Originally posted by: manvilover18
Plzzz update soon..
read the note by me on behalf of anjali
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: manvilover18
Plzzz update soon..
Originally posted by: ritzsubu1204
Plzzz update soon..very crucial moment for vivaah update!!
Originally posted by: sneha_glamarous
I have no words to say now...
Too much pain...
I can actually feel the pain, n helpness of everyone..."
.the chapter is amazzzing...
one thing I really wanna say that I love the fact that u have shown each member's feelings..n..emotions in the update..n..the best part is..Cabir...cupid... Mature one...knows well how to handle things properly..
An indefinable character...
just too awesome...waiting for things to get sorted.. "