The extraordinary power of glue sticks (Episode 65-caps included)

utopia_ thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#1
Episode 65 - 13/7/16 : CAPS INCLUDED

Today's episode was somewhat pleasant, more than half the episode was on Kalaish & his monstrous nature but nevertheless, I enjoyed the last part more 😆
However, I really liked the conversation between Guddi & Vividha, it still surprises me, putting aside the Chintu issue, how sensible Guddi is, the fact that she being the younger sister is brutally honest with her sister is wonderful 👏 she says it as it is, I really like that about her. She's not afraid to lecture her sister when necessary, & she's not afraid to admit to her mistakes & rectify them. Unfortunately, for her, she ended up falling for the wrong person, & she realises how lucky her sister is. She has someone who is truly genuine, who truly & irrevocably loves her & respects her unlike Chintu, yet she's frustrated that Vividha hasn't realised how fortunate she is. Guddi is like the voice of reason 😃




Ahhh...the BG tune is fantastic, it's perfect for the two in so many ways 😳 I love how it started playing when she says she's found her path it was simply sublime.





I love how they've used the bangles as a reference twice already 😊



No matter how much he tries to ignore her he simply cannot resist. It seemed like he was ready for it as soon as he saw her fall 😆 he pretends to be dismissive but all the while he's keeping an eye on her because hey, it's impossible not to 😃 & Vividha cannot resist checking him out again



😆 I can't believe he used a glue stick (good thinking Atharva!), I think it's a first I've seen this on television. Anyway, it shows how he's willing to find any solution, however bizarre when it comes to her, & she knows it. And again, the reference to the flashback was lovely :)
Despite being upset with her I love how he doesn't think twice about it & immediately helps her.



My favourite parts are when they look at each other with so much raw intensity





I hope Vividha doesn't leave after this, I'd like to see some more of this. However, even if they don't get far, I do hope to see a long conversation between the two in a secluded area away from the workers 😆 don't want the workers around at all.

So, the precap, of course I would've preferred ViTharv in it but alas 🥱 anyway, Ankit this guy, I swear I felt bad for him at one point but after seeing him shoving his mother like that 😕 I don't want him to become like his father, he seriously needs to change his attitude, hopefully Atharva teaches him a thing or two because he needs it. It's the fact that he thinks he can get away with anything is why he's so ill-behaved with his sisters as well as his mother. Maybe Atharva can teach him how to respect women because Kalaish is useless in that factor. After Guddi, I wonder if they'll show Atharva helping Ankit this time 😊
Edited by utopia_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

13

Views

2k

Users

11

Likes

34

Frequent Posters

nehaguptaa thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#2
Nice caps dear last part was awesome and you are right ankit is so ill-mannered I hate him after watching today's episode
meesha27 thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#3
loved the post...always waiting for it...
utopia_ thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: meesha27

loved the post...always waiting for it...


Thank you so much 😊
utopia_ thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: nehaguptaa

Nice caps dear last part was awesome and you are right ankit is so ill-mannered I hate him after watching today's episode



Thank you 😊
Hopefully we seem some character development in Ankit.
*Reemz* thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
#6
Great post once again!!!

The beginning 10 minutes or so were disturbing! KAILASH is a disturbed personality, a very regressive man.

Guddi-Vividha's relationship is so beautiful & real. If Vividha was trying to make her feel better earlier, today Guddi sternly told her how foolish she's being when it comes to Atharv.

The last 10mins were BEAUTIFUL with Vividha CHOOSING a different path, yes she CHOSE this because it's what she WANTS...the road that leads to Atharv.

Atharv can try his best but he cannot ignore her. He's so besotted with her. The way he just flew to save her, goes to show he had his eyes on her secretly throughout. Vividha looking at him as if she owns that beautiful man was the BEST <3 The gluestick part, again he's just so caring (I've made enough innuendos on the gluestick so won't go in to that here :P).

Vividha's voice breaking ;( It just breaks your heart. They do pain so well. I hope she stays there too and doesn't leave.
mishiSam thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#7
Hey, Beautiful post :)
Guddi is right. Vividha has been taking Artharv for granted. Hopefully Vividha won't leave and we can see more Vitharv scenes and a heart-to-heart conversation ❤️ But I have a feeling Vividha will say, I can go by myself 😕

Also did you all notice the blooper? lol Artharv placed his shoe under Vivi's foot but when he went to get that magical glue stick he had both shoes on 😆 Anyway, will ignore this minor blooper for their sizzling chemistry :)
Love VITHARV!!!
utopia_ thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: mishiSam

Hey, Beautiful post :)

Guddi is right. Vividha has been taking Artharv for granted. Hopefully Vividha won't leave and we can see more Vitharv scenes and a heart-to-heart conversation ❤️ But I have a feeling Vividha will say, I can go by myself 😕

Also did you all notice the blooper? lol Artharv placed his shoe under Vivi's foot but when he went to get that magical glue stick he had both shoes on 😆 Anyway, will ignore this minor blooper for their sizzling chemistry :)
Love VITHARV!!!


I agree, I totally have a feeling that she can go on her own.
Oh, I didn't notice 😆 easy to ignore I guess
soni595 thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
#9
Thank you for the pictures! The first half of the episode pissed me off and I wanted to slap Kailash myself.

I too liked the scene between Guddi and Vividha. What really struck me though is when Guddi said to her that it's not just Kailash's anger but that HE IS LIKE THAT. She maybe the youngest of the kids but she has a hell of a lot more insight and awareness than her older siblings. On the other hand, Vividha seemed stuck on Kailash's reaction being a result of anger. I wanted to shake her because I wanted to atleast think about what Guddi said to her. Anyhow, atleast Guddi managed to successfully make her ponder about Atharv.

Haha, those special bangles lol. The last scene between Atharv and Vividha was nice too. It was pretty cute the way she was hiding behind that wall and that small smile spread across her face as she was watching him and reminiscing about the moment she kissed the file on his behest. I too liked that he went to immediately help her. I like this quality best about him -- he doesn't get stuck into his ego or chauvinistic tendencies when he's upset -- he always has been respectful.

He could've carried her in his arms but he used the practical option and glued the shoe back together. 😆

I did feel bad for Ankit too when Kailash was beating him with that belt and the poor kid was crying but seriously your father belittles you and beats you and you take it out on the woman who has only given you love and support and not on the father that did this to you. Uma is the punching bag for all the shit her kids do. Either Kailash is mad because of what his daughters have done and she gets tortured or her son takes out his anger on her. Its a lose-lose for her.
Edited by soni595 - 10 years ago
rinkyc thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#10
Loved last part of episode.. amazing post..thanks for posting all beautiful pics..

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".