Originally posted by: powergirlpriya

Wishing a very happy mother day everyone β­οΈ

Hi Priya thanks for the wishes and wish you the same darling πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode 178
Naina's house..
Naina knocked the door where Rithika came and opened the door and found Naina. Rithika smiled at her where Naina without responding her smile entered the house. Rithika without understanding locked the door and came and stood behind her.Naina was standing showing her back to Rithika.
Rithika(with a made up smile): Today know I am really happy for you. You have successfully created a misunderstanding between Ishani and Ranveer. You have made Ranveer to mistrust Ishani. Here after no one can take Ranveer from you can surely marry him.
Naina was hearing it with a anger controlling face.
Rithika: (with a doubtful face): But tell me you went to Ranveer's house you should have been with him now why you came this much early?
Naina turned and saw Rithika with a evil look where Rithika saw her without understanding.
Rithika: Kya hua Naina? why are you seeing me like this?
Naina was standing still just giving a sharp anger cum evil look to Rithika.
Rithika(without getting meaning for Naina's look went close to her and touched her shoulders): What happen? tell something..
Naina(jerking Rithika's hand from her shoulders in a clear voice):What should I tell? what should I tell Rithika?
Rithika:(with a bit confused face): what should you tell means? you tell me how is your relationship with Ranveer. you have made Ranveer mistrust Ishani know?
Naina(taking deep breath in a loud voice): No Ranveer didn't mistrust Ishani.(with the anger in a questioning look)Do you know about Ranveer or not? What all you said about Ranveer does not seem to be true.
Rithika(thinking for a while in a calm voice): Naina.. see you are angry I think something happened which you didn't like it. Tk tell me what is it?
Naina(wiping her face and calming herself in a normal voice): Do you really know about Ranveer or not Rithika?
Rithika: Haan I know him so well..
Naina(before she could complete shaking her index finger right and left indicating it as no in front of Rithika's face): No Rithika you have not known him well. What did you tell me? Ranveer will easily mistrust Ishani no way Ranveer's trust on Ishani is like water in the ocean which can never be dried.
Rithika:(in a not believing tone):What?
Naina:(seeing Rithika with a confirmed face): Haan Ranveer is trusting Ishani only. He is not trusting my words or the photos I sent to him. I myself went and told wrong about Ishani and now I and Ranveer is not in good terms. At least he was a good friend and he was spending time with me now I have done a great mistake by sending Nirbhay bhaiya and Ishani's photo to Ranveer and telling wrong about Ishani to Ranveer.All this I done just trusting your words that Ranveer's trust on Ishani is easy to wash away.
Rithika:(in a confused tone): No it cannot be like that Naina..
Naina: Enough Rithika today after you said I went to Ranveer's house. He was so casual with Ishani. Even Ishani is smiling happily with him. That Extra luggage Raagini is crying and trying to show my true color to them. Ishani has done his first aid. Ranveer with a cool smile asked me to leave to office If I wanted to go to office or else to go home. (in a jealous tone): you know Ranveer always wanted me to call him RV but when Ishani called him RV he is telling her not to call him RV. what kind of relationship is Ranveer and Ishani's relationship?. Ranveer is loving Ishani from 6 years and he never seemed to be bored of her. He is something a different man.
Naina sat in the sofa where the way Ranveer and Ishani standing in front of her with a happy smile in their face only came to her mind. Rithika without any way went and sat next to Naina.
Rithika: Naina I can get your state you are worried that you were not succeeded but...
Naina:(in a evil tone): May be I am not successful now. But I need to renew my relationship of friendship with Ranveer. He should start to talk to me well as he was talking to me 5 days before. I should finish this misunderstanding first then only I should think about Separating Ishani from Ranveer.
Rithika: But how Naina? I mean what plan have you made?
Naina: Tomorrow I will clear everything with Ranveer. After I succeed in getting Ranveer's friendship let me tell you.
Rithika(shook her head as yes): tk.
Naina(making her self calm): I am sorry I have shouted at you.
Rithika:(without any way):Its okay I can understand your state now.
Naina:Tk..

Naina got up from the sofa and started to move towards her room.
Rithika(with a confused face in thoughts):What a miracle it is? Ranveer after seeing the photos of Ishani with other man and even after that man's sister telling that Ishani was in relationship with that man Ranveer is trusting Ishani. (keeping her hand on her head):What is happening in Ranveer and Ishani's relationship?
She was shell shocked with her own confusion.
RANVEER'S HOUSE...
The day was drawing to evening were Ranveer was sitting in the sofa without changing his dress still now and watching TV. Raagini was sitting in the floor and playing with the toys around her. Ishani came out with a tumbler of carrot juice and a spoon in it.
Ishani(standing in front of Raagini where the cutie was taking her teddy bear and was touching its head with her tiny finger): Raagini..
Raagini(cutely raised her head and saw Ishani who was standing smiling at her): Hmmm
Ishani:you didn't sleep in the afternoon. You were playing with Papa and now again playing with toys.
Ranveer smiled at their conversation where his mobile rang he picked the call and started to talk in the phone.
Raagini(smiling and showed her the teddy bear): Mmm mobo..
Ishani(with a smile): Aye mobo nahi hain aye Bhaaloo hain..
Raagini(cutely getting Ishani): Bha..bha..
Ishani: Bhaaloo...
Raagini:(in a cute tone):Mobo..
Ishani(laughed at her):Tk if you want to name it Mobo let us name it Mobo okay.(seeing the teddy bear): Hello Mobo ask your friend Raagini to have her carrot juice now.
Raagini saw Ishani and then the teddy bear she cutely hugged the teddy bear.
Ishani:Raagini baby you can play but have this carrot juice now let Mama feed it to you.
Raagini was at full swing in playing with teddy bear she was not even ready to hear any words of Ishani.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer talking in the phone and then Raagini):Raagini come know Let Mama give you this juice. This carrot will enhance your vision.(seeing Raagini not listening to her) Tk come to Mama room you can have teddy bear in the bed and you can play with it as you wish.
Raagini:hmmm
Ishani kept the juice in the tea poi and took Raagini in her hand and started to walk to her room. She made her sit in the bed where Raagini was showing her hand out of the room.
Raagini(seeing Ishani with a puppy face): Mobo...
Ishani:Tk let Mama bring Mobo but play with it but you should have your juice.
Raagini(smiling to her): Mobo..
Ishani(giving a head shake):Tk let me..

Ishani went to the hall where Ranveer was still talking in the phone. Ishani took the teddy bear and then the juice glass and went to her room. She came to Raagini with a smile she kept the teddy bear in front of her.
Ishani:Agaye tumhari mobo now start to have this juice as Mama give you..
Ishani held the juice glass and took a spoon of juice and held it in front of Raagini's mouth.
Ishani:open your mouth...
Raagini cutely opened her mouth and Ishani fed her the juice where the cutie was so happy swallowing it finding the sweetness of the juice Raagini immediately left the teddy bear and came to Ishani being in the bed. She got up and stood in the bed in front of Ishani.
Ishani(putting her hand behind Raagini and pulling her close to her and smiling):So you started to stand well cutie pie now have this juice know and have try to sleep for sometime Baby you didn't sleep at all today.
Raagini opened her mouth and showed her tiny finger towards it indicating Ishani to feed the juice.
Ishani(with a smile):Tk let me feed you the juice..
Ishani was feeding her where the cutie did all the naughtiness she can do to her mother. Ishani was cherishing her motherhood so well. She made the cutie finish her juice and keeping the empty glass in the floor.
Ishani:Tk Baby sleep for sometime know?
Raagini turns back to her teddy and started to play.
Ishani(to herself):Tk she won't sleep let her sleep in the night itself.
Ishani came out of the room where Ranveer was sleeping in the sofa in the sitting position. She had a smile seeing Ranveer like this.TV was running in the mute mode. She went and sat next to him and took the TV remote and switched off the TV.
Ishani(in thoughts):Within the time I made Raagini drink juice he slept(caressed his hair with love):Ranveer...
Ranveer opened his eyes immediately the sleep awaken eyes clearly said he is tiered.
Ishani:Tk come and sleep in the room.
Ranveer:oh I slept I didn't know when I slept I talked a phone and then I..
Ishani:Ranveer its okya you are tiered and you have got injured in hand already you lost some blood come and sleep.
Ranveer:This much early..
Ishani: you should have slept when you came itself see now it is evening you were talking in the phone and that is why..
Ranveer: Ishani after I got hurt in hand I immediately left the office that is why I was instructing in phone.
Ishani:Tk Baba now time is almost 5 o clock all would have left the office now come and sleep for sometime then have your dinner.
Ishani held Ranveer's hand and made him stand and she took him to their room.
Ishani:Change your dress..
Ranveer:Its okay Ishani let me sleep like this itself..
Ishani without responding came to him and removed his coat and took his shirt from tuck in and was up to touch his shirt button.
Ranveer:Ishani its okay Let me sleep..
Ishani:Tk.

Ranveer went and laid himself in the bed and he started to sleep.
Ishani went out of their room and took a book and went to her room. Raagini was playing where she had that teddy bear in her own kids world. Ishani went and sat near her and started to read the book. The day was drawing to night where Ishani done their dinner and she fed Raagini her dinner.Raagini who was playing in the walker after long time rubbing her face showed her hands up to Ishani.
Ishani(with a smile):At least now my Baby wanted to sleep come to Mama...
Ishani took Raagini from the walker and started to make the cutie pie sleep. It took so short time to make Raagini sleep as she skipped her after noon sleep. As Raagini slept she made her sleep in the cradle and saw Ranveer who was sleeping in the bed.
Ishani(went to him and held his shoulders and shook him);Ranveer...(as he didn't wake up again shaking him):Ranveer...
Ranveer(rubbed his face and woke up and saw Ishani): Haan Ishani..
Ishani:Have your dinner and then sleep..
Ranveer: dinner?
Ishani: Haan let me bring it you just wash your face and come. don't use your right hand with left hand wash your face.
Ranveer(took his right hand and saw the bandage in it):Tk...

Ishani went towards the kitchen where Ranveer went to the washroom. After 10 minutes he came out of the washroom wiping his face with towel in his left hand. He saw himself in the mirror and wiped his face to the extreme he can. He came back to the bed and sat in the bed.He saw Raagini sleeping in the cradle and smiled to himself. Ishani entered with the food plate and she came to the bed with a smile and sat facing Ranveer.
Ishani(took a Paratha and dipping it in Aloo sabji showed it to his mouth): Have it..
Ranveer(with a smile got the food and started to have it with a smile): you know what? If I didn't get hurt I won't have got this boon.
Ishani(feeding him seeing him with a questioning look):What boon?
Ranveer:(eating the paratha and smiling to her):That having a dinner from the hands of Ishani.
Ishani:(with a smile):Ranveer have it now...

Ranveer was so happily enjoying his wife's hand dinner. Where after his dinner she came to their room.Ranveer was resting his head to the head rest of the bed where Ishani came after changing and she came to their bed.
Ishani:Ranveer you can change know?
Ranveer:Its okay let me sleep like this itself..
Ishani:Tk...if you are okay with it sleep..

Ishani went to lay in the bed where Ranveer held her hand with his left hand.
Ishani(seeing him without understanding):What?
Ranveer:Make me sleep...
Ishani:Arrey lay down in the bed and start to sleep.
Ranveer:Nahi make me sleep in your hug..
Ishani(went to tell him no where she even wanted to talk to with a smile): Tk come..
Ranveer:(like a cute boy):Really?
Ishani:Haan

Ishani went near him where he cutely hugged her and rested his chin in her shoulders where Ishani hugged him back lovingly.
Ishani:(in a loving voice): Ranveer..
Ranveer(cutely smiling being in her hug): Hmm
Ishani:Can I ask you something?
Ranveer: Haan
Ishani: you can never be angry on me right?
Ranveer(with a smile): you have seen my complete angry avatar. I have humiliated you so much I have hurt you so much even in that you are telling I cannot be angry on you.Do you believe it?
Ishani:hmm you can be doing anything to me but you will melt if you come near me.
Ranveer:(he had a smile as Ishani was telling his heart feelings):Tk tell me how you came to know it?
Ishani:Do you remember when you came to know I am alive you came to that god idol godown know you even tried to show Shikhar that I am a girl to marry all the rich men's.
Ranveer(came out of the hug having a puppy face): Haan I did it but mein kya karo? how can Shikhar marry my Ishani? Without knowing what to do I did it.I lost my mind that time.
Ishani(smiled to him): I know that even that time you were showing your angry avatar know when you told you had no feelings on me and when you came near me you finally melted in my embrace and kissed me.
Ranveer: Haan even you didn't push me that day but final twist was I caught got with Rithika.
Ishani: Hmm she is the right person to you. Even I cannot control you like her.
Ranveer: Hello don't try to connect me with that Rithika now (he held her hand with his left hand): Haan Ishani I can never be angry on you I may tell I don't have feeling for you in anger by I will finally fall for you.
Ishani:(caressing his hair):Tk cute boy now come sleep..(she opened her hand where Ranveer cutely hugged her again and rested his chin in her shoulders).
Ranveer: Ishani I love you..
Ishan: Hmm tk but can I ask you some other thing?
Ranveer: What?
Ishani: How did your hand got hurt today?
Ranveer:That is what I said know...
Ishani:(before he could tell): I know that is a lie I need to know the truth what happen today?(hearing it Ranveer tried to come out of hug where Ishani held him back tightly):Don't come out of the hug now.Tell me what happened?
Ranveer(in thoughts): If I tell it Ishani will get hurt. She may even go and question that Naina. I don't want Ishani to be close to that Naina and I don't want any quarrel with Naina. what to tell to Ishani? she got to know I am telling lie.
Ishani:Ranveer I am asking you..
Ranveer(in a managing voice): Haan Ishani I broke a glass tumbler with my hand.
Ishani(brought him out of the hug and saw him with a questioning face):What is the need for you to break a glass tumbler Ranveer?
Ranveer: Wo Ishani mein...
Ishani: Kya?
Ranveer: Nahi actually the shares values were getting down I wanted my employees to be active that time but they didn't work properly so to control my anger I was holding the water glass they kept in the meeting hall so as anger was heavy I broke the glass.
Ishani:Ranveer..tum bi na? I really don't know what to tell.. today only I got promise from you that you will control your anger but for that you have come home hurting yourself.
Ranveer: Ishani its okay I will surely reduce my anger..
Ishani: How? daily coming home breaking the glasses and hurting your body parts.
Ranveer:(with a smile): I am telling know I will be okay soon. I won't behave like this here after okay.
Ishani:Tk If you have anger at least show it on me and don't hurt yourself okay I trust you now come sleep..

She cutely opened her hands to him with a smile where he lovingly hugged her and they had a cherishing moment of their pure love.
Screen freezes on hugging Ranveer and Ishani.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey hi dear how are you?
Sorry for not replying yesterday belated happy mother's day to your mom and you also
This chapter was amazing naina's reaction was amazing πŸ‘ πŸ‘
But the best was ritika's shocked reaction πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Ragini is seriously a cutie mobo was very adorable I love ishani and ragini bonding so much 😳 πŸ‘
Again ranveer lied to her but he is only protecting her but that sleeping in her embrace was awesome
Let's see what naina does
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing chapter... Specially the last part in which ishaani said that if you have anger you can show on me but don't hurt yourself...
Awww lovely ishaani...
And naina shouted on ritika. πŸ˜†
And now herself clear ishaani character to make RV friend again πŸ˜›
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi,
Awesome... chapter heheh... naina confused and shout on ritika and ritika shell shocked she never thought that ranveer blindly trusted on ishani...amazed..
Ishveer moment was so beautiful l iked it
Waiting for next
Thanks for pm
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
SakshiπŸ€—
That was such an amazing chapterπŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved it ,pls continue soonπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii didi..
     Fantastic..mindblowing chapter...
     Naina shouted on ritika amazing..
     Hope ranbeer do not accept jer as a ftend again and do not believe her...
   Ranveer again lied her..
Hope ishani get to know the truth...
And raginis mobo...aww how cute...
Ranvwer sleeping in ishanis hug lovely..
Waiting for next..
Update soon...
Take care...
Keep smiling...
Luv u...
Thnk for the pm...
SweetieSonia100 thumbnail
Awww... im back finally my dear! 
Sooo happyyy to seee u again... Sorry yar I was sooo sooo sooo much busy in my study... But i kept ur FF like a routine... Because I love it yar... ITS NOT JUST A FF... ITS THE MOST WONDERFUL THING EVER HAPPENED TO ME... IM JUST MESMERIZED BY UR WRITING... WHEN I READ UR FF... I THINK LIKE A 3D COMPUTER SCREEN... IN TO THE WORLD OF IMAGINATION ... AND OUR SPECIAL ISHVEER... YARRR I JUSTTT WANT TOOO HUGGG U AND EXPRESS MY HAPPINESS... U R WONDERFUL! GORGEOUS! BOUNTEOUS! MARVELLOUS! AWESOME! 
CUTE! SWEET! NICE! KIND AND GOLD HEARTED ! 
WRITER ! IMAGINER ! THINKER ! 
SERIOUSLY JANYYY I CAN STATE U THE 
❀️ THE FOUNDR OF FFs β€οΈ
I cannot express my love for u ... I justtt loveee uuu ... And u always say thaT Im not... Im not... But jany its Reality!! Really u r brillant... These words are from My Heart dear! 
Hatzzz offf tooo u ! Salute !!!!!! 
Ragz and shano Boundness... Awesome
Thankgod ... For rithika... The witch the vamp... Hahahahahahahahahah ... She is sooo confused on our ranveer's behaviour 
Yaarrr loveee uuu !!!!! 
Keep smiling 
Keep loving πŸ˜³
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi  ishu and ragini bond s sooo cute it's look so adorable  her name fr d toy mobo nd ishveer  scenes  were sooo cute their understanding s amazing let's c Wat dathe chudayil  s going to do thnq for  pm and keep update dearπŸ˜ƒ