Shivay Rudra Om

Jess_Ru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well hello lovely people here ...as of now am bored so writing some bokwas so read with caution

Huu as the character of shivay we all knew wat he would be like ruthless maan asr types but as of nakul I had some doubts regarding him being d arrogant male lead ...its nothing against the actor and I haven't seen his previous serial but knew one thing dat dis type of character is new for him and I was waiting as to how will he pull of dis

And nakul proved y he has such a huge following his expressions and acting in first epi with anika was bang on I was actually thinking yeah shayadh asr ya asad ki yaadh dhilayega but not once did it happen ...and in d second epi I thought he will chillau manhandle etc... but dat guy just ignored ha...and his muje aalu chayiye wala was ROFLMAO

Rudra ...dis guy is growing on me daily dat too very fast...yest due to some sports failure I was hugely disappointed but dis guy with his dance expressions and mainly his body made my mind forget all...well his love story will be a big ROFLMAO

Omkara ...god dis guy huhh OK calm down ...kunal kunal kya bolun about him ...I disliked him in buddy project first season but loved him in d second season ...coming to his character dat long hair is fitting him perfectly just feel like keeping him in a bag and going to an island 😳 would prefer a goth chick like nimm said and he would ne taming her Hayee ...

y should boys always be tamed hum bhi extra super crazy hein we should also be tamed ...

PS: imagining the reactions of trp aunties if a goth chick enters   πŸ€£

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nakul as Shivay Oberoi is just perfect.. He is just perfect as arrogant business...
And Rudra ke toh kya kehne.. Sari ladkiyan iski diwani.. It would be better for me to keep mum. But his love story would be fun to see.. Ladki uski takkar ki honi chahiye..
And Omkara. The calm and silent guy. He is just so composed.. And I really love him..
Three are poles apart but still together..

forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The oberoi brothers are so similar yet different, they create magic on screen together and the 3 actors share such good chemistry and it's evident from the first scene.
Shivaay is typical gul Khan material male lead and omkara is such rare character and rudra is growing on me lol.
The brothers are adorable and hope to see we will get more of bromantic moments between brothers.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
I just loved it...m watching this show only for IshqBros...they are the gem..love the bonding between them and their bonding with their dadi..Shivay..he is just awesome...even I loved it when he said Aloo chahiye and in the end said Fired to that employ..bechara Anika k chakkar wo fired ho gaya..🀣...I like their silent cold war..πŸ˜†..the way he said fired was just mind blowing..

then Omkara and Rudra...Om is a silent type and has his own charm..this beard and long hair look suit Kunal...I didn't knew it was him before..I found out when I came here in this forum..πŸ˜†

And Rudra..he is the younger and so is carefree..bindas type character..I like how he care for his sister...also his flirty side is wow...but his bonding with his brothers and dadi is something to look for...his expression are so good...and that funny comic element give him his own charm..πŸ˜‰
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
bas i m loving the show so far detail mei kiya bolun all prefect in their characters such a awesome show with great cast n good story after a long time by 4 lions...
Jess_Ru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
le me forgot khudhki likhi post and stalking others posts 🀣

well thanku for ur comments on dis bokwass ...viji girl u here - gasping loudly god mere sare fav writers yahan pe coming abb tho muje dhyan rakhke posts banani hogi ...just kidding
IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know about Shivaay and dusra..
Shivaay jaaye kahi Kaddu bechane...

Rudra company de de I don't care but..

Om I am just love with this character... jaaye mera artist and his dialogues maafi maang meri mom se seedhi dhamki... to his dad Mazda aa gya saare bte aise apne dad Jo apni wife ki disrespect krte hai bole toh aadhe log sidhar jaaye... 

And his dialogue main toh Mar gyi uspe yaar kabhi kabhi awaaz nhi khamoshiyan bolti hai... jaaye mera artist...☺️