Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chejumx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I actually read all your updates last night till 3AM ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† You are a fabulous writer I must say. Such flawless updates. I didn't read one part that was boring, all of it was interesting and a pleasure to read๐Ÿ˜‰Where do I even start Anu??
SidNi Romance was the thing I enjoyed the most, you wrote it so well...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒI just love their scenes and their fight then the date, awww wow

Yash Kri's relationship was what I really liked as well. You showed their feelings really well yaar

I loved how you made Raj say wrong things at the wrong moment,๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†those parts made me crack up๐Ÿคฃ

I also loved how you made everyone good in this FF, Simrans behavior was justified at the start until it got annoying but then she realized her mistakes and I love Sid and DD's conncections with each other. Poor Sid went through a lot and he did everything for Roshni aw๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ

Rajveer loves Kritika ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†really hard to imagine

I am glad Yash isn't useless and evil in this๐Ÿ˜‰

Looking forward to your next updates๐Ÿ˜›
Hats off to your brilliant writing, sach mein yaar๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—Update soon!!
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anuv123

Thank you for all the messages and PMs. All this as made me reconsider my decision..so I'll think about it and let you all know. Thank you once again๐Ÿ˜Š

Wow Anu you still alive on IF? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Damn its been too long! More than a year i guess? How are you? ๐Ÿ˜Š 
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ChejuuSidNi

I actually read all your updates last night till 3AM ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† You are a fabulous writer I must say. Such flawless updates. I didn't read one part that was boring, all of it was interesting and a pleasure to read๐Ÿ˜‰Where do I even start Anu??

SidNi Romance was the thing I enjoyed the most, you wrote it so well...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒI just love their scenes and their fight then the date, awww wow

Yash Kri's relationship was what I really liked as well. You showed their feelings really well yaar

I loved how you made Raj say wrong things at the wrong moment,๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†those parts made me crack up๐Ÿคฃ

I also loved how you made everyone good in this FF, Simrans behavior was justified at the start until it got annoying but then she realized her mistakes and I love Sid and DD's conncections with each other. Poor Sid went through a lot and he did everything for Roshni aw๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ

Rajveer loves Kritika ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†really hard to imagine

I am glad Yash isn't useless and evil in this๐Ÿ˜‰

Looking forward to your next updates๐Ÿ˜›
Hats off to your brilliant writing, sach mein yaar๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—Update soon!!

Oh..this is so sweet!
thanks a lot Cheju๐Ÿ˜Š..i hope i can continue...i am so happy that people are still reading it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Carpe_diem thumbnail

Originally posted by: skinnypal

Wow Anu you still alive on IF? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Damn its been too long! More than a year i guess? How are you? ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Hey Pallavi! Yes I am..i love the Bollywood forum๐Ÿ˜†
Haven't watched the show after the 200th episode but i heard that season 2 has been introduced..that's nice. I am good, thank you. How are you? I am in India for a couple of months so I'm always on IF๐Ÿ˜›
Carpe_diem thumbnail

Trust me! I did sit down to write but it's been too long and I don't remember anything๐Ÿ˜† I think i had some plan about how to go forward which i have obviously forgotten ๐Ÿ˜› 

I have a couple of ideas so let me think of a solution and I hope I can either continue it or at least end it in a decent way..๐Ÿ˜Š

P.S : I really want to remember what I was drinking a year back to make Rajveer fall in love with Kritika๐Ÿคฃ
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Carpe_diem

Hey Pallavi! Yes I am..i love the Bollywood forum๐Ÿ˜†
Haven't watched the show after the 200th episode but i heard that season 2 has been introduced..that's nice. I am good, thank you. How are you? I am in India for a couple of months so I'm always on IF๐Ÿ˜›

Haha good to know you remember my name ๐Ÿ˜‰ Yeah Season 2 has been introduced, and it looks interesting as of now ๐Ÿ˜› I am good too! That's great you are back here! Enjoy in IF ๐Ÿ˜ณ And happy to know that you are considering on continuing this FF of yours ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Rara22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just read your story and it's superb!Please update if you are free and loved the Sidni romance ๐Ÿ˜›
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very good story.. please continue