Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@Visrom^^ - I felt that too, that's why I was telling Rifah CID team felt more intellectual for a comedy show. Trust me, Kapil is my favorite, love his show. But Shivaji, Daya & Adi are not for this show.. I could feel them thinking 'don't they use brain?' 😆
Damn... I want them to do a proper interview or an intellectual interview show. That would be awesome to watch. What's with same 'kuch toh gadhbad hai', 'daya darwaza todh' and Abhijeet.. well, just there. It was all mismatched!
That's why it was so much fun watching them on KBC. Bachchan sir handled it with so much more finesse.
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2025860918253703178
cid special bureau starts on sony wah channel at night
Television actor Jaswir Kaur, best known for her roles in shows such as Anupamaa , CID and Gangaa, recently spoke about how she was “forced” to...
RETELECAST Narrative voice:- Mujhe 20 saal ho gaye Bombay mein /a sunrise over the beach, with soft waves gently touching the shore in a calm,...
35