Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Salaam everyone,
First of all I'll like to thank everyone for their support and love on this story. This was my first story that I completed without taking break that I have done with my most of stories and doing still too abhiya magic I guess.

I would like to thank huda for giving me the idea of turning piya into half human and half witch that I couldn't do due to my lack of knowledge but I came up with this idea what the idea is read the epilogue.

Epilogue

Beautiful and colorful flowers smiled all around the mansion. The soft breeze cradling them adding to their beauty. This place never looked so beautiful as it was looking now. The dark world that resided here was lightened by the human touch. The lifeless place got a life to live.

She looked around the garden. The sun was shining brightly all around the garden except for one place that has shade of trees with bench placed there. There was no one sitting on it so she assumed no one is here. She turned towards mansion and entered the hall.

"Mom where's Abhay?" She sat on sofa

Haseena looked at her with smile.

"Piya... you know na where he must be right now" Haseena said softly

Piya smacked her forehead.

"What shall I do of him?" Piya smiled and walked upstairs

She entered the room and saw him sitting on bed playing with the innocent baby laying on bed with toys all around. She shook her head with smile as the laughter of Abhay and baby echoed in her ears.

"You will not listen na?" Piya folded her hands on her chest

Abhay looked at her and made face. He then again looked at baby.

"Baby see your mumma is so arrogant. She doesn't let your papa play with you" Abhay played with baby

Baby laughed at him.

"Abhay" Piya sat beside him " Am not stopping you to play with him. He is our baby after all. But Abhay you are bunking college every day or other that's not good exams are nearing and still you are not attending classes"

"Piya I will pass any way I don't have to attend college for that. I want to be with my baby rather than spending useless hours in college" Abhay rolled his eyes and start to play with baby again

"And what will everyone say? Without attending class you passed with distinction, how?" Piya said and played with baby herself too

"I'm studying at my home" Abhay replied "who will know am studying or playing with my baby? For them am studying at home" Abhay shrugged

"By the way if you want you can also take leave and spend time with us you know" Abhay suggested passing her a smile

"Am not a vampire like you to learn everything just by looking at book" Piya rolled her eyes

Abhay pulled her towards him - "but you are my better half so what I can do you can too forgot?" Abhay winked

Piya smiled at him - "Really? Everything?" Piya raised her eyebrow as if she doesn't know anything

"You want the proof?" Abhay said pointing at his hand that has mark

"It has been four years to that night when we get to know about it's meaning and I still can't believe that it happened with us" Piya smiled brightly

Flashback

Piya opened her eyes. She looked around and saw that she slept in Abhay arms. She quickly sat straight and looked at him to check if she hurt him by any chance. She saw the pain on his face and regretted hurting him. She get teary eyes as she realized how weak is he right now and the pain he is going through. She climbed down the bed slowly.

Chand entered the home. Haseena was sitting in hall. She looked at him. Chand sat beside her.

"They are happy with Abhay for killing our enemies werewolves and Maithli" Chand informed

Haseena smiled - "you should've asked them for help to heal Abhay completely" Haseena said suddenly

"No! We cannot ask them for help. They shouldn't know how weak Abhay is right now, all they care for is powers they doesn't need Abhay but his powers. They don't understand emotions and knowing being a leader how weak he is right now they can do anything" Chand hissed

"But Abhay is in this state due to the victory they are enjoying they should understand that" Haseena said desperately

"We can't take the risk Haseena" Chand looked at her

Haseena looked away not liking it. Her son is laying on bed like a ill human even after being the most powerful vampire and she doesn't like that even a bit.

"Piya is here tonight?" Chand asked

"She didn't wanted to leave Abhay alone" Haseena replied with smile

"It's surprising to see her care for a vampire like he is human even when she knows that she cannot do anything for him" Chand said

"She has done something for him" Haseena became serious

Chand looked at her sharply

Piya walked to the other side of bed. She looked at the wound on Abhay shoulder. She forward her hand to touch it but hesitated to think if it hurts Abhay. She placed her hand softly above the wound. As she hovered her hand over his wound feeling his pain suddenly it disappears shocking her to the core. She quickly pulled away her hand and looked at his shoulder with horror. She then looked at her hand and moved back gasping.

"How is it possible" she whispered drowning in horror and shock "no it's not possible! It's just my illusion nothing else"

She thought to check if it was just her illusion or if it happened for real. She sighted a wound on his neck. Gulping she forward her hand to touch it. She was scared but she wanted to check whether it was real or not so she moved her fingers over his wound on neck and shockingly it disappears too. She moved back in horror. Her mind freeze on what's happening and how is it possible.

"I saw a mark on Abhay hand" Haseena said

"Which type of mark?" Chand asked curiously

"That..." Haseena stopped as they heared the voice of something breaking from Abhay room

They looked at each other in shock and rush towards Abhay room.

Abhay woke up due to the noise. He looked around and saw Piya standing beside a table like a statue. He saw the pieces of broken vase on floor beside her. He sat up with jerk.

"Piya... What happened?" He asked worryingly

Piya came into her senses. She looked down at the broken vase and then at Abhay. She pressed her forehead. She opened her mouth to answer him but before that Chand and Haseena came. They were surprised to see the scene.

"What happened Piya? How did it break? Is everything fine?" Haseena asked worryingly

"Aunty its just that I...I hit the table and it fell" Piya replied nervously

"Why are you so nervous?" Chand looked at her keenly

"Uncle that I..." she ran her hands in her hairs

Chand and Haseena exchange glances they were confused at Piya reaction. They looked at Abhay for answers but he seems confuse himself.

"Piya you are scaring me. Tell us what happened" Abhay asked

"Abhay that...your w.. wounds" Piya pointed at his shoulder

Abhay looked at his shoulder and was surprised. He touched his neck and found no wound. It was shocking. He looked at Chand and Haseena who were surprised too seeing the wounds disappeared.

"How did this happened?" Haseena looked at Piya as she felt that she knows and that's why she is so scared

"Aunty I.. I don't know I just touched it and they vanish" Piya told finally

They all were shocked to hear this.

"How is this possible? No vampire can cure that alone and you are just human" Haseena exclaimed

"I.. I don't know" Piya was scared

"Haseena... you was telling me about some mark on Abhay hand" Chand asked suddenly thinking something

Haseena and Abhay were surprised at his question while Piya was confused.

"Yeah that mark we heared about, the symbol of eternal love" Haseena showed the mark to Chand

Chand was shocked. He laughed slightly.

"What happened Chand?" Haseena asked confused at his reaction

"This... this is why Piya touch healed his wounds" Chand replied "check on Piya shoulder Haseena she must have the same mark too"

Confused but Haseena walked towards Piya. Piya turned her back towards Haseena and moved the hairs from her shoulders. Haseena eyes widened. She looked at Chand.

"She has the mark" Haseena told surprised

"do you even know what power this mark has Abhay?" Chand looked at Abhay

"Mom said no vampire know it's power" Abhay looked at Haseena and then towards Chand

"It connects two soul. Your and Piya soul is one now. You both have been chosen by fate for something that never happens in the whole history of vampires and humans. The human who got this mark get immortal life and immense powers but the powers that can be used on the vampire with whom her soul is connected" Chand told

"What? But Piya is human she never wishes for immortal life. It's wrong" Abhay stood up he was weak but the wounds were healed so it was not a big deal

"She is human you shouldn't worry Abhay Piya. You both should be happy you both got what you wanted, each other company for the rest of your life. this mark is the consent of nature for a human and a vampire love. Piya will remain human but will live never ending life until or unless you are killed Abhay your death will be the end of her life. " Chand explains

Flashback ended

"It was so delightful to know that we became one that day then our marriage was such a beautiful memory to be cherished ever and then our baby came to this world so cute" Piya pulled the baby cheeks softly

"It's surprising that he got all of your and mine characteristics, human aura like you but infinite powers of vampires" Abhay sighed "I'm glad that you and our baby you both are not vampire at least"

"It's strange that vampires accept me as their queen even though am a human" Piya looked at Abhay

"That's because of this symbol it was said that the couple who got this symbol will be the ruler of vampire world" Abhay side hugging her

"And thank God they are okay with mine and baby no involvement in vampires meeting or other things" Piya played with baby "he is so small, it has been two month since he born and they consider him the heir of vampire world"

"He is our heir and that's why they considered him so, nothing else. They cannot stand in front of our decision they will protect him and you, but will not compel to enter their world" Abhay said looking at her

"I never knew it will be so easy we always thought that our love story is impossible we can walk together forgetting everything but you and I, we can be never one but see fate has its way" Piya took the baby in her arms

Abhay took the baby from her arms and she looked at him with open mouth.

"I was playing with him you go and study" Abhay teased her

"He is my baby okay? I have the right to play with him whenever I want" Piya took the baby from his arms

"Arre what's this? I want to be with my baby and you are troubling him by taking away like this see how worried he is now" Anhay pointed towards Baby sad face

"Awww my baby became sad. Okay mumma and papa will hold him together" Piya and Abhay holds the baby together

"Piya... do you know when was the first time I saw you?" Abhay looked at her while holding the baby

Piya looked at him too - "yeah when you save my life at rappling point when I was about to fall down and you catch me" Piya said remembering

"No! Why do you always remember how and when I save you" Abhay said making face

"Because they were the only moment we spend without being rude to each other and you are my saviour my love" Piya smiled

"There were other moments too"Abhay counter

Piya was confused she looked at him for answer.

Abhay placed his one hand around her shoulder and his baby with other.

"The first time I saw you was in forest when you stepped in Dehradun for very first time" Abhay said with smile

"Really? I never knew" Piya remember"oh means that wind... It was not wind but you and I thought I was crazy" Piya laughed

"You are crazy that's why I love you and my baby" Abhay grinned

"Will someone allow us to play with our grandson or not?" They turned their heads to see Haseena and Chand standing at door

"Mom dad come I'm not stopping you but I can't guarantee about your son" Piya giggled

"Yeah am not giving my son to anyone" Abhay said holding baby close to his heart

"Abhay you have become such a kid with your baby don't stick to him so much that he get tired of you" Haseena entered the room

"He is my son he will be never tired of me right baby?" Abhay looked at the baby and he giggled "see he is agreeing with me"

"He is such a chipko Misha used to say me that he sticks with me too much but nowadays he doesn't even care for me" Piya made sad face

Abhay looked at her shocked while Haseena and Chand smiled.

"No Piya I love you. You know that" Abhay said

"Abhay you take care of your wife by that time give us our grandson we'll have some fun time" Haseena said

Abhay made face he looked at baby and then at Piya. He doesn't wanted to be away from both.

"See him Haseena who will say he is centuries old vampire" Chand smiled

"Who say he is vampire Chand? He is a human actually look at him so innocent" Haseena touched Abhay face

"Mom am not kid I even have a baby" Abhay make face

"We can see that" Chand was amused

"Abhay shall we?" Haseena pointed towards Baby

Abhay sighed and handed her baby. Baby started to cry.

"See how much you stick to him now he doesn't even want to be with us" Haseena said sadly

"Then give me back na" Abhay said

Haseena looked at him amazed. Piya laughed at him.

"Why are you laughing now?" Abhay said irritated

"See mom he doesn't love me" Piya looked away

Abhay pulled her quickly - "Piya I love you so much and you always complain that's not fair"

Baby had stopped crying by then. Haseena looked at him - "you pacify her and we'll play with our grandson.. bye" Haseena walked out with Chand

"I don't feel good without you and baby" Abhay said

"That's why you leave me in college alone?" Piya raised her eyebrow

"You wouldn't have allow me to come to baby he was alone and is too small to take care of himself while you was busy with Misha and others" Abhay defended himself

"Abhay... mom and dad were with him" Piya replied

"But he loves to be with me" Abhay shrugged

Piya shook her head smiling at Abhay antics. He has changed so much and now baby had changed him into a kid.

"Piya... thank you" Abhay said suddenly

"Why?"Piya was confused

"For sticking with me or else this little world we build would've never came into being" Abhay said softly

"I should say the same to you" Piya smiled

They looked at each other for a long time until

"Let's go" Abhay said standing up

"Where?" Piya stood up confused

"To our baby" Abhay said

"But mom and dad just took him to play with him let them pay na" Piya said

"Why should they play alone? We can also have fun with them let's go" Abhay hold her hand and dragged him in hall

"Hey mom dad we thought to give you company" Abhay said entering the hall

"Company? To us? Or baby?" Haseena asked narrowing her eyes

"Both" Abhay smiled nervously

"Nice! Come" Chand said smiling lightly

They all sat in hall playing with their Apple of eye. A happy complete family that might be of powers and vampires but seems like a typical human family it was a magic of Abhay and Piya eternal love.

So with this the story is completed. I hope you guys enjoy the whole story and epilogue honestly I enjoyed a lot writing the story and this part particularly.
And now I got two new concepts from my lovely readers seema and namratapatil and I have even started working on them in fact seema story has started.

Love,
Asshi
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
nice..
...Seema... thumbnail
Mindblowing epilogue
Abhay n piya having baby..so cute
N abhay is bunking classes to b wid his baby
Flashback was amazing
Yes abhay n piya eterna love turned da vamipre family into a cute caring family
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful epilogue
Abhiya having cute baby
Loved it
Will miss reading it

Please start the new ones soon and please make them FF 
NamrataPatil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The Time You Put In Really Shows!
Remarkable!     Far Out!     How Extraordinary!
You're A Winner!     You Came Through!     That's Incredible!
5 Star Work!     You're Super!     You Can Do It!
You're The Greatest!     Sweet!     Great Effort!
How Original!     What A Genius!     You're A Natural!
Very Brave!     You're A Pleasure To Know!     Way To Go!
You're Sharp!     Congratulations!     I'm Proud Of You!
Thank You For Caring!     I'm Impressed!     You're Very Talented!
Great Discovery!     You're A Champ!     Right On!
You're So Kind!     Thanks For Helping!     You're A-OK!
Magnificent!     You've Earned My Respect!     You've Made Progress!
Outstanding Effort!     Neat Work!     I Love It!
Beautiful!     Clever!     Brilliant!
That's Perfect!     Right On!     Your Best Work!
Expressive!     You've Improved!     Keep It Up!
Nice One!     Wicked!     Incomparable!
Huda1996 thumbnail
Wohooo! SS completed , has really Wooowww epilogue , really , i were really really curious to know further, And i m glad tht u liked my idea, being helpful to you is all my pleasure :) and immortal Human being concept really make this SS amazing, and about raichand's sunshine lil cutipie was so cuttteeely described by u ,Pia's tantrums , abhay became kiddo , raichand's happy family and moreover happiest ending, i to both Loviiinnngg it ,Its saddening too, coz u make me badly addicted for daily updates, like it became my daily routine to check ur pm . So as u know bad habits die hard ;) :p so i m seriously , eagerly , hoping that u wont stop writiing, nd will come with another mindblowing abhiya FF. And yeah i mean it :);)I ll waiting for next ff for sure :*:) 😉 😊 👏 Edited by Huda1996 - 7 years ago
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow superb epilogue loved it thank you for pm.
abhiya2405 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awsm story!!!! i am little bit sad as it got end...
abhay is soo... cute after becoming father he z behaving like a kid...
like u i also like abhay as vampire and piya as human...
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
mind blowing update
oh god abhay got frozen by that evil maithali 🥺
damn maithali she is so bitch 😡
it was really painful for both abhiya 😭
pia had change a lot she always shout at everyone
god that bimboo T always think she is very beautiful & every boys want her 😡
pia dad got to know abhay's truth but pia didn't let go of abhay 🤗
pia was guilty for not trusted abhay 🤢
finally pia brought abhay back 🥳
abhiya love was really unique & pure 😃
they fought with everyone & even with each other be together 😃
oh hell that bitch maithali came back again to kill pia 😡
in all those fight kabir & misha got to know abhay being vampire
thank god misha had brain & she was brave to understand 😉
but kabir was scared of abahy 😆
poor abhay got badly hurt in that war with werewolves & while saving pia & misha 😭
OMG abhiya's true love connect their soul 😃
even pia got the power 😃
wow abhiya got cute baby boy he is everyone's apple of eyes 😃
baby want just his papa 🤣
hope dear u will continue on abhiya more 😃
Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MysticRiver

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2" bordercolor="#CCC" bgcolor="#CCC">
<tr>
<td>

</td>
<td></td>
</tr>
</table>
<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" bordercolor="#000000" bgcolor="#000000">
<tr><td bgcolor="#000000"></td><td bgcolor="#000000"></td><td bgcolor="#000000"></td><td bgcolor="#000000"></td><td bgcolor="#003300"></td><td bgcolor="#006600"></td><td bgcolor="#009900"></td><td bgcolor="#00CC00"></td><td bgcolor="#00FF00"></td><td bgcolor="#330000"></td><td bgcolor="#333300"></td><td bgcolor="#336600"></td><td bgcolor="#339900"></td><td bgcolor="#33CC00"></td><td bgcolor="#33FF00"></td><td bgcolor="#660000"></td><td bgcolor="#663300"></td><td bgcolor="#666600"></td><td bgcolor="#669900"></td><td bgcolor="#66CC00"></td><td bgcolor="#66FF00"></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#000000"></td><td bgcolor="#333333"></td><td bgcolor="#000000"></td><td bgcolor="#000033"></td><td bgcolor="#003333"></td><td bgcolor="#006633"></td><td bgcolor="#009933"></td><td bgcolor="#00CC33"></td><td bgcolor="#00FF33"></td><td bgcolor="#330033"></td><td bgcolor="#333333"></td><td bgcolor="#336633"></td><td bgcolor="#339933"></td><td bgcolor="#33CC33"></td><td bgcolor="#33FF33"></td><td bgcolor="#660033"></td><td bgcolor="#663333"></td><td bgcolor="#666633"></td><td bgcolor="#669933"></td><td bgcolor="#66CC33"></td><td bgcolor="#66FF33"></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#000000"></td><td bgcolor="#666666"></td><td bgcolor="#000000"></td><td bgcolor="#000066"></td><td bgcolor="#003366"></td><td bgcolor="#006666"></td><td bgcolor="#009966"></td><td bgcolor="#00CC66"></td><td bgcolor="#00FF66"></td><td bgcolor="#330066"></td><td bgcolor="#333366"></td><td bgcolor="#336666"></td><td bgcolor="#339966"></td><td bgcolor="#33CC66"></td><td bgcolor="#33FF66"></td><td bgcolor="#660066"></td><td bgcolor="#663366"></td><td bgcolor="#666666"></td><td bgcolor="#669966"></td><td bgcolor="#66CC66"></td><td bgcolor="#66FF66"></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#000000"></td><td bgcolor="#999999"></td><td bgcolor="#000000"></td><td bgcolor="#000099"></td><td bgcolor="#003399"></td><td bgcolor="#006699"></td><td bgcolor="#009999"></td><td bgcolor="#00CC99"></td><td bgcolor="#00FF99"></td><td bgcolor="#330099"></td><td bgcolor="#333399"></td><td bgcolor="#336699"></td><td bgcolor="#339999"></td><td bgcolor="#33CC99"></td><td bgcolor="#33FF99"></td><td bgcolor="#660099"></td><td bgcolor="#663399"></td><td bgcolor="#666699"></td><td bgcolor="#669999"></td><td bgcolor="#66CC99"></td><td bgcolor="#66FF99"></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#000000"></td><td bgcolor="#CCC"></td><td bgcolor="#000000"></td><td bgcolor="#0000CC"></td><td bgcolor="#0033CC"></td><td bgcolor="#0066CC"></td><td bgcolor="#0099CC"></td><td bgcolor="#00CCC"></td><td bgcolor="#00FFCC"></td><td bgcolor="#3300CC"></td><td bgcolor="#3333CC"></td><td bgcolor="#3366CC"></td><td bgcolor="#3399CC"></td><td bgcolor="#33CCC"></td><td bgcolor="#33FFCC"></td><td bgcolor="#6600CC"></td><td bgcolor="#6633CC"></td><td bgcolor="#6666CC"></td><td bgcolor="#6699CC"></td><td bgcolor="#66CCC"></td><td bgcolor="#66FFCC"></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#000000"></td><td bgcolor="#FFF"></td><td bgcolor="#000000"></td><td bgcolor="#0000FF"></td><td bgcolor="#0033FF"></td><td bgcolor="#0066FF"></td><td bgcolor="#0099FF"></td><td bgcolor="#00CCFF"></td><td bgcolor="#00FFF"></td><td bgcolor="#3300FF"></td><td bgcolor="#3333FF"></td><td bgcolor="#3366FF"></td><td bgcolor="#3399FF"></td><td bgcolor="#33CCFF"></td><td bgcolor="#33FFF"></td><td bgcolor="#6600FF"></td><td bgcolor="#6633FF"></td><td bgcolor="#6666FF"></td><td bgcolor="#6699FF"></td><td bgcolor="#66CCFF"></td><td bgcolor="#66FFF"></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#000000"></td><td bgcolor="#FF0000"></td><td bgcolor="#000000"></td><td bgcolor="#990000"></td><td bgcolor="#993300"></td><td bgcolor="#996600"></td><td bgcolor="#999900"></td><td bgcolor="#99CC00"></td><td bgcolor="#99FF00"></td><td bgcolor="#CC0000"></td><td bgcolor="#CC3300"></td><td bgcolor="#CC6600"></td><td bgcolor="#CC9900"></td><td bgcolor="#CCC00"></td><td bgcolor="#CCFF00"></td><td bgcolor="#FF0000"></td><td bgcolor="#FF3300"></td><td bgcolor="#FF6600"></td><td bgcolor="#FF9900"></td><td bgcolor="#FFCC00"></td><td bgcolor="#FFF00"></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#000000"></td><td bgcolor="#00FF00"></td><td bgcolor="#000000"></td><td bgcolor="#990033"></td><td bgcolor="#993333"></td><td bgcolor="#996633"></td><td bgcolor="#999933"></td><td bgcolor="#99CC33"></td><td bgcolor="#99FF33"></td><td bgcolor="#CC0033"></td><td bgcolor="#CC3333"></td><td bgcolor="#CC6633"></td><td bgcolor="#CC9933"></td><td bgcolor="#CCC33"></td><td bgcolor="#CCFF33"></td><td bgcolor="#FF0033"></td><td bgcolor="#FF3333"></td><td bgcolor="#FF6633"></td><td bgcolor="#FF9933"></td><td bgcolor="#FFCC33"></td><td bgcolor="#FFF33"></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#000000"></td><td bgcolor="#0000FF"></td><td bgcolor="#000000"></td><td bgcolor="#990066"></td><td bgcolor="#993366"></td><td bgcolor="#996666"></td><td bgcolor="#999966"></td><td bgcolor="#99CC66"></td><td bgcolor="#99FF66"></td><td bgcolor="#CC0066"></td><td bgcolor="#CC3366"></td><td bgcolor="#CC6666"></td><td bgcolor="#CC9966"></td><td bgcolor="#CCC66"></td><td bgcolor="#CCFF66"></td><td bgcolor="#FF0066"></td><td bgcolor="#FF3366"></td><td bgcolor="#FF6666"></td><td bgcolor="#FF9966"></td><td bgcolor="#FFCC66"></td><td bgcolor="#FFF66"></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#000000"></td><td bgcolor="#FFF00"></td><td bgcolor="#000000"></td><td bgcolor="#990099"></td><td bgcolor="#993399"></td><td bgcolor="#996699"></td><td bgcolor="#999999"></td><td bgcolor="#99CC99"></td><td bgcolor="#99FF99"></td><td bgcolor="#CC0099"></td><td bgcolor="#CC3399"></td><td bgcolor="#CC6699"></td><td bgcolor="#CC9999"></td><td bgcolor="#CCC99"></td><td bgcolor="#CCFF99"></td><td bgcolor="#FF0099"></td><td bgcolor="#FF3399"></td><td bgcolor="#FF6699"></td><td bgcolor="#FF9999"></td><td bgcolor="#FFCC99"></td><td bgcolor="#FFF99"></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#000000"></td><td bgcolor="#00FFF"></td><td bgcolor="#000000"></td><td bgcolor="#9900CC"></td><td bgcolor="#9933CC"></td><td bgcolor="#9966CC"></td><td bgcolor="#9999CC"></td><td bgcolor="#99CCC"></td><td bgcolor="#99FFCC"></td><td bgcolor="#CC00CC"></td><td bgcolor="#CC33CC"></td><td bgcolor="#CC66CC"></td><td bgcolor="#CC99CC"></td><td bgcolor="#CCC"></td><td bgcolor="#CCFFCC"></td><td bgcolor="#FF00CC"></td><td bgcolor="#FF33CC"></td><td bgcolor="#FF66CC"></td><td bgcolor="#FF99CC"></td><td bgcolor="#FFCCC"></td><td bgcolor="#FFFCC"></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#000000"></td><td bgcolor="#FF00FF"></td><td bgcolor="#000000"></td><td bgcolor="#9900FF"></td><td bgcolor="#9933FF"></td><td bgcolor="#9966FF"></td><td bgcolor="#9999FF"></td><td bgcolor="#99CCFF"></td><td bgcolor="#99FFF"></td><td bgcolor="#CC00FF"></td><td bgcolor="#CC33FF"></td><td bgcolor="#CC66FF"></td><td bgcolor="#CC99FF"></td><td bgcolor="#CCCFF"></td><td bgcolor="#CCFFF"></td><td bgcolor="#FF00FF"></td><td bgcolor="#FF33FF"></td><td bgcolor="#FF66FF"></td><td bgcolor="#FF99FF"></td><td bgcolor="#FFCCFF"></td><td bgcolor="#FFF"></td></tr>
</table>nice..

Thanks dear