Good bye to My dear bootham

balajisudhar thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hi everyone my all time favourite serial my dear bootham is over honestly i was watching it for only 3 or 4 months and i was very sad and i cried too that it ended. i usually dont watch any serials but this one touched my heart and this serial and a charater in it changed my life i dont want to mention how and who but i hope i will get some replies for this post and i want to tell thank you for everyone who replied my posts and if anyone know the email address of any people who involved in the serial my dear bootham plz give it to me and i will thank the my dear bootham team directly via email and it was like in a family with you guy
anyway thank you i hope you will reply

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

this is indeed sad news esp for an ardent fan like you.😭😭 i know how it feels when the serial you think has become part of your life ends. it hurts a lot but i'm sure you'll be able to get over it.😊

don't lose hope! so what if the serial has ended? the characters will live in your heart forever. and it's really great you drew inspiration from the characters in the serial to make your life better.👏👏

all the best to you and if i ever come across any of my dear bootham's cast's or crew's email id, i'll surely forward it to you.😛

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Balaji..thats so sad to hear...has My dear Bootham really ended?? I used to watch it earlier, but not now

Like Leena said, the characters most live inside you heart 4ever, thats the matter 😃 Glad to know it changed your life buddy, and dont be sad, the cast will probaly act in other serials or drama. That girl called for Gowri comes in Arase, Themmozhi serials.. 😉

Caryn thumbnail
Hi Balaji

Sad to hear the serial has handed. I am glad at least one serial has benefitted or in someways made your life a better one. All other serials have given everyone in this forum nothing but blood pressure.

As they say, all good things have to come to end one day. But the memories of good things always linger in your mind and heart. Like Leena & Meli said those characters will live in your heart forever.

You can catch the actress who acts as Gowri in Arase. She acts as Kaveri there. I was impressed with her acting. In MDB she acted as the leader with powers. In Arase she is acting as a spoilt brat and turning over to new leaf. 😊

Good luck Balaji