Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: areeba_blossom
- College as amazing as Kunj's where I can become anhonorary graduate without doing anything
I know right. All you have to do is, romance your wife/husband, beat up the villian in your life and help all your family members- Have super woman abilities like Twinkle who learned to be the best bahu in a week after notgoing anyhousehold chore her whole lifeHow I wish it would happen with me. No need to learn cooking stuff. 😛- Having the Amritsar police penal code implemented in US. Imagine all the murders I can get away with!😈
I've got quite a short list 😆- Having parents rich enough to live off them my entire life without making a dent in any of theirsavings or ever feeling guilty for being a free-loader
How many books, clothes and coffee would I get!- Getting visas fortraveling to London in less then two days!
Dream world tour ❤️Indian Dramas are so one of a kind. I always questioned my sanity that why the hell did I follow this show when the execution sucked from day 1. Now I know why. I showed me that there are things that aredefinitelypossible but in parallel fictional world. Ah, good old wishfulthinking andescapism.
Lets not forget Sarnas have their special wormhole that takes them from London, Amritsaar and Goa in a matter of milliseconds. No waiting in the airport, no jet lag or long flights😆🤣🤣🤣
lol kunj got admission because of his pregnant wife and how many was it 3 children at home? like who needs a high GPA when you can get in because of a crying wife in a PRESTIGIOUS COLLEGE.London is like padoos ki gali for them jisko dekho toh just comes and goes. who needs VISA right.And lets not forget the super amazing social activist of Amritsar, they know more about sarna, tanejas and luthras than even themselves.😆
Originally posted by: areeba_blossom
- College as amazing as Kunj's where I can become an honorary graduate without doing anything- Have super woman abilities like Twinkle who learned to be the best bahu in a week after not going any household chore her whole life- Having the Amritsar police penal code implemented in US. Imagine all the murders I can get away with! 😈- Having parents rich enough to live off them my entire life without making a dent in any of their savings or ever feeling guilty for being a free-loader- Getting visas for traveling to London in less then two days!Indian Dramas are so one of a kind. I always questioned my sanity that why the hell did I follow this show when the execution sucked from day 1. Now I know why. I showed me that there are things that are definitely possible but in parallel fictional world. Ah, good old wishful thinking and escapism.