UrjaLuvsWahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
ATTENTION ALL KASU FANS!!
Hey people!!
Hope you all are loving TKSS...I'm definitely loving every bit of it!
So I'm a fan of KaSu and I really like the fact that Sarla loves Kappu in the show..❤️
Would you guys want to see a scene in an episode of their romance??
cuz I know I do but they wont have such scenes if they think the audience wouldn't want to see that...
WHo's willing to see their romance..short moment ke liye hi sahi par kya aap log dekhna chahoge??.😉
Edited by UrjaLuvsWahi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I desperately want there romantic scene. They are very cute. And i am also a big fan of KaSum. Hope ki show mei aisa kucch jald ho!!
UrjaLuvsWahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ksfandishi

I desperately want there romantic scene. They are very cute. And i am also a big fan of KaSum. Hope ki show mei aisa kucch jald ho!!

Yes exactly. I also love Kasu aur unko kam se kam aisa dikha dena chahiye ke Sarla imagine kar rahi hai ke woh aur Kappu ko romance kar rahe hai.
TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: UrjaLuvsWahi

Yes exactly. I also love Kasu aur unko kam se kam aisa dikha dena chahiye ke Sarla imagine kar rahi hai ke woh aur Kappu ko romance kar rahe hai.

Haan yeh toh hona chahiye atleast for the KaSum fans here and aur kuchh na sahi toh atleast a romantic dance toh banta hai without any jokes of our dear kappu.😊 
UrjaLuvsWahi thumbnail
Haan yeh toh hona chahiye atleast for the KaSum fans here and aur kuchh na sahi toh atleast a romantic dance toh banta hai without any jokes of our dear kappu.😊 
[/QUOTE]
Haan romance karte hue bhi toh comedy kar sakte hai..but there should be romance for sure. 
TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: UrjaLuvsWahi

Haan romance karte hue bhi toh comedy kar sakte hai..but there should be romance for sure. 
[/QUOTE]
Yes i agree too
beautyharshi12 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
If that happens it will be a treat for all the kasum fans... miss their chemistry in tkss because in cnwk and comedy circus they were just hilarious