Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Guys,

I read in the forum about the mentors arguing abt paresh's affair with some girl in rock gharana.When did they show that episode? They didn't show it.

Anyone knows abt this?

He is married and this affair? 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SKDOLLY thumbnail
My god! Is it really true?
😭
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is true,but wondering which episode they showed the mentors discussing it?
SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dun believe that one bit. It doesnt seem like he'd so sumtin like that
frisky2d thumbnail

Well one of the mentors said he'd marry his daughter to him if she were old enough...why would he say that if he knew that paresh was married? Ofcourse there are pics of his marriage on the web but I wonder why this was not known to the judges...or why Paresh himself didnt say anything when this comment was made.

Maybe he was hoping to get more votes from girls by hiding his marital status. Thats a shame. I wouldnt vote for him. 😡

Edited by frisky2d - 18 years ago
kd286 thumbnail
in which episode did the mentors talk about paresh's affair? i didnt see the episode......i dont think its true....
SKDOLLY thumbnail
U could get his wedding pics in his website www.madhaparia.com->pictures->My wedding

I had seen a episode were the competents were imitating their mentors,and in that episode shabir(i guess thats his name)who was imitating jatin came up with this affair thing.He said actually a gal from yalgaar and a guy from Rock were having an affair.But there was no mention of paresh having any affair.

So much so that J/L duo was full of praises for paresh.When one praises someone as one of the decent guys in the entire competition,that too on screen when cameras r rolling,there should be some truth to it rt?

😳 I really don't think there is any truth in this rumour!!

skybux thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrspetloverUS

On which website did someone find Paresh's
wedding pics?? Can someone tell me? He does not look old enough to be
married. Than again you never know.

http://www.madhaparia.com/gallery/Edited by skybux - 18 years ago
Aries23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrspetloverUS

On which website did someone find Paresh's wedding pics?? Can someone tell me? He does not look old enough to be married. Than again you never know.

Plz check link

http://www.madhaparia.com/