the twins deserve better judgement

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
was it me or do you think the twins shouldve gotten better scores? i think their classical dancing moves were equally on par with the hip hop movements...i dont know why ganesh hedge said that...what do u guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karishma700 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The twins are my favorites. They come from Chicago where I belong. I'm going to root for them. 
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Poonam Priyanka was like just too awesome the way they performed. THey truly deserve fair judgement
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Karishma700

The twins are my favorites. They come from Chicago where I belong. I'm going to root for them. 

omg! even i'm from usa, nyc to be specific!  yeah i have watched their moves...though i agree that they need to finish off it better but i hope that they surpass the judges' expectations!
ProudRSfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
According to me Jhalak winner or for instance judges marks are not given by how good dancer you are but by how good dancer you become basically by the improvement you show over time. They having seen the twins performance before would want them to challenge themself and cross one more level. With that in order to keep contestant down on ground they gave everyone less than what they actually deserved.