Post any clues related to Bollywood and make other members guess and post the answers 👏


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Tanika_11
Morning everyone 😊
1) Blossoming is needed at garden; coming together is similarly needed in relationships
2) I am in search for a lover who is slight silly and little clever
3) Those two hearts have been drifted away in love, which are linked together by their solitude
4) In isolation he yearns, but then again why he fears to say his wish !
Originally posted by: Anachronist
bizzy log 😛😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0