Asrani on the vulgarity of Bollywood comedies today

Created

Last reply

Replies

1

Views

700

Users

2

Frequent Posters

TheBoss thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
#2
I'm sure he too was vulgar for elders in his age when he started out. It is all about changing times. These old farts do everything and then suddenly blame the youth and act all wise and sober.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 4 months ago

Janvhi’s bold scenes grabbing attention and now it’s moved to Bolly vs Tolly Any thoughts welcomed Btw I read somewhere, Janhvi was unhappy with...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".