Asian Age:Sudeepa to play a snake woman

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Jun 15, 2016 - Sameena Razzaq

Actress Sudeepa Singh who is currently seen as the popular Rani Pari in Baal Veer is all set to join the cast of mythological show Nagarjun"Ek Yoddha. Sudeepa who has so far won millions of hearts with her positive act will surprise the viewers by playing a completely negative role in the mythological thriller. She will essay the role of a venomous snake woman Mohini in the show.

Talking about it, an excited Sudeepa says, "As long as the role is good, it doesn't really matter whether you play a wife or mother to a grown up guy. Nagarjun is a fantasy show, hence it's not like I will be shown with white hair and a stick. Besides, I am playing the prettiest and most powerful woman in Naglok, so that had me all excited. Also the idea of doing a dark negative character for the first ever time got me hooked and I just grabbed the opportunity. I feel ecstatic to be part of such a riveting show."

The actress' pairing with Nikitin is also raising lot of curiosity. The actress herself finds the casting very unique and interesting. "I know my chemistry with Nikitin will be good because we have the Punjabi connect. I have known him socially but have never worked with him before so I am very excited about playing his wife in the show," adds Sudeepa.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
She is the beautiful vamp.. TFS
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
She is pretty.
But her chemistry with niketan
OK. I won't say
Further
Melkor thumbnail
She was lovely as Rani Pari in Baal Veer.Here she makes a beautiful vamp.
Though even I wouldn't comment on her chemistry with NikitinπŸ˜†

TFS 
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She is beautiful but that's it. Her role is typical of a jealous wife who wants to put her husband and his other wives and children down by using her own son. πŸ˜†
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

She is beautiful but that's it. Her role is typical of a jealous wife who wants to put her husband and his other wives and children down by using her own son. πŸ˜†

will it be the sale lame story again πŸ˜²?? NAHIIN !!πŸ˜’

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

will it be the sale lame story again πŸ˜²?? NAHIIN !!πŸ˜’

Sounds like this only. She is super jealous of Pranali and is using Shan against her husband and his child. πŸ˜†
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Sounds like this only. She is super jealous of Pranali and is using Shan against her husband and his child. πŸ˜†

will they get TRPs if they copy paste the same story ... it does not take time for shows to be pulled of air πŸ€”

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

will they get TRPs if they copy paste the same story ... it does not take time for shows to be pulled of air πŸ€”

I think it also depends on the actors, their acting, the chemistry, the storyline, the channel... Some shows work, some don't.  So we never know. πŸ˜†
Edited by MuguetDScorpion - 7 years ago