Frequent Posters

Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
^^ I want her to comeback ..!!
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She is the one who put breath n life to this forum , we just come here n read n left as silent reader but Shibz the one who always motivate forum people n she is the one cuz of this forum still working .
You will always remember no.1 fan of Kmh !
Rip
nammy_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Don't know what to say..  The fact that she is no more is too hard to digest !! RIP my dear !! hope you are in a better place now .
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have been on denial mode for 2 days - Iam not able to believe it -
I can't just believe that shibzy is no more

sakmhlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is this true?its not.she is not coming online as she is in hospital.my Shibz is very very brave.a true fighter.my bestie.she cannot.plzzz say me u have misunderstanding.during treatment she promised me to cum yo meet me n my taashu.she was waiting her to call her maasi.she was really waiting to hear her voice.I sent her audio too but she did not reply.she cannot go leaving me lyk this.I could not tell her what she was to me.I salute her for being so sweet n so nice.@karanika @arjuhi@kmh u also lost a very very true fan.
@shibz  kmh ended for me with u.I always used to think I will make my daughter to see kmh.our posts on kmh2.our masti fun n fights for karanika n kmh.now everything ended.u never wanted a reply from karanikA.but I knew u will b happy after getting it.see they dedicated a status on u.is tarah to nahi chaha that Maine.words cannot define u.only my heart.
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dont know what to say..came here after so long definitely not to read such news... really heart breaking... rip shibz...
Plz some one tell me what happened to her...
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! I'm in shock.. Gone too soon Shibzy ðŸ˜­
Don't really know what to say, except hope you are in a better place. RIP Shibz