Melkor thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Well,hello everyone!!!
My name is Ayesha/Ashi/Ash.I have just started watching this show.Actually I began to watch this show only for Karan Wahi😳But I eventually began to like Rhea and Reyaansh too.Moreover this show is based on one of my favourite shows The Heirs.

For now I am loving Shivin's character,Shivin-Gauri and Karan-Rhea's chemistry.It seems like a breath of fresh air.

I am looking to forward to make some really good friends in this forum.😃
Edited by ---Andromeda--- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaven-Rhea still do not have THAT chemistry. But going by the fact that KW raises anybody to his level might help their chemistry to develop. 
I think Shivin is the best thing in this show. Welcome, btw :)
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: The-Dilettante

Shaven-Rhea still do not have THAT chemistry. But going by the fact that KW raises anybody to his level might help their chemistry to develop. 

I think Shivin is the best thing in this show. Welcome, btw :)

I know that Shivin and Gauri's chemistry is in its initial stages but I think that their chemistry will develop with time.As you said it's KW and he has the ability to raise anybody to his level.It's definitely gonna take Riya sometime to match up with the powerhouse of talent that KW is.
High Five!! Shivin's my favourite character too.Thanks for welcoming😃
-WalkThatWay- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

I too am new here!

I love Wahi but never really watched any of his previous shows, reason begin they were never appealing enough..Kahaani Humaari has pricked my liking and caught my attention, Shivins character is so lovable and so different to those we see on tv today..I like the fact that he isn't an angry young man and a MCP..I hope it stays that way because his soul and personality is the most beautiful thing on this show right now

Another pivotal feature that I like about this show is the chemistry between Shivin and Gauri..I'm sure everyone is aware of the butterfly effect one feels when they see chemistry onscreen be it of anyone..so yes, these two have that effect on me, I think their chemistry is going to go far and they are going to be the next couple whose love story people shall remember for a long time coming!

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice to meet you both. Edited by MistiofMistz - 7 years ago
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@walkthatway: You should actually. He isn't Karan Wahi in those shows. He becomes the character. One of the show I would recommend is Kuch to log kahenge. His character transition from Nidhi"s friend to falling for her is what is to be seen. He is really good in those last few episodes. The pain of his love winning over his friendship is depicted very well. Wahi owned those few episodes.
-SREE93- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi i am also new to this forum