Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Rein123

Fully agree with you. @sammy Are you really ok with Noori just being a girl looking and begging for love all the time?? what about her other goals in life like career aspirations, if she even has any to begin with besides just getting a bf and getting married. Her character at the moment is just one dimensional. We havent seen her do much besides irritate Arjun till now. We havent seen her try hard to get a profession as much as she is trying to make Arjun her BF. 

I have mentioned in a post somewhere that characters are all meant to develop along the way. Noori's character is one of those that will change as the situation shifts eventually. I'm glad their showing noori as this innocent, free-thinking and immature girl as it will be nice when they show her character later progressing to become more mature, but i don't want her character to lose that innocence completely, because the one think i like about this show is that all the characters are very different and have scope for more growth.

I think the issue with the audience a lot of the times is were too overtly-judgemental about stories and characters and we need to be more accepting of the fact that a good show will have a numeral amount of diversity in its characters that have scope of growth. How each of the characters will change as the story goes along makes a story more interesting. We need to learn to be more accepting and stop being quick to jump to conclusions about things. The show has only started and just how arjun has different priorities right now as he doesn't know the reality his priorities and his was of thinking will change as well as the rest of the characters thinking and perceptions will see a change. 
Edited by sammy17 - 7 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I just think she wants him to use her to get to Arjun and the naagmani. I don't think she will like if he will really start falling for her. ðŸ˜† Let's see what happens but I really hope she doesn't support her son in this. How will we get her epic expressions then ? ðŸ¤£
AshVarna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Your are spot on, Rajbir is definitely attracted towards Noori. And this jodi has more potential given their radically different personalities...intense & passionate. Though Noori looks good with Arjun, they are almost like long lost siblings, cute, innocent & overly sweet. That is my opinion and every one is entitled to have their own. 
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I just think she wants him to use her to get to Arjun and the naagmani. I don't think she will like if he will really start falling for her.😆 Let's see what happens but I really hope she doesn't support her son in this. How will we get her epic expressions then ?🤣

Looks like you are obsessed with mohini and her expressions 🤣
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Looks like you are obsessed with mohini and her expressions 🤣

More her reacton but it's the same thing. 🤣 Can you imagine her son ruining her plans ? 🤣 That to for a human/girl. This will be epic. 🤣
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I have mentioned in a post somewhere that characters are all meant to develop along the way. Noori's character is one of those that will change as the situation shifts eventually. I'm glad their showing noori as this innocent, free-thinking and immature girl as it will be nice when they show her character later progressing to become more mature, but i don't want her character to lose that innocence completely, because the one think i like about this show is that all the characters are very different and have scope for more growth.

I think the issue with the audience a lot of the times is were too overtly-judgemental about stories and characters and we need to be more accepting of the fact that a good show will have a numeral amount of diversity in its characters that have scope of growth. How each of the characters will change as the story goes along makes a story more interesting. We need to learn to be more accepting and stop being quick to jump to conclusions about things. The show has only started and just how arjun has different priorities right now as he doesn't know the reality his priorities and his was of thinking will change as well as the rest of the characters thinking and perceptions will see a change. 

Then why isn't she like that with other characters in the show besides Arjun?? Why does she suddenly get all immature and act like a brat only when she's with him?? She isn't like that with Shan or other characters in the show. It seems like all this immature behavior is only reserved to annoy Arjun. My point is she is trying to hard to get his attention and affection which doesn't really click well with the audience. In other words she should just tone it down a bit.
Edited by Rein123 - 7 years ago