I cant wait to read the next part
Amazing
Update soon

Thank u😊
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Part 33

"I can't stay tied like dis for long," said Ananya trying to free her hands.

She moved here n there to find sumthn to cut d ropes. She spotted an aluminum table whose edges were sharp. Ananya moved there by crawling n stood against d table. She started rubbing d rope on her hands against d sharp edges of d table. Wen it was half way for d rope to be cut, Ananya heard Imraan n Farhan's voices n got tensed. Why they came back? D rope still was not cut properly. She quickly crawled back to d place where she was sitting so dat they don't doubt her dat she was trying to cut her ropes. D trio came before her. Ananya was trying to free herself 4m d ropes which was loosened now due to rubbing against d table.

"Try as much as u want but u will not be able to free ur hands," taunted Heeba.

"I sud have figured dat day only dat there is sumthn between her n Asad wen Asad saved her 4m me dat day wen I pushed her off d stairs n also another day wen Asad pounced on me for talking bad abt her. I am eagerly waiting to see how much he will feel pain after wat all happens to u 2day. Dat day, u helped Asad n Ayaan to save ur step-sister 4m us but 2day no one will save u 4m us," said Imraan in an amusing tone.

"Wat did Asad saw in u who wears 4 inch clothes?" asked Heeba wid a laugh.

Imraan sat before her n grabbed her arms squeezing them harshly n said angrily, "Cuz of u, my alliance wid Nikhat broke as u exposed Ammi to Asad n Ayaan d day Feroz Mamu kidnapped Ayaan. Since u knew everything abt us, u may have told them dat Feroz Mamu n Ammi r siblings. Its cuz of u getn Feroz Mamu in jail by exposing all his crimes dat Nikhat's family cancelled d alliance of me n Nikhat so dat their reputation is not affected."

"Ahhh," cried Ananya in pain.

"Awww dard ho raha?" taunted Imraan, "Ye dard kuch bhi nahi hai. Abhi tumhe aur dard dene baaki hai. Heeba's car tire punctured so we had to come back till d mechanic repairs but after its done then we will go to do wat we planned to do wid Asad."

Imraan let go off her arms roughly. Red n purple bruises were formed on her arms due to Imraan's manhadling which were visible due to d short sleeves of her shirt.

"U have deleted d MMS of Humeira sent by Heeba 4m Imraan's laptop dat day cuz of which we cud not blackmail her anymore," said Farhan angrily.

"I had to save a girl's dignity," said Ananya.

"U sud think abt ur dignity now," said Imraan.

Humeira spotted Heeba's car n showed it to others. They saw a mechanic fixing d tire n no one else was in d car. Asad drove next to d car. They got down 4m d car n came to d mechanic. They saw d car number n got confirmed dat it was Heeba's car.

"Where is d owner of dis car?" asked Asad.

"Why r u asking?" asked d mechanic.

"Its none of ur business. Just answer d question," replied Ayaan.

"A woman had called me to fix d tire so I came here," replied d mechanic.

"Do u have any idea in which direction they went?" asked Tanveer.

"No Sir," replied d mechanic, "They were not there wen I came. D woman told me on d phone to call her wen d tire is fixed."

"Thanks for d information," said Asad, "Don't tell anyone dat we met u."

"Okay Sir," said d mechanic.

"We need to reach there soon," said Asad as he got in d cars wid others.

"I think they want back to baaji to trouble her n stay there till d tire is fixed. Now, baaji has to tolerate them again if they went back to her," said Humeira.

"We need to save Anu soon 4m those 3 psychos," said Ayaan.

Scene shifts to d godown.

"R u hungry?" asked Imraan.

Ananya did not said anything.

"Even if u r hungry u will not get nything to eat or drink. I am not ur Asad so don't expect princess treatment 4m me. He married u wen u were engaged to me," said Imraan.

"I was engaged to u forcibly," said Ananya angrily, "I only love Asad not u."

"Dat we can see but 2day ur love story will end," said Imraan wid a laugh.

Ananya finally managed to free her hands. Wid a swift move, she punched Imraan hard on his face making him fall on his back. Imraan who was stunned by d sudden attack got a bruise on on his right cheek where she punched him. Farhan n Heeba came to help him but she sprayed pepper-spray which was fortunately in her pocket in their eyes making them cry in pain. She quickly untied her legs n jumped on Imraan who was trying to sit. She slapped him on both his cheeks. Imraan pushed her off him n came on top of her but she kicked him in d balls making him cry in pain. She got up n started kicking him not letn him get up. She turned to see Heeba n Farhan recovering 4m pepper-spray attack. She tried to spray again on them but Farhan kicked d spray off her hand making it fall far away 4m her. Farhan n Heeba came closer to her. He raised his hand to slap her but she caught his hand mid-air n twisted it behind his back before pushing him on d wooden boxes.

"Luks like u both brothers forgot my beating also 4m dat day along wid Asad n Ayaan's beating," said Ananya.

Heeba started to move back but she caught her by her neck n slapped her 6 times on d face recalling how she was teln her dat she will drug Asad n sleep wid him.

"How dare u even thinking of hurting Asad, u disgusting woman?" asked Ananya angrily as she pushed her against d wall n slapped her 4 more times.

Ananya then lukd at 3 of them n started running 2wards d godown exit to meet Asad n others outside d godown but Imraan, Farhan n Heeba came in her way by short-cut as Ananya tuk a little long in reaching d exit as she did not knew abt dis place. Imraan had her pepper-spray in his hand. He tried to spray in her eyes but she dodged 4m d attack n kicked him in d stomach making d pepper-fry fly out of his hand n roll outside d exit of d godown. Farhan caught her shoulders tightly which hurt her already bruised arms. He threw her on gunny bags filled wid grains. She found a steel chair nearby. She got up n picked it up. She hit Farhan on d head making him fall down n bcum unconscious(WWE styleπŸ˜†). She threw d chair angrily near Heeba scaring her. She then move 2wards her n pushed her hard on d table.

Asad was reaching d destination provided by d map on Humeira's cell. Humeira spotted a pepper-spray bottle at a distance which was some feet away 4m a godown.

"Jeeju, it's a pepper-spray bottle like d one baaji uses," said Humeira.

Asad saw it n started driving 2wards dat godown.

Ananya started running to d exit again but Imraan who was getn up 4m d floor held her one leg n pulled her down. He came on top of her n punched her below her right eye making a bruise there. He caught her hard by her hairs n pulled her up along wid him.

"Bahot ho gaya tera," said Imraan angry n pushed her against a wall bruising her forehead.

He then started dragging her to d place where she was tied. Heeba came there n smirked.

"Dis girl is too much but glad u got her now," said Heeba wid a smirk.

"We need to tie dis bitch again," said Imraan as he threw her hard on d floor.

Farhan who had regained his consciousness came to them. Heeba got some ropes 4m d drawer while Imraan n Farhan held her tightly. Farhan managed to tie her legs even though she was struggling. Imraan pulled her hands behind her to tie them but she did not let him do so. Imraan got furious wid her struggling n slapped her on both d cheeks.

"Luks like you forgot d beatings of Gaffur uncle after living wid ur relatives n then Asad. Now, I will remind u of dat n teach you a lesson," said Imraan angrily.

He got up n picked up a stick which was on a table. He raised d stick to hit her but someone caught his hand stopping him 4m hitting her. Imraan lukd up n was shocked to see Asad catching his hand lukn at him wid anger. He tried to free his hand but Asad tightened his hold making d stick in his hand fall on d ground. Ananya was relieved on seeing him. Farhan n Heeba were also shocked to see him. Ayaan, Humeira n Tanveer were wid him. 4 of them were shocked n angered to see bruises on Ananya's face n arms.

"R u all animals r wat? Is dis way to treat a girl?" asked Asad angrily as he punched Imraan hard making him fall on d ground.

Farhan got up to help but Ayaan stopped him n punched him. Humeira untied Ananya legs n helped her get up. Ananya started crying n Humeira hugged her to comfort her.

"Everything will be okay, Anu," said Tanveer soothingly as she hugged her n Humeira.

Asad was badly beating Imraan slapping n punching him making his mouth bleed. Ayaan was also badly beating Farhan making his mouth bleed. Heeba who was scared to see how d Khan brothers were beating d Qureshi brothers tried to run but Tanveer caught her stopping her 4m running. Heeba tried to slap her but she twisted her hand behind her back. Tanveer held her firmly to stop her 4m running away.

Asad pushed Imraan on d gunny bags n started kicking him. He pulled him up n grabbed his collars n began slapping n punching him again recalling how he tortured Ananya along wid Farhan n Heeba which Ananya made him hear by hiding her cell.

"How dare u hurt my wife?" asked Asad angrily as he punched him.

"Before being ur wife, she was engaged wid me. Uspar tujse pehle mera haq tha," replied Imraan lukn at Ananya wid hatred who was crying in Humeira's arms.

"Kis haq ki baat kar raha hai tu? Kisi ladki se zabardasti sagaai karke vo ladki uski property nahi ban jaati thi. If Ananya had not ran away, u evil people wud have forcibly got her married to a monster like u. Kisi ladki se zabardasti sagaai ya shaadi karna bahot bada gunaah hota hai. A woman can marry only d man she loves not a creep like u. A woman sud only marry a man who loves, cares n respects her not an animal like u who treats her like dis," said Asad angrily.

He lukd at Ananya n his heart went out to her as she was still crying in Humeira's arms. He recalled Imraan trying to rape her n Ananya having nightmare due to it before their 1st wedding day. He also recalled how Ananya told him dat he forcibly made her drink once. He pushed Imraan against d wall n punched him in d stomach several times.

"Dis is for trying to force urself on Ananya 10 years causing her to have nightmares several times n for forcibly making her drink," said Asad angrily.

Ayaan pushed Farhan on d ground n started kicking him.

"U drugged Ananya na to help Imraan force himself on her," said Ayaan angrily.

Asad pushed Imraan on d ground next to Farhan.

"Luks like u both forgot d beatings by us last 2 times wen u tried to hurt Humeira n then at ur friends house dat u dared to hurt Anu," said Asad lukn down at both d brothers.

D police arrived.

"Police?" asked Heeba shockingly.

"I called them," replied Tanveer who was still holding her.

"Arrest them, Inspector," said Asad, "(pointing at Heeba) She is d one who helped Imraan n Farhan out of d jail. Make sure they don't escape dis time."

"Okay Sir," said d Inspector.

Asad went near Ananya.

"Baaji, ur cell which we found near ur car," said Humeira as they broke d hug.

"How u all found it?" asked Ananya.

"We will tell u everything later," replied Humeira.

Ananya saw Asad standing near her n fell into his arms hugging him as she began crying again. She was longing to be in his arms. He hugged her back to comfort her.

"Shhh Anu, stop crying. Its okay," said Asad in a soothing tone caressing her back.

D police arrested Imraan, Farhan n Heeba n tuk them in their van.

"Lets go home," said Asad as they broke d hug.

Tanveer handed her d pepper-spray bottle which they saw outside d godown. They left godown n got in Asad's car. Ananya sat next to Asad while others sat on d backseat. Asad gave her a water bottle as she was thirsty. Ananya drank d water in relief.

"I need to take Anu to d doctor while Tanveer will drop Ayaan n Humeira to their home in her car which she parked on d place we met her," said Asad.

"Okay," said Humeira.

"I can't believe Heeba being our sister did dis," said Ananya.

"Anu, Heeba is just like dad. She is evil like him," said Tanveer.

"How u were kidnapped?" asked Humeira.

Ananya tells them how she saw them outside d mandir n wen she was abt to say Heeba's name, Heeba hit her head 4m behind making her unconscious n then how she found herlsef tied in a godown. Asad along wid Ayaan n Humeira tells her how Chhotu informed them abt d kidnapping n other things on how they went to d police. Tanveer told her how they visited Haseena n Chand n she heard their talks before following them in her car. They told her everything dat happened before they reached her n saved her. Ananya told them wat all happened wid her in d godown before they came n saved her. All were horrified as she told them everything. They felt very bad for her to go thru so much trouble.

"They were really very horrible," said Humeira.

Tanveer saw her car n told Asad to stop. She got down along wid Humeira n Ayaan n went to her car. She checked her car to see if its okay before getn in wid Humeira n Ayaan.

"Bye Anu, take care," said Tanveer.

"Bye, Tanu," said Ananya.

Tanveer drove away. Asad too started driving again.

"I need to rest," said Ananya.

"I know but after going to d doctor," said Asad.

Precap: #Asad arrives wid Ananya n tells Latif to send food for them in their room. Everyone was horrified to see bruises on Ananya's face n arms.

#Ananya was hardly talking to anyone still disturbed wid wat happened to her at d godown. As she is resting, Asad who sitting by her side decides to get Gaffur in jail soon due to whom everything started n due to whom Ananya is in dis condition now.

Like for PMs😊

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 7 years ago
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Glad to see that u didn't made ananya like other shows heroines where they wait till hero comes..
She fight for herself..
That was the part i enjoyed the most...
Glad that asad came on time..
Imran farhan n heeba ..
What should I say they are most disgusting creatures..
N coming to zoya going to depression ...
Any girl would go through it...after all its her worst nightmare...
U made it more realistic ...
Hope zoya come out of her shell soon..
Plz update soon
raspi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was goid nd zoya is fyn nw luved it update soon n tnxxx fr pm