Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: riddhi1206
Agreed!
He will fall for her original self...P.s if u write the title in Gujarati...its going to be Seedhi saadhi ishana nathi game che!
Originally posted by: ItsmeAish
Yeah thanks for correcting me I don't really know GujaratiYeah and he will fall for orignal ishana
Originally posted by: -Abhiya-
agree I don't want Om to fall for Ishana for what she is not seedhi saadhi I want him to fall for the ultimate bollywood fan