











Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: maheshbedant
Congrats Ashoka team for completing 400 episodes and keep entertaining us. Ashwaki cake cutting is damn cute 😳 In one photo Mohit was standing behind and I take time to find him.Here is another cake for Ashoka.Just zoom and see Mohit's smile while eating cake by director Prasad 😉It seems Somya enjoys every moment there 😆 And Kajol looks so beautiful and surely she is a selfie queen 😆
CAKE FIGHT🤣🤣(Mahesh your doppelgangers 🤣)aka cake lover😆

Originally posted by: maheshbedant
OMG !! I didn't notice it 🤣🤣 Surely they are my doppelgangers 😆
Jaggu -Let me eat the cake first.
Bindu- I Magadh Samrat Bindusar Maurya.So, first I will eat the cake.
Jaggu- But I can't wait.My salivary gland gets hyperactive by seeing this cake 🤣
Bindu pushes him back but lastly Jaggu managed to eat the "0" of "400"