Abhaas Joshi to Host Star Voice of India - Chhote UstaadAbhaas Joshi, the youngest contestant of Amul STAR Voice of India and winner of the judges' favorite award,will now host the Star Voice of India Chhote Ustaad...
Page
of
1
Abhaas Joshi to Host Star Voice of India - Chhote UstaadBigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Sweitzer
Shan is great i just love him as singer a host . I cant imagine watching AVOI without him but well we have to accept. I also wish Abhas all the best
Love you Shan
You areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fantastic, awesome, great and everything i cant find words to express and i love your smile
I only watched SVOI for Shaan... though I like the host of the rival show, I just couldnt let go of Shaan, now when I watched the first episode, I believe Abhaas looks cute, but I feel that meybe he's not confident, I didnt like how they were complimenting him in every little thing that episode😕... and that ws just to promote him... I also didnt like how Shaan said that it takes him 15 shots to say one line... im sure that wasnt true but it really hurt me seeing a professional like Shaan say that