she will realize her mistake soon 
its okay dear nothing wrong in saying it frankly 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Anne30ishveer

Hi Sakshi di...Sorry late reply and also I think I will not be able to reply for some days as my xams are going on...For the chapter it was just the best thing to read...Father daughter patch up that's nice...and now Nitin will live with them wow...and Disha Devarsh are such cartoons... learn it in 2 months now and after two months Ranveer Baba gonna take test of these kids...And Ishani still angry with Ranveer...wish they clear their misunderstandings quickly and waiting for their cute and lovely romance...And shikhar's and shivanya' marriage on the way... Wohoo celebrations time...Love your writing style and story writing...
Loads of hugs...Anne

Hi Anne 
thanks for the comment 
its okay dear no need to be sorry 
its okay dear keep on studying studies is more important 
All the best for the exams 

happy that its was nice to read 
glad you liked Father and daughter patch up 
happy that you liked Nitin's stay here 
Disha and Devarsh are cartoons only 
yes Ranveer is telling to learn the business in 2 months and keeping the test
he will give money 
Ishani is still angry with Ranveer 
ya they will clear their misunderstandings 
ya their romance and Shikhar, Shivanya marriage on the way 
its a very big celebration time for RV mansion 
happy that you liked my writing style and story 
lots of hug to you too dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

happy that you doubts are clear dear 
okay I won't ask sorryπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

😳😳
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi di.. 
Amazing.. 
Sisha and devarshs plan.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
There plan backfired.. 
Hope in the next update ishani listens to ranveer and they sort out.. 
Ishveer should unite soon.. 
N sorry I replied late actually very late.. 
Was busy in celebrating ranveers birthday.. 
Anuwys happy BURTHDAY TO OUR RANVEER.. 

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 278
Ishani started to make Raagini calm were Ranveer seeing Ishani with a silent look and without knowing what to talk to Ishani and how to explain her started to walk out of Ishani's room with a silent disappointed face. He went to their room and sat in the bed and rested his head in the head rest. 
Ishani(seeing crying Raagini):Sweetie see Mama my cutie pie. 
Raagini was crying heavily. 
Ishani: Tk you hug Mama baby you will calm down soon. (she took Raagini well and hugged her).
Raagini(hugging Ishani with her tiny hands): Mama...(slowing down her tears): Mama..(she stopped crying and held Ishani's shoulder well and came out of the hug and saw Ishani with a tears having face look).
Ishani(with a smile wiping her tears): Okay right? Now my baby can smile know?
Raagini was seeing Ishani with a puppy look. 
Ishani(with a smile): Today know Mama is so happy. I got my Papa back. I am really happy Baby.
Raagini(giving a silence face); Papa..
Ishani: Haan Baby Papa Mama ki Papa.(she smiled so well to Raagini).
Raagini(smiled seeing Ishani's smile): Mama(keeping her tiny hand in her chest): Papa..
Ishani(smile slowly disappered in her face): you are asking about your Papa?
Raagini(shaking her head as yes); hmm Papa..
Ishani:(with a emotional face): your Papa know? He is very good man. No girl will get a husband like your Papa but why your Papa hided the truth to me? I am near your Papa only know daily. Even a single day he didn't open his mouth to me to tell that he know who is my real father.(she had a sad face).
Raagini(cutely touched Ishani's cheek): Mama ki..(she showed her cheek to Ishani):Ki.
Ishani(had a smile in her sad face and saw Raagini's cheek):Want kiss?
Raagini:hmmm
Ishani lovingly kissed Raagini's cheek were the cutie pie gave her cute smile as a gift to her mother.
Ishani:(seeing her daughter smile): okay baby keep smiling now shall I take you to fresh up?
Raagini(shaking her head as yes); hmmm
Ishani took Raagini to the washroom and changed her diaper and made her clean.She washed the cutie pie face and wiped her face with towel and brought the cutie pie out of the washroom. 
Ishani: Play for sometime after sometime you can have your dinner..
Raagini: Mama mobo..
Ishani: Haan its there(she showed the corner of the room and left Raagini down).
Raagini cutely walked with a happy smile towards the teddy bear.She took the teddy bear in her hand and went to the cupboard corner and sat in the floor and started to play with the teddy bear. Ishani giving a smile to herself seeing her daughters cuteness went and sat in the sofa and took a novel to read. She opened the novel were she had a smile thinking the way Ranveer took a step to unite her with Nitin. She thought the way Ranveer winked at her while hugging Nitin. She was falling for Ranveer at one corner of her heart but somewhere she was angry on him for hiding the truth for these many days from her. She started to read the novel.
Ranveer who was thinking some way to tell the reason for hiding the truth to Ishani.
Ranveer:(to himself): I should go to her room but If I go now she will tell me to go out only. I should enter her room and she should not be able to tell me go out. What to do?(he was thinking were had a smile getting a idea): Only way is my cute little daughter.With the help of Raagini let me enter Ishani's room. 
Thinking it as the best idea he got up from the bed and came to the entrance of his room and saw inside Ishani's room were Raagini was cutely sitting near the cupboard and playing with teddy bear. 
Ranveer(seeing the toys basket in their room went and took the plastic cricket bat and ball in his hand):Okay let me go and play with Raagini. 
Taking the bat and ball in his hand started to walk to Ishani's room. He kept the bat and ball behind him and entered Ishani's room. Raagini feeling Ranveer entering the room took her eyes from the teddy bear and saw Ranveer.
Raagini(with a smile): Papa..
Ishani hearing Raagini's voice saw Ranveer who was standing near the cupboard now. 
Ishani:(in a strict tone):What you want?
Ranveer(bit having a attitude):I don't want anything from you. I came to play with my daughter.I think you don't have any rights to stop me from meeting my daughter as I am her father.
Ishani saw him with a silent look and then started to read her novel. Ranveer brought bat and ball from his behind and showed it to Raagini. 
Ranveer:Baby come shall we play cricket.
Raagini(who was playing with teddy bear left the teddy bear and got up and came to Ranveer): Papa bal..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani who was reading and giving the ball to Raagini): Have your Bal and throw it to Papa.Let Papa bat..
Raagini(having the ball in her hand and seeing the bat in Ranveer's hand): Papa(touched the bat with other hand)..wo..
Ranveer: you want to bat?(showing one by his finger):but ball let papa bat okay?you throw the bal to Papa.
Raagini(getting Ranveer not giving the bat): Papa(throwing the ball in the floor and held the bat tightly by her hand): Papa..
Ranveer(getting his daughter won't leave):Tk tk have the bat(he gave the bat in her hand).
Raagini(getting the bat with a cute smile stood having the bat in her hand):Bal Papa. 
Ranveer(with a smile):Tk let Papa bowl to you(he took the ball that was on the floor and gave a glance to Ishani who was reading the novel till now and coming and standing opposite to Raagini):Let Papa bowl. 
Raagini(cutely smile): Papa.
Ranveer throw the ball slowly to Raagini were the cutie pie without beating the ball with the bat as soon as the ball fell in the floor went and pushed the ball with the bat. Ranveer admiring his daughter's way of playing cricket took the ball again and signed he will bowl to Raagini. Ranveer having the ball in his hand seeing Ishani voluntarily throw the ball on Ishani who was sitting in the sofa. The ball went and hit Ishani's shoulder part and feel in the sofa. Ishani getting disturbed saw Ranveer with a silent look. She took the ball in her hand and kept the novel in the sofa and got up and came to Ranveer. 
Ishani: Why did you throw the ball on me?
Ranveer: Hello If anybody is playing these kind of things will happen.Its just a plastic ball not actual cricket ball and all.
Ishani(seeing him with a cute anger): I know you voluntarily did it.
Ranveer(with a romantic smile): hmm I voluntarily only did it. What can you do?
Ishani without knowing what to argue was about to move from him were Ranveer held her hand and pulled her near him.As she came near him he put his hand around her neck and saw Raagini. 
Ranveer: Raagini 
Raagini(still having the bat in her hand and innocently seeing Ranveer): Papa.
Ranveer: See tell your Mama that If she keeps on being angry on Papa means we can never extend our family members. you cannot have your brother or sister.
Ishani(held Ranveer's hand and slowly making him take his hand from her and seeing Raagini): Baby tell your Papa to be frank to Mama always. If he ever hiding anything means Mama will behave like this only. 
Ranveer(having a smile):Accha then tell your Mama to give chance for your Papa to explain his situation and tell your Mama to listen to your Papa. If she keeps on showing her attitude to Papa means how Papa will explain your Mama and how can Mama and papa compromise between us. 
Raagini(seeing Ranveer and Ishani one by one and without getting anything went to Ishani and held the ball in her hand): Bal Mama.
Ranveer and Ishani saw Raagini and glanced each other were Ranveer gave fun smile to Ishani. 
Ranveer: Did you see even Raagini didn't mind your anger.Her concentration was only on the ball not on our conversation. When my daughter itself not minding your anger means here after I too won't mind you or come behind you and keeping on requesting " Please listen to me Ishani" "Please talk to me Ishani". (he said it with a cuteness).
Ranveer telling he won't mind her made Ishani to get hurt suddenly.She saw him with a child like look and her eyes were about to get moist. Her face said she may cry any moment. Ishani gave the ball in the hands of Raagini. Raagini getting it started to play with the ball and bat. Ishani went and sat in the sofa with a silent face. Ranveer seeing Ishani sitting silently in the sofa and seeing Raagini playing with the bat and ball Ranveer sat to the height of Raagini. 
Ranveer(held Raagini who was about to push the ball with the bat): Baby can we go to Dadi?
Raagini(smiling to him): hmmm 
As soon as Raagini shook her head as yes Ranveer took Raagini in his hand and started to walk towards Amba's room. Ranveer making Raagini smile came to Amba's room. Amba and Kailash were about to come out of the room. 
Ranveer(seeing them): Maa Baba where you both are going?
Amba: Ranveer we are going for Garden to walk.
Ranveer: oh
Amba: I told Baba that Ishani accepted her father.He was so happy(seeing Ranveer in a not understanding look):Why you are here now Ranveer?
Ranveer(with a managing tone):Actually I was walking having Raagini to make her feel relaxed just on the way I thought to show you both to Raagini. That is it..
Amba: hmm tk tk Give Raagini to us know let us take her to the garden. 
Ranveer:(getting it the time to talk to Ishani): Haan Maa why not take her.(seeing Raagini who was seeing him with innocent look):Be with Dadi for sometime.
Raagini(laughing cutely):Dadi.
Ranveer: Haan Dadi go..
Raagini seeing Amba smiling showed her hands to Amba. Amba with a smile got Raagini in her hand and signing to Ranveer she started to walk with Kailash. Were kailash and Amba were so happy in the company of Raagini. Ranveer turned and walked in the corridor and he came to Ishani's room. Ishani was having tears in her eyes were as soon as seeing Ranveer she wiped her eyes and sat in the sofa silently. Ranveer closed the door and locked the door.He came and sat next to Ishani were Ishani was about to get up were Ranveer held her hand which made her to sit in the sofa again. Ishani again was silently having tears in her eyes.
Ranveer(moving him close to her in a low tone):Why are you crying now?
Ishani(wiping her tears with other hand): you won't mind me know leave me..(she was moving her hand from his hand).
Ranveer(held her shoulders and turned her to him with force):Ishani (he held her cheek):Why are you behaving like this now? you are not allowing me to tell the truth then like this only I need to do something to get your attention for me. Voluntarily only I throw the ball on you and to make fun of you I talked like that. How will I go without minding you in my life Ishani. Without you This Ranveer is nothing.(having a emotional face): Please Ishani don't behave like this. I am dying inside me when you are giving a not minding look to me.
Ishani saw him with a emotional face were she wanted to hug him. 
Ranveer(leaving her shoulder and got up and stood up in confirmed tone): If you keep on ignoring me with your anger I will surely die Ishani.
Ishani hearing this work from Ranveer cried well were she got up from the sofa and came to Ranveer and hugged him from behind with full force. 
Ishani(hugging him well):Ranveer I am sorry please don't tell like that. I was so confident that my Ranveer won't hide anything to me. As I came to know you have hided a truth about my birth I really lost my mind and it took time for me to accept the truth. I was fighting with my heart and brain. Please Ranveer If I have behaved stupidly or If I have showed a worst attitude sorry.(she started to cry cutely).
Ranveer(had a smile seeing the cuteness of his wife he held her hand which was on his chest and slowly turned to her and saw her with a cute look):This much love you are having on me. But you won't give a chance for me to explain why I hided that truth about your father? you yourself deciding something and you are showing your attitude to me.
Ishani(seeing him with tears filled eyes);Why you hided everything to me? you promised me that you won't hide anything to me but you have known the truth about my father long back. Even a single moment you didn't think to tell me know? Tell me how you know Nitin Uncle is my Papa and why you didn't tell me first itself..?
Ranveer: Let me tell you but before it(he went and wiped her tears and saw her with a smile):Actually know When I became RV I went and met Mota Babuji in the office he started after we parted ways. That time Mota Babuji was so happy to see me and I told him to be confident to regain the share market and I gave my card having my phone number in it. Mota babuji kept the card in his pocket. As soon as I left Nitin Uncle has come to see Mota babuji and he has told he is your father to Mota babuji but Mota Babuji was in a hurry to buy shares and there was circuit problem in electricity. Nitin uncle has told he will help with it and he has tried to sort out the electricity problem and he has told Mota Babuji not to touch the system till he tells but Mota babuji in a hurry to buy the shares got in the electric shock. Nitin Uncle only took him to hospital without knowing whom to call seeing the visiting card in Mota babuji pocket Nitin Uncle called me. I too went there but Doctors told Mota Babuji is nearing his dead. Mota Babuji showing Nitin Uncle to me he only told me that he is your father and got a promise to unite Nitin Uncle, Falguni Maa and you as a family and I too promised him. Mota babuji left all of us the next moment he got the promise from me. 
Ishani(hearing the truth):Means Nitin Papa was in the place when papa was dead?
Ranveer: Ishani its a accident electricity accident. 
Ishani: Oh then this is how Papa died?
Ranveer: haan then we both were not in good terms as a friends too. We both got married and you were not ready to trust me or accept me as a husband. And then Chiraag sent those photos and we were in a very big misunderstanding that time. 
Ishani(seeing him with a questioning face):Then we patched up know even that time you didn't tell me?
Ranveer: Haan Ishani I thought let us make our relationship official in front of our family and tell you the truth but you went to jail for me and after that we all thought you were dead. Falguni Maa to left all of us.Then when you came back we were in a misunderstanding again due to Rithika. 
Ishani: After that we patched up and went to the level of having a child Ranveer. Even that time you didn't tell me this.
Ranveer: Haan after that Nitin Uncle left the job as soon as Falguni Maa was dead. I myself don't know where was Nitin Uncle. you only was up to go to him telling he is in Baroda.But how will I know where is he exactly in Baroda? Even If I tell he is your father to you I should have some idea about his where about know? But gods grace now your Papa came to save you. So we came to know who is your father now. I too made the promise executed. At least after leading this happy life I should have told the truth but I didn't(holding his ears with both the hands) I am sorry forgive me. 
Ishani had a smile were she was controlling the smile. 
Ranveer(holding the ears till now): Smile is coming in your face know?smile please..
Ishani(smiled to him with whole heart and made him to take the hands from the ears):Okay My man but here after don't hide anything to me.
Ranveer(bringing his romance went and putting his hand behind her pulled her close to him): hmm surely I won't hide anything to you. even I won't allow my dresses to hide my body when you are near me.
Ishani(hitting his shoulders cutely): Naughty.where is Raagini?
Ranveer: She is with maa. Maa and baba were going to garden for having a walk so they took Raagini with them and now..(cutely hit his forehead with her forehead): Can we..
Ishani(before he tells):Let us romance..
Ranveer:Wow sure..
To be continued πŸ˜‰
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
so finally ishani accepted ranveer's sorry πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
let me dance
love you my ragni cute pie to help your papa😊😊😊😊

waiting for next updateπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi dhi...
The epi is so lovely..
Loved it to the core. So finally Ishveer patched up...
And loved the way Ranveer made her to fall
Ragini is so cute. She helped her father so well.
And loved the way she threw the ball on floor and asked for bat. She is stubborn too.
So now Ishveer cleared their misunderstanding and was ready for their lovely romance...
❀️
Waiting for next dr 😊
Keep smiling 😳
Take care πŸ˜‰
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Really a wonderfull episode
Finally ishveer patchup
Ishu realize her mistake
Thank u cutei pie Raghni for helping your Papa
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Hai sakshi                                                                                            I am very very very sorry😭 for not replying my exams are started so I was busy but now I am free. The updates are very nice sakshi ranveer convincing ishani was superbπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰