Originally posted by: hutanbandar
Hi Mili...it depends. But I think u should watch it because the havoc is about to begin I guess...2 weeks of Abhigyalicious epi...CVs probably are itching to serve the nonsense.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: hutanbandar
Hi Mili...it depends. But I think u should watch it because the havoc is about to begin I guess...2 weeks of Abhigyalicious epi...CVs probably are itching to serve the nonsense.
what do you think??? 😆 I'm doing both complaint because I didn't get it earlier but compliment also because she fulfilled my wish even before I asked
Originally posted by: hutanbandar
Wondering what will Aliya do to Pragya without Abhi knowing...hmmm...
sorry I didn't get this
You wrote a complaint-cum-compliment wish somewhere else to JD! I am waiting for you fulfill your statement there 😛
Originally posted by: Sowmii_cutiee
Hiee Millz... yeh its been very long time since i talked to u.. . everything is good.. its just tat real life got a bit busy..How r u?