what if this happen

blackcirus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hello.i m new here.i like appu malay.there story is really good.i really want there story go like PKEK.in which vampire bcm normal.i hope same thing happen to vishkanya.bcoz this is the story of vishkanya/appu and her journey.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
wow pkyek am a diehrd fan that serial aww my abhiya..well i too thought its a drk luvstry just lyk pkyek bt sad its nt dey r planng 2 make appu vamp..
blackcirus thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

wow pkyek am a diehrd fan that serial aww my abhiya..well i too thought its a drk luvstry just lyk pkyek bt sad its nt dey r planng 2 make appu vamp..

m also a fan of abhiya.there chemistry is awsm.appu is lead na.how they turn lead to vamp.
blackcirus thumbnail
if they turn appu villain.i must say writers dont have brain to show dark story.learn from ekta.she is brilliant in PKEK.vishkanya also has lot of potential focus on that rather than creating mess.
abhiya_12 thumbnail
evn i want the stry 2 be a vishkanyz anokhi luvstry just lyk abhiyaz asambhav premkahani bt now dey bought new gal fr the malelead nd r gng 2 make appu vamp r sum obssessd luver
blackcirus thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

evn i want the stry 2 be a vishkanyz anokhi luvstry just lyk abhiyaz asambhav premkahani bt now dey bought new gal fr the malelead nd r gng 2 make appu vamp r sum obssessd luver

hope writers get there brain back.
blackcirus thumbnail
verdan is really annoying nd her mom too.hope she turn negative.this is how appu malay love story tested.
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
For the love story to be complete -- they have to come up with a way to "cure" the VK.
BTW -- I am of the opinion that if Veda is the lead (most likely than not), she is also some type of VK. She better be for this stay a "ek anokhi prem kahani" ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
blackcirus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

For the love story to be complete -- they have to come up with a way to "cure" the VK.

BTW -- I am of the opinion that if Veda is the lead (most likely than not), she is also some type of VK. She better be for this stay a "ek anokhi prem kahani"😆😆

exactly they have way to cure vk.thats how story looks intresting.bring other lead is not solution its creating mess.nd about veda no comments.she is getting on my nerves.nd her mother too.
abhiya_12 thumbnail
well all v can do is keeping our hopes alive till the marriage day