to be
Sunny leone
ya he said he will be telling it later let us see what he is going to tell
surely it will be coming in the upcoming chapters dear
happy that you loved their challenge
ya let us see who is going to will
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi dii.
Thr epi is superb.
Their dress selection session is so lovely
Ragini selecting dressesdresses
And when Ranveer came to their room after ishani for seeing it suites her. I remember the previous episode on show date. Also I just watched it again in tamil too. Its so lovely
And their cute fight... πŸ˜ƒ
The last conversation when ranveer goes across her and saying I did as I won't come behind you I came in front... πŸ˜† its so cute and lovely dr.. Ranveer is so cute and loved his childish behavior tooo πŸ˜›
Coming to the challenge, its really going to be so hard for both as they missed each other. Waiting to see who wins the challenge 😳
Keep smiling πŸ˜‰
Take care dr

Hi maya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
happy that you liked their dress selection
yes Raagini cutie selected her dresses
yes it was a kind of the previous episodes only dear
I too watched it in tamil last week so it zinked my story now so I made that
scene again in the story
glad you liked their cute fight
happy that you liked the childish behaviour of Ranveer walking in front of her
ya its going to be hard for both as they are missing each other so much
ya let us see who is going to win
keep smiling
take care
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoshniSingh

Hii Sakshi.. 

How are you?? Hope you're doing well.😊
   Both the updates are amazing.πŸ‘ I liked them. I liked IshVeer cute romance on the phone. They can't get over each other. No matter what their love stay intact and this is what we all like, their love for each other.
   IshVeer cute fight🀣 Ishani keeps on pushing him away everytime. Let her fall for him this time. 
Thanks for PM. Waiting for next. 
Take care. 

Hi Roshni
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good dear
hope you are too doing good
glad you liked both the updates
glad you liked their cute phone romance
they will never get over each other their love is always intact and this is what is
making them special always
glad you liked Ishveer cute fight
yes this time may be Ishani falling for him
let us see who is going to give up the challenge
ya let me update it dear
take care
keep reading

πŸ˜‰