Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
We know she is Arjun's mother and Astika's second wife but apart from this we don't know anything else about her, like her family and why she speaks pure Hindi all the time. It makes me wonder if she's royalty by any chance.
Originally posted by: ---Andromeda---
Actually she is special.I came across an old article which described Keerti's character.According to the article,she is a woman blessed with eternal beauty and also blessed to stay young forever.
I guess you are right.There has to be a backstory for Pranali.I hope they show it too.Originally posted by: whitewitch
Yes ashi I agree with you.
But how did she get blessed.
That question is why astika choose pranli not any other woman for a son.
So there is a back story for pranli's blessing and her lineage