Poll
Where is Dhruv taking Thapki?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I guess Mandir. Reason is Sapola wants to complete seventh phera so of course he will go to mandir. Also in one of their iv, Manyasa has said thyat they r planning to do shadi in mandir. So the three will reach mandir and then all the action will happen there.
I am still betting on Thahaan shadi as the challenge is to be completed. The challenge of wearing sundoor and Mangalsutar in front of Sapola. I guess this will happen and will make Sapola crazier and he will try to kill Bihaan
Originally posted by: sanju15k
Mandir off course ..ab sapola cliff pe thapki ko le jake kya karega 😛
Originally posted by: dushturain
Do you think a scene will arise, when Dhruv will almost have the upper hand in killing Bihaan and then Thapki will snatch the trishul from Matarani's hand and stab Dhruv with the trishul saving her husband...( i can also hear the background music and bells ringing madly- jai matadi..ooo..jai matadi)god I watch too much indian television...Do you know Aisha, sometimes I find myself singing hindu religious hymns, bhajans and other chants. It was bad when I was watching Naagin, i was almost all the time singing their chants and hymns. Hope Allah will forgive me...the song which is going through my mind right now is Raghupati Raghav raja ram. patita pavan sitaram...😲😲
Originally posted by: dushturain
@Dusthu: I am really laughing hearing u saying that u r chanting hindu hymns!!! u r surely watching too much tv!!! 😆
Originally posted by: dushturain
Do you think a scene will arise, when Dhruv will almost have the upper hand in killing Bihaan and then Thapki will snatch the trishul from Matarani's hand and stab Dhruv with the trishul saving her husband...( i can also hear the background music and bells ringing madly- jai matadi..ooo..jai matadi)god I watch too much indian television...Do you know Aisha, sometimes I find myself singing hindu religious hymns, bhajans and other chants. It was bad when I was watching Naagin, i was almost all the time singing their chants and hymns. Hope Allah will forgive me...the song which is going through my mind right now is Raghupati Raghav raja ram. patita pavan sitaram... 😲😲
Thapki killing Sapola...ummm... I don not think so. If Sapola will die, he will die accidentally. Bihaan and Thapki will never kill him. But if Bihaan is dying then yes Sapola will kill him. But some where i think, Vasu will play some role in this.But whoever is gonna die, will come back after some time. And yes the mandir is also on a height so they can use that area too if falling from cliff scene is to be picturized.