Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sup_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Tharunisa

guys if bhamini comes to know shravani s truth wat will she do then???

Bhamini introduced as positive character.. she will surely unite Aara... she already says dat aaru s so nice... n wt im doing with her.. she will support Aaru for sure
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tharunisa

who gave aru the rights to make vow to marry ary with frog... who s she to decide who ary will marry or not... as per her she n ary dont hav any relation...

kumu is forcing aru to do this as she knows they both gel up to each other unlike to others...but not for once aru is investigating the truth as to whether aryan is the truth or not...
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks the LU, Aaru is so full of herslef, what rights does she have to decide on aryab's behalf and aryan should not play along with her no matter how much she beg him to...he should take his ex patni to the doc and have her brain check out!
manikarnika78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shravan.Sana

101% true title manikarnika ... at least for me ... It describes mah current state

Well u have a great ability for making such good and apt titles
Must say... intelligent brains!!😊

Hey thanx alot dear,its such big compliment, thx alot again m overwhelmed
Tharunisa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manikarnika78

Froggy is getting more exposure, wardrobe and jewellery den aaru,i fear that shravani is being treated as main lead and aaru as side lead

Someone needs to remind the cvs that aru s the main lead... I blame that peach saree for aru s condition now... Daily wearing that stupid saree... 
Tharunisa thumbnail

Originally posted by: manikarnika78

Krishnadasi is spreading message dat dishonesty is d best policy,all r dishonest in krishnadasi land,wowwee every hospital, every doctor, every chemist wat d hell,i really pity aryan

Initially kumu s lies n cunning plans were shown that she did to avenge the injustice done to her but now these are shown as just pure evil in order to destroy aru completely... 
Tharunisa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supritaa

Wow im loving abha saheb fighting for aaru
N idiot aaru doing all ultaa

Today he n jairaj was our saviour... One trying to help aru n the other beating frog... 
Earlier abha used to call aru hey ladkhi n now he's calling shravani like that... 
Tharunisa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supritaa

Bhamini introduced as positive character.. she will surely unite Aara... she already says dat aaru s so nice... n wt im doing with her.. she will support Aaru for sure

I think Bhamini will play a crucial role in reuniting aara...  Hope they don't make Bhamini like Chimaji... 
Tharunisa thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Meena_

kumu is forcing aru to do this as she knows they both gel up to each other unlike to others...but not for once aru is investigating the truth as to whether aryan is the truth or not...

Even if whatever cheap tricks kumu plays to force aru, she doesn't have any rights on ary to make such promises... Ary s not binded by her promise... Just want him to pack up his bags n leave...