Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArshiR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Shiney19

To be honest in all Indian serials there's always misunderstandings so they probably thought it would be good to keep the drama going. Happiness never lasts long in Indian serials. They probably think it will keep the audience interested when it's actually frustrating us and they're losing viewers. They can't do much about it now as they have finished filming.

how does  misunderstandin track keep the drama goin'? 😆 well they could have done it if the show was here for another mnth or so but we just have now 7-8 epi  how r they thinking of finishin it off?
ArshiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha_

Agreed with each point you made..

MiHar First Kiss, Ahh! Had so much expectations with this. Even a blind person can tell that they are not doing it 😆 It wasn't executed properly.
Netra and Tarun playing their Stupid Games.. 😡 Why people do this? How can you force someone to Love you? And what do people get by relations made forcefully? I never understand this 😕
Precap, you're right, they did try to show something good and sensible but then ruined it..That Tarun is making entry on wrong time since the time he entered Goa 😡 What surprised me was Mikhail's Calm Behavior. I thought he'll be very angry on her, will shout and all. 😲
Baby did a mistake and she has to face the consequences now. She really thought that after engagement she can do Soulmates peacefully? He'll be there 24/7 on her head, creating troubles for Mikhail.
And what Mikhail was doing with Netra? Why was he so calm? Guess another Jealousy Track is on it's way 🥱

we do nt have time for another jealousy track  
ArshiR thumbnail

I just watched the episode properly again as I didn't watch it all properly the first time. The forced kiss just looked so wrong. And it was really badly executed. A moment that was supposed to be romantic just looked plain wrong.

With regards to Mikhail and nehtra in the precap. It looked like she was just fixing his hair. Maybe he will get back with her to get over baby, who knows or maybe it will just be a misunderstanding.

I just hope we get some nice MiHar episodes next week.

😆 lol it tuk u another epi to realize that the kiss was so wrng, evn if it was ur first epi and had it been so proper u could have been so happy. 
Netra was fixin his hair alrite but did u see Mikhails expression?? he was not angry he was happy abt it, i do think he's gettin back with her for idk to forget bby or smthng thats so predictable of the cvs 
Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol I knew the kiss looked bad the first time, it was really obvious they didn't kiss lol but the second time it just looked even worse.

Didn't Mikhail and nehtra actually kiss at the start of the show when they were arguing? Do you remember? That kiss was way more real than what we saw yesterdayEdited by Shiney19 - 7 years ago
ArshiR thumbnail

Lol I knew the kiss looked bad the first time, it was really obvious they didn't kiss lol but the second time it just looked even worse.

Didn't Mikhail and nehtra actually kiss at the start of the show when they were arguing? Do you remember? That kiss was way more real than what we saw yesterday

OMG!! how could u re-watch the show? yeah i remember in the swimmin pool rite 😆 well idk have an issues if they locked lips or no but the way of presentin should have been done right. there have been many shows wer actors dnt really kiss bt its shown in such gud ways u actually feel butterflies in ur stomach 
Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you completely ArshiR. It could've been done better even if they didn't lock lips.

Lol I know I watched it again because I didn't watch it all the first time.

Will you be watching today?Edited by Shiney19 - 7 years ago
ArshiR thumbnail

I agree with you completely ArshiR. It could've been done better even if they didn't lock lips.

Lol I know I watched it again because I didn't watch it all the first time.

Will you be watching today?

👍🏼 ur a brave prsn watchin it for the second time