Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Spark.Shreya

I agree that most of the times people don't know how to handle their own relationships,but Isha-Sahir come a long way . 18 breakups!..anyone can have some idea of their relation after this, if not anything else ,atleast u know if u want to be with the person or not. And Sahir's been with other girls, Isha didn't feel the fear of losing him then, and now after rejecting him publicly ,she thinks she might lose him, when the reason for a no wasn't even based on that.She was thinking that probably Sahir wants someone who agrees with him in every damn thing ..She either doesn't want to accept her own feelings or doesn't want to give Sahir a chance to explain himself. I just feel Isha should learn it a harder way, not letting him ever explain his point of view is what leads to these mus between them..lets see ...I'd like to see Isha openly showing her love for him, maybe then they'd be in a place to think of a serious relationship :)

i think in their head both of them know that they love each other
but they think that their problem is their compatibility
n that too is because they are both young n immature
n to an extent they are both stubborn
n instead of trying to see whats best for their relationship they try to see why it cant work, specially isha
sahir though is handling their relationship with lot of maturity, i think he understands that isha has trust issues coz of his past n that is why he tries to go extra mile n be so supportive n encouraging with her
but isha's pov needs more justification