Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

This is what you call an AMAZING episode!

Hi Annu
Glad you liked the episode and happy to see your comment
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harisha39

LOVED IT WAITING FOR THE NEXT...ðŸ˜ģ

Hi Harisha thanks for the comment
glad you loved it
ya let me update it
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

sakshi

Amazing update 
Eagerly waiting for the next update! ðŸ˜ģ

Hi Richie thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

And they are separated, once again. Hoping that there won't be much of problems in b/w them. </33

Hi Aarushi thanks for the comment
ya sorry dear they are separated again
surely there will be problem but let me see to its not dragged
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovemyself...

Hey sakshi!!!
Amazing update ...
Ritika is manipulating amba...
Sad...she even tried to warn ishani bt alas! 😭
She was too late...
Now she is trying to prove her characterless...
She loves him so much & this all... ðŸĨš
Bt I know this time surely ranveer is not gonna believe...
He knows how much they have trust on each other...
So I know he will find out...
& half-fried tomatoes... ðŸĨģ
Obviously she will not leave him during half coocking...
*Hints* 😉
I hope this time their separation will be not much long ...
Update soon...
Thnx for pm...

Ps. I m glad to know that u didn't forget me... 😛

Hi Zuvi thanks for the comment
ya Rithika is manipulating Amba now
so sad for her state she tried to warn Ishani but bad luck
Amba was too late
Rithika is trying to show Ishani a characterless
but ya Ranveer knows Ishani loves him so much
Ranveer is in a situation to show his love for Ishani
surely it will be ranveer's turn now
ya she cannot be left when she is cooking
surely that will act as a hint in the story dear
no their separation will be for another 20 episodes
so bear me
ya let me update it
keep reading

surely I won't forget you dear 😉😉😉
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi di..
Sorry for late..:-(
But lovely one..
Amba ranveer ishani are jUST trapped..
Feeling bad for them..
I know ranveer wouldn't believe that also due to what hapened last mnight..
Just waiting for ranveers reaction.
And waiting how ranveer would get to know the real fact..would amba gI've some hint..
Please update soon i cant wait..especially after todays update please update soon..
Take care and kEEp smiling..:)
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii sakshi di..

Sorry for late..:-(
But lovely one..
Amba ranveer ishani are jUST trapped..
Feeling bad for them..
I know ranveer wouldn't believe that also due to what hapened last mnight..
Just waiting for ranveers reaction.
And waiting how ranveer would get to know the real fact..would amba gI've some hint..
Please update soon i cant wait..especially after todays update please update soon..
Take care and kEEp smiling..:)

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
its okay dear no need to be sorry
ya three are trapped so well by Rithika
pity for the trio
Ranveer need to show his love by trusting Ishani to the extreme
ya he should think their lnight
ya let me update Ranveer's reaction
surely Ranveer will get to know and yes Amba may also give some hint
ya let me update it dear

take care and keep smiling
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 226
Ranveer who read the message he got from Ishani's phone was bit shaken for a while.Taking a deep breath to himself he closed the eyes holding the phone in his hand.Making himself okay he opened his eyes and dialed back to Ishani's number. He heard a switched off record voice.
Ranveer(taking the phone from ears in a confirmed tone):Something wrong has happened to Ishani.
He went and saw inside the kitchen again and saw the half friend tomato in the pan and the already boiled milk for Raagini. He came to the hall and saw the hall a glance where the table with books were scattered.
Ranveer:(to himself):My house does not look like as usual. Ishani is in some problem.(seeing his phone and the message came to him) I am Sure Ishani didn't sent this message.Why My Ishani need to leave me? Someone has started to play game in our life again. Who is it? Tk its not the time to think it I should trace where Ishani's phone is now for that I need to go to police.(making a confirmed head shake to himself with a pale face he dialed Sanjay's number and as the call is picked):Hello Sanjay.
Sanjay:Good morning Sir.
Ranveer:Sanjay I need a favor from you.
Sanjay: Tell me Sir.
Ranveer: My...(he was unable to talk making himself okay): my wife is missing from the house. I need to complaint to the police can you tell me how to go to this area police station?
Sanjay(feeling sorry for him):Sir immediately why you need to go to police you can search well in the nearby areas know?
Ranveer: No she is really held in a big problem I think. Please please help me...(his eyes were shedding tears)..
Sanjay:Sir wait a while let me come to your house sir..
Ranveer(cried a lot): please come soon.

He cut the call where Ranveer was shedding so much tears he heard Raagini's cry behind him. He wiped his tears and saw his daughter who was crying sitting in the walker. He went to her and took her in his hands and sat in the sofa.
Raagini(crying and seeing Ranveer): Mama..
Ranveer(controlling his tears in a managing tone):Papa again did a great mistake by leaving Mama alone.Somebody has took your Mama from Papa. My brain is not working I cannot even think who would have done it?(he immediately crying without control).
Raagini(who was shedding tears seeing Ranveer crying stopped her cry and slowly took her hand and wiped his tears in a cheek): Naa papa..
Ranveer(with a painful smile): Haan its not the time to cry. Now Mama needs Papa. I should find her..(he hugged Raagini where the cutie pie without understanding anything hugged Ranveer).

RV MANSION..
Amba who was seeing the message that Rithika has sent to her was completely broken now.
Bansi(who was seeing Amba with his sharp eyes);With this message do what Madam has asked you to do. Then I want your mobile in my hands. Make the tickets ready for us to leave to Nagpur now.
Amba(seeing Bansi with a helpless face in thoughts): I am really sorry Ishani. There is no other way to protect you and your Baba's life.(seeing Bansi):Tk let me

Amba wiping her tears brought back her attitude that she had during the times she used to hate Ishani. She came to the hall and stood like a ruling person of the house. She saw the whole hall where Pratik was reading a book in one corner of the hall. Parul was playing with Krish in other corner.
Amba(in a loud tone):Everybody come to the hall.(she had a angry face).
Pratik and Parul who heard Amba's voice this much loud without understanding anything saw Amba. Parul took Krish in her hand and she came near Amba where Pratik too came and stood near Amba.
pratik:Kaki kya hua? why are you shouting?
Amba(seeing Pratik with anger):Be happy that I am just shouting.For the anger I am having I should have pushed your complete family out of the house.

Parul and Pratik were bit shocked seeing Amba's behavior.In the mean time hearing this conversation and Amba's shouting people who were in the house came to the hall. Only few people were in the house as its office hours for Sharman and Manas.
Baa(coming near Amba): Amba what happen?
Amba(with a anger face showed the message that she received in her phone from Ishani's number):See your Pothi's character.

Baa without getting what Amba's up to got the phone and was reading the message.All the others didn't get the problem and were just staring at Amba's face. When Amba was feeling inside for a while Bansi came and stood in front of the entrance and saw Amba. Amba seeing him without anyway made her anger strong to protect Kailash and Ishani.
Baa(reading the message): Nahi Amba Ishani could not have done like that?
Amba(in a anger tone);Its her number only know? she too called and talked to me now only. She said she has even sent this same message to Ranveer also. Again she showed her true color know?
She is always not fit to Ranveer. I only blindly accepted her.
Baa:Amba you are in anger I think. Let us all talk to Ishani and see.
Amba: you are going to talk to Ishani? she has gone with her lover then where will you find her? and what will you talk to her?
I think even the kidnapping that happened was even Ishani's plan only. When she came back from that Nirbhay's house itself I should have not let her inside the house. Even with that Nirbhay also she would be in good terms only.She is a characterless girl.
Baa(in a strict tone): Amba..Ishani can never cheat anyone in her life. Don't talk what all comes to your mouth.
Amba: Tk let me not talk but here after I will not let Ishani in Ranveer's life. She went from his life now know? Let her go completely.I don't know what is Ranveer's state now?Let me go to Nagpur and bring my son Immediately. Here after he no need to live his life with a characterless girl.
Baa:(bit worried voice): Amba what is this?you would have misunderstood Ishani too so please let us try to find her..
Amba:(in a fun making smile):If you want you go and search her. I don't want her here after.(seeing the entrance of the house): Bansi..
Bansi(he came running towards Amba): Haan Madam..
Amba:I need to go to Nagpur immediately. My son will be in a worst state so to hold him I need a person so you also come with me. My husband is not here so only I am taking you.
Bansi: Okay madam..
Amba:Let me arrange for the tickets and call you.
Bansi:Ji Madam.

Telling it Bansi went to the garden again. Baa and other were shocked seeing Amba's sudden change. Pratik,Devarsh,Disha, Krisha Parul, Laxmi came to Baa.
Laxmi:Baa suddenly what happen to Moti Behan?what was that message?
Baa:Ishani has sent a message from her phone. She has sent a message that she is going to live a life with some other man. Seeing that message only Amba is reacting like this.
Laxmi:But we all know about Ishani know Baa?Suddenly..
Baa:Something wrong is happening..

Peaceful life of all the people were scattered in RV Mansion.They all sat with sad faces in the sofa of the hall without knowing what to react or do to this new problem.
NAGPUR...
RANVEER'S HOUSE..
Sanjay came to Ranveer's house and he saw the door open and he knocked the door for formality as there is no response he slowly entered the house. When he came to the hall he saw Ranveer sitting in the sofa with his daughter in his hug.
Sanjay:(coming near Ranveer):sir..
Ranveer(slowing turning his face and seeing Sanjay):Sanjay..I need to go to police..
Sanjay:Shall we both search for your wife sir..
Ranveer: Nahi she is in some problem.I got a message from her phone and once I saw the message I again tried to her phone her phone is switched off.With police help only we can trace the area from where the message came.
Sanjay(with a head shake):Tk sir let us go..

Ranveer who was complete broken with Raagini who has slept in his shoulders got up from the sofa and they both came out of the house. Ranveer with house key locked the house and they came near car.
Ranveer:you came in your two wheeler?
Sanjay:yes sir..
Ranveer:(giving the car key): I am not in a mood to driver the car. Can you please?
Sanjay(getting the key):Sure sir...

Sanjay got the key and sat in the driving seat and Ranveer sat next to him keeping Raagini in his hug and the car started to move towards the police station.
RV MANSION...
Amba came to her room and was crying sitting in the bed.
Amba(to herself with tears):I am really sorry Ishani. I am really really sorry..
When she was crying to herself there was knock in the door of her room. Amba wiping here tears went and opened the door where Bansi was standing in front of her.
Bansi:Make the tickets ready we need to leave..
Amba: haan let me make it..
Bansi:make it ready and give me the phone.
Amba:Haan

She took her phone and dialed the agency number. After sometime she booked ticket by 12.30 flight. She too booked Return tickets for Ranveer, Bansi and her.She gave the phone in the hands of Bansi.
Bansi:When will the tickets come.
Amba:We need to leave by 11 o clock now the agent will bring the tickets to Airport.
Bansi:Tk there is only half an hour for 11 o clock make yourself ready. We will return by night know so no need dress right?
Amba: Haan no need.
Bansi:Tk.

He got Amba's mobile and started to move towards the garden with Amba's mobile in his hands. Amba went and washed her and made herself ready with a heavy heart.
NAGPUR...
Sanjay stopped the car in front of the police station. Sanjay got down from the car where Ranveer too got down holding Sleeping Raagini in his hand. They entered the police station.
Construable:yes tell me?
RV: Sir I am RV businessman. My wife is missing from today morning. Please help me in finding her.
Construable:Sir Inspector is gone out regarding a case so we cannot do any immediate actions.you write and give a complaint to me once Inspector come let us take action.
RV:(in a worried face):Sir My wife is got in a some bad situation without your help I can never find her please help me.
Construable:I can understand sir please file a complaint once Inspector comes let us start to search your wife.
RV:Let me call the commissioner(seeing Sanjay):Who is commissioner here?
Sanjay:Sorry Sir no Idea.
RV(showed helpless face seeing construable):At least tell where is Inspector let me go and see him?
Construable:Sir that and all we don't know he told he is going out regarding a case. If you want wait till Inspector come.
RV(taking a deep breath):Tk.(seeing Sanjay):Let us wait Sanjay.
Sanjay:Okay sir..
RV and Sanjay went and sat in the chairs the construable showed them and they started to wait for the Inspector. Ranveer caressed Raagini who was sleeping.
Ranveer(in thoughts):Don't know how you slept? But how will I manage after you wake up?(he was worried to the extreme).
RV MANSION..
Amba came down with her strict face and a small bag in her shoulders. she started to walk out of the house where All the Parekhs were complete shaken and were still in the hall sitting with a face which didn't know what to do?.Amba came out of the house where Bansi came with her. Amba got inside the car back seat Bansi sat next to the driver.
Amba:Go to Airport.
Driver:Ji Madam..

Driver started to drive towards Airport where taking anther 20 minutes they reached the Airport. Amba told the driver to leave to house and they waited for sometime for the tickets. With in the next 10 minutes of wait the agency person came and gave the tickets for their journey and even their return tickets. Getting their tickets Amba and Bansi started to enter the Airport. As planned they got in their Flight and their journey started towards Nagpur when it was exactly 12.30 the departure time of flight.
NAGPUR..
As Ranveer and Sanjay were still waiting in the police station where that was the time Inspector entered the station.Ranveer got up immediately and went to Inspector's table.
Inspector:Yes what can I do for you sir?
RV: Sir I am RV businessman in Mumbai.
Inspector(with a smile): Haan I have heard about you. I was in Mumbai only till last year now only I got this transfer and I am in Nagpur.Tell me sir what should I do for you?
RV:Sir My wife is missing from today morning. I got a message from her phone with your help only I can trace the place from where the message came.I think my wife is in that place only help me.
Inspector:Can you show me the message and you wife number.
RV:Sure(he took his phone and showed it to the inspector).
Inspector(reading the message saw RV):Sir your wife is seem to be having affair..
RV(in a confirmed tone):Sir My wife is not that kind of woman.Somebody have typed this message and have sent from her phone. Please try from where this message came..
Inspector:First give me a complaint sir and let me have your wife phone number and once we find the place let me inform you.
RV:Tk If you want me to talk to commissioner also let me talk.
Inspector(with a smile): I know your power sir let me search your wife and bring her. Write the complaint and give.

Ranveer without heart sat in the chair and got the pen and paper the Inspector gave and he started to write the complaint.Once he wrote the complaint he gave it to the Inspector.
Inspector:let me start the work sir. you too search in the possible places once I find it let me call you.
RV:Okay..

Ranveer got up from the chair holding Raagini where Raagini was slowly waking up from her sleep and was starting to cry. Sanjay too walked behind Ranveer.
Ranveer(seeing Crying Raagini): Please don't cry..please baby..
Raagini(slowing her cry with tears in her cheeks): Mama..
Ranveer: Papa will somehow bring Mama to you.But please don't cry please...(he was pleasing her).

Raagini with a tearful eyes lovingly rested her head in Ranveer's shoulders and Sanjay got inside the car where Ranveer too sat in the seat next to him.
Sanjay:Shall we search somewhere here sir?
RV:No my daughter is feeling hungry I think leave me in house now.
Sanjay: Okay sir..

Sanjay started to drive the car towards Ranveer's house.Ranveer reached home when it was 1 o clock.
Ranveer:(seeing Sanjay):You can leave Sanjay. Thanks for you help.
Sanjay:can I be with you sir?
Ranveer: No its okay let me manage.
Sanjay: Okay sir let me leave.

Sanjay giving the car key to Ranveer started to move towards his bike to move to office. Ranveer started to move towards the house holding Raagini who was still resting her head in his shoulders with sad face. Ranveer opened the door and entered the house and he made Raagini sit in the walker.
Ranveer:Wait let Papa order something for you.
Raagini saw Ranveer with a silent face and was moving her walker towards Ishani's room. Ranveer dialed to a hotel number and ordered for meshed potatoes for Raagini. Ranveer cutting the call entered Ishani's room to see Raagini when he entered Raagini was seeing the complete room was having a sad face.
Ranveer(who got Raagini is missing Ishani): Baby..
Raagini (turned and saw him with a cute look): Mama...Mmm..aaa
Ranveer(seeing her face controlling his tears): She will come now come to Papa let Papa make you have something your lunch will come now.
Raagini:(with a sad face): Hmmm

Ranveer took her in his hand and came to the sofa and sat in the sofa having Raagini in his embrace.
Rithika who was in her car with Raj and driver was making a man to write Ishani's handwriting.That man sitting next to her and seeing the diary was writing Ishani's handwriting.He finished a sentence and showed it to Rithika.
Man:Is it okay Madam?
Rithika(got the paper and the diary Ishani wrote and seeing both with a smile):perfect.(seeing the man): Now in this handwriting write a letter I am telling you.
Man: Okay madam..

He took a paper and pen and waited for Rithika to narrate it.
Rithika(with smile): My dear Ranveer..(the man started to write)I was waiting for this day for long time. Let me tell you I am really really bored of a life with you.Other than love there are many things in this world.I am not even ready to hear your love dialogues any more. you will be always my drivers son you never ever have any status to have me in your life. Don't waste your time by searching for me. Marry a good girl and settle in life.you have property but have you ever named any property in my name? no but my new lover is going to name his complete property in my name. So I am going to live a life with my new lover and you forget me.
Bye bye Ranveer.
Man(finishing the writing):That's all know?
Rithika: Haan done fold it

Man folded the letter and gave it in Rithika's hand were Rithika took 25000 rupee and gave it in the hands of that man.
Man:Thanks a lot madam
Rithika: Haan you may leave.
The man opening the door of the car started to leave the car.
Rithika(seeing Raj); Its done raj(seeing Driver):Go to Airport.
Raj:Airport?for what?
Rithika: Bansi messaged me before getting into flight. I told him to call me once he reach Nagpur. I need to tell something to Amba so let us go to Airport.
Raj:Tk

The Driver started to drive the car towards Nagpur Airport. Amba came out of the Airport with Bansi.
Bansi:Wait for a while Rithika madam wants to see you.
Amba(in a worried face):Tk..
Bansi(Called Rithika and as she picked the call): Madam we are in front of Airport.
Rithika: Haan we came near Airport I will meet you in 5 minutes.
Bansi: Okay madam..

Rithika's car in 5 minutes came to the front of Airport being in the car they tried to find Amba where they found Amba and Bansi at a place.Rithika showed her hand to Driver to stop the car where driver stopped the car before the restricted area for vehicles. Rithika got down from the car and started to walk towards Amba.Walking for a while she came and stood in front of Amba. Amba was seeing Rithika with a pain in her eyes.
Rithika(with a smile): happy to meet you again.
Amba:What you want to talk to me?
Rithika:(giving the letter in her hand):Have this letter.
Amba(got the paper):What should I do now?
Rithika: Not bad you came to my wavelength Aunty.Tk go to Ranveer's house now and hide this paper somewhere when he is not seeing you. And with the message and like taking this paper from somewhere like Ishani has written it prove Ishani as a characterless to him and take him to Mumbai. Okay. leave now..
Amba(seeing her up and down look):Tk..
Rithika:Bansi take her.

Bansi shook his head where Amba and Bansi started to move towards a taxi stand. They got inside the taxi and Amba told Ranveer's address. The Taxi started to move towards Ranveer's house.
RANVEER'S HOUSE...
Ranveer took the messed potatoes in the plate as it came from the hotel. He was trying to feed it to Raagini.
Raagini(though was getting it from Ranveer's hand): Mama..
Ranveer:She will come have it(he was feeding her) I have seen your Mama feeding you this only dear have it..other than this Papa don't know what you will have?

Raagini was having it due to hunger but her face clearly said she is missing Ishani. When Ranveer was feeding her telling her some words there was a knock in the door.
Ranveer(with a smile):If its Ishani..
He kept the plate in the tea poi and started to walk towards the entrance of the house he opened it with a happiness where when he opened the door Amba with Bansi was standing in front of him.
Ranveer(in a shocked cum not understanding tone): Maa..
Where that was the time Kailash was gaining his consciousness.
Screen splits on kailash in a tied state and Ranveer and Amba facing each other.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
I was waiting for this day for long time. Let me tell you I am really really bored of a life with you.Other than love there are many things in this world.I am not even ready to hear your love dialogues any more. you will be always my drivers son you never ever have any status to have me in your life. Don't waste your time by searching for me. Marry a good girl and settle in life.you have property but have you ever named any property in my name? no but my new lover is going to name his complete property in my name. So I am going to live a life with my new lover and you forget me.
Bye bye Ranveer.

Ritika is... ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ "I am not even ready to hear your love dialogues." ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪŠ
Sahil88 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Good to see that ranveer did not beleive on msg
Hope Ranveer figure out soon
Coz naina is also leave before one day its a big hint
Feel pity for Cutie Raghni
She missed ishani soo muchin just one day ðŸĨą Edited by Sahil88 - 7 years ago