||-Our Baby-|| A SanDhir SS (COMPLETED) - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Samaira81

Chapter 4
Very well written ishu👏👏👏
Aryan bought bangels for ragini aww😳
Aryan likes sanaya😛
I really like the idea of adding witty dialogues👏👏
Aryukta phone conversation was good they share a good rapport👍🏼
Sandhir scenes were awesome totally loved themSandhir and renuka scene was sweet😳
Sanyukta and ragini scene was lovely❤️
Ragini and Aryan scene was so cute emmotional and sweet love their bond..I love the brothers sister trio they love each other so much and they truly care about each other😳 I wish show mein bhi Aryan aisa hota itna cunning nahi hota🤔
Yayyy ragini ki engagement ho gayi🥳
Overall an amazing update ishu loved it❤️
Thanks for the PM🤗
And sorry for being super late😊

Thank You Sam.. :)
mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: loveparsh

Nice update isha

Liked it

Continue soon
Waiting

Thank You ayu..
mayu.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: newmoon18

amzng update loved it Aryan sanyu bonding is nice everybody so happy and enjoying sandhir so much in love the proposal was awsme sanyu is pregnant excited to see wht hppns next

Thank You..
mayu.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyOeuvrer

Each chappy is beautifully scibbbled

Very Interesting SS😃

👏

Update soon😳

Congrats🤗

Thank You sona di..
mayu.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritikaagrawal

sanyukta pregnant😃😃
wowww...
update next jaldi jaldi😊

<div></div>

Thank You...
mayu.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinii01

Superb update...loved it. Thanks for PM

Thank You
mayu.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: howardscarlett

Superb update

Randhir is surprised that Aryan find a girl for himself, who used to feel shy while talking to girls

Randhir's proposal was awesome

oh Sanyu is pregnant
how will Randhir react to this news

Thanks for PM

Thank You di.. :) :)
mayu.x thumbnail
CHAPTER 6   

"Kaustuki. Handle everything. I am coming in sometime."I said and walked out of my cabin with my phone. I walked through the corridors wearing my white doctor coat. I entered the elevator and pressed the button 5. My cabin is in 2nd floor where as Kritika's cabin is in the 5th. I reached the floor in no time and I entered Kritika's cabin.

"Are you free right now?"I asked Kritika. She looked up at me.

"Yup."She replied

"Actually Kritu-"I started and sat infront of her. We both were in same college and same room. But the difference was that her stream was gynecology and mine was cardiology. We both became best of friends.

"Is everything okay Sanyu?"She asked and looked at me.

"I want you to perform the pregnancy test on me Kritu. I think I am pregnant."I said and looked at her. She nodded and stood up. She took a injection and drew blood from my veins and sent it for medical test. I waited there till the report come. My mind was playing with different emotions. She came back after giving my blood sample. We were talking on some random topics but my mind was struck in the report. After some times the ward boy came with the report. She read it and smiled.

"Congratulations Sanyukta. You are pregnant."She said and looked at me.

"Wh-what? I a-am pr-preg-pregnant?"I asked still not believing it. My eyes were wet with happiness.

"Yes Sanyu. 3 weeks."She said and kept her hand on mine.

"Inform Randhir about it."She said and I nodded. I took the report from her hand and read it many times. I still can't believe that I am pregnant with our child. Our baby, Randhir's blood is inside me. Now my family will be completed.

"Sanyu, here are some medicines. Please take them on time. And come back with Randhir for regular checkups."She said and handled me the prescription. I nodded and took the prescription and the reports and walked out of her cabin. In between I took the medicines and came to my room. Kaustuki was not there. I sat on the chair and leaned back and smiled. I kept my hand on my belly and caressed our baby. Come soon Baby. Mumma and Papa are waiting for you. I thought and closed my eyes.

RANDHIR

I took a sip from my black coffee and read the file of my dream car. I couldn't concentrate on it as my mind was struck on what was happening from few days. Sanyukta had been puking since yesterday. Though she had promised me to consult the doctor but I am sure she will not do so. She is just so careless when it comes on her. I took my phone to call her but it rang instead. It flashed Parth.

"Yeah Parth."I said and keep down the file.

"Randhir. I need your help. Please come to my cabin."He said.

"Okay. I am coming."I said and disconnected the call and came out of my cabin. I decided to call Sanyukta later.

SANYUKTA

I took a half day leave from hospital and reached home. I will disclose this news to him in a special manner. I changed into a ankle length skinny black pant and pink over sized t-shirt. I tied my hairs in messy bun and walked to the kitchen. I started preparing Randhir's favorite food.

I am really excited for this. I am going to be a mother. And Randhir, a father. We are gonna have our baby. I could feel butterflies in my stomach when I imagine us with our baby. I caressed my stomach and my lips curved into a smile. Our Baby. Randhir, please come fast. I can't wait to share this news with you.

Soon the food was ready and I served it on the table. I ran upstairs to our room and I took out a pink saree. I quickly wrapped it around my frame. I was combing my hairs when I felt someone's hand sliding in my waist. My heart skipped a beat as I realised whose touch that was. It was Randhir. His head was buried deep inside my neck. I could feel his warm breath that were giving my chills in my spines.

"Randhir."I said and turned. I hugged him and he too wrapped his big arms around me.

"How was your day?"I asked

"Hmm it was good. Did you consult the doctor?"He asked and I opened my eyes. I blushed as I remembered about our baby.

"Yeah. Tum jaldi fresh ho jao. Then we will have our dinner together."I said and broke the hug. I opened his tie and first two buttons of his shirt. He walked to the washroom while I came down. I served the food in two plates. By the time he came down and we sat beside each other. We fed each other like we usually do. After it was over we came back to our room.

"Randhir."

"Hmm..."

"Look here. I want to say you something."I said and he looked at me. I was sitting on the bed while he was searching for some file. He walked to me and sat beside me.

"What happened Sanyukta?"He asked and hold my hand in his.

"Randhir, do din se vomit ho raha tha. Toh Maa ne kaha doctor se ja ke mil. Toh I went to Kritu."I stopped and he looked up at me.

"Kritu? Kritika. That friend from your college?"He asked

"Yes. And she did some test and Ran-"I again stopped. He squeezed my hand and narrowed his eyebrows.

"Randhir, I am pregnant."I finally disclosed the news and closed my eyes. On not getting any reaction from him I opened my eyes and looked at him. His eyes were blank without any expression.

"Wh-What did you say? You are Pregnant?"He asked and I nodded.

"3 weeks."I said and he caressed my belly. I smiled and looked down.

"But Sanyukta. We can't have this baby now."His words broke my dreamland. Those six words were enough to break my dream of having a happy family.

"But why Randhir? You also love kids. And you wanted to have so many kids of your. Then why are you saying that you dont want this baby?"I said and my eyes were wet with tears. He left my hand and stood up.

"Its not like I don't want kids. But the thing is I don't want them now."He said and looked at me

"But why Randhir? Why? It's not like we are not financially strong to raise our kids. Randhir, we can give our kids a bright future. Then why you don't want this baby?"I asked and a tear drop rolled down my eye.

"Sanyukta. You also know that I got the investors for my dream car. And you had just started your career as a cardiologist. Don't you think this is not the right time to have kids?"He said and I sniffed. Tears were continuously flowing from my eyes.

"I think, if we have this baby now then we both will not be able to give time to our respective careers."He said and came to me. He made me sit down on the bed and cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears with his thumbs.

"Once we are settled down with our career we will plan our family. But this can't happen now Sanyukta."He said and pecked my forehead.

"Just think about what I said. We will meet Kritika and will discuss about the termination of this pregnancy."He said and picked me up in his embrace and laid me down. He too laid beside me and hugged my waist and switched off the light. But sleep was miles away from my eyes.

PRECAP: Sanyukta's decision.

____

Phew.. Ho gaya..

Now comeon Comment ur views..

For PMs, buddy me.

ISHA

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsme update loved it sanyu was so excited and happy to know abut her pregnancy she's on cloud 9 her happy bubble died rd is not ready sanyu so broken excited for next update soon
vinii01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update...loved it. Thanks for pm