Future of Arjun - Noorie

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
First all I don't think any future for them 😛
Sorry fans . keeping jokes apart.
The point is

1. Noorjun was fast paced. First day they met . second day friend s and third day love.
What is bullet train love.
Love stories need time and depth. Tashan and fire .
It lacks in noorjun
2. Noore is attracted to Arjun. She likes his goodness and helping attitude. And Arjun as per proms said pyarJis kee zingagi hair will love her back. But this enough for a good love story. My answer is no.
3. Arjun had mission to full fill with a lot of hurdles.
Which side track his love for noore . he too his Father's son. 😉
4.Shankchurna. His will snatch noorie if knows his so called bro is in love.
5. In mb connection- drupathi was attracted to Arjun from the beginning. But married to all five. Arjun married many other and subadra was his favorite and he loved her much to panchali's agony.
So Our nagarjun most likely to find another love. And noorie may left with his bro shan.
6. Lastly in such fast paced love stories chances of sepation is 90%. As first love not necessaryly last love. It is just indication for awakening of hero.
Any other points , my friends do add in list.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ur first point is same as what i said in other post. I also think they have no future as their story is very first
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Well at present am more Interested in astali love story than noorjun..
I agree as their love story is a fast paced so there will be a separation,and I want arjun to focus more on his mission than noori..they can have love story as a backdrop with out effecting the actual story
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm under the impression that Noorie would end up getting killed by one of the Naags. It could either be Shankhachurna or even his mother. Or the CVS might surprise us by making Astika kill her just to end his earthly life and forcefully take him to naaglok by threatening to kill his family in the future. And then you never know he might eventually end up getting paired up with a half snake girl as well just to get the viewers interested but yeah he won't be really interested in the beginning as he would still be grieving over noori's loss, so yeah their story might be slow and full of clashes.
arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

According to article (if it is true) Noorie for making Arjun jealous will try to get close with Shankachurna. And that would be the end of her too soon love for Arjun. Where I'm more like to think Shankachurna who hates human would either fall for Noorie or became obsessive of her ((ofcourse more likely if a girl show interest in a guy it would most likely lead to him reciprocating or running away disliking her and here it may lead to him end up falling for her) or may be would use her a pawn in his game to get the Nagmani or to hurt Arjun.

There are many possibilities.

Likely at the end it will be Shankachurna and Noorie it seems. Don't know why though but Noorie and Arjun don't click. It is like their love seems teenage loves which hardly last for 90% in anyone's life.

arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

I'm under the impression that Noorie would end up getting killed by one of the Naags. It could either be Shankhachurna or even his mother. Or the CVS might surprise us by making Astika kill her just to end his earthly life and forcefully take him to naaglok by threatening to kill his family in the future. And then you never know he might eventually end up getting paired up with a half snake girl as well just to get the viewers interested but yeah he won't be really interested in the beginning as he would still be grieving over noori's loss, so yeah their story might be slow and full of clashes.

That could be too. May be Noorie would die. I could not see Astika killing her since to threaten Arjun he could take Noorie to Naglok and make him follow them there.

But can't say I would say Shankhachurna would not kill her or his mother. At least I hope Shankhachurna ends up if not falling in love so at least end up liking her to not kill her. Bechara confused soul could use some good thing in his life.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: playfulkissdoll

According to article (if it is true) Noorie for making Arjun jealous will try to get close with Shankachurna. And that would be the end of her too soon love for Arjun. Where I'm more like to think Shankachurna who hates human would either fall for Noorie or became obsessive of her ((ofcourse more likely if a girl show interest in a guy it would most likely lead to him reciprocating or running away disliking her and here it may lead to him end up falling for her) or may be would use her a pawn in his game to get the Nagmani or to hurt Arjun.

There are many possibilities.

Likely at the end it will be Shankachurna and Noorie it seems. Don't know why though but Noorie and Arjun don't click. It is like their love seems teenage loves which hardly last for 90% in anyone's life.

I agree with the part that they don't click and seem like their just infatuated with each other.