||-Our Baby-|| A SanDhir SS (COMPLETED)

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Pic Credit : taaniroyal

INTRODUCTION    

Randhir Singh Shekhawat is happily married to Sanyukta Aggarwal. They have their own Company named RanSan Enterpeises... They had everything a normal person would dream of having. Name, Fame, happy and loving family, caring friends, money and what not. They were the youth icon of our country. They had achieved a lot in a very short period of time...

But, one day, Sanyukta realised that she is pregnant with their first child. She was really happy as she think now their family will be completed. But her happiness was short lived as Randhir didn't want the child now. For him, their company is at its peak of success and he don't want to be distracted by this baby...

Now, what will they do? Will Sanyukta accept his decision? Or will Randhir accept their little baby?

OUR BABY, is about their journey from lovers to parents...

Do like and comment your views.. I will try to give regular updates..

For PMs, buddy me..

ISHA

Edited by Twinkle_Isha - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
- | INDEX | -

CHAPTER ONE : PAGE 1

CHAPTER TWO : PAGE 3

CHAPTER THREE : PAGE 5

CHAPTER FOUR : PAGE 7

CHAPTER FIVE : PAGE 10

CHAPTER SIX : PAGE 12

CHAPTER SEVEN : PAGE 15

CHAPTER EIGHT : PAGE 18

CHAPTER NINE : PAGE 20

CHAPTER TEN : PAGE 22

CHAPTER ELEVEN : PAGE 24

CHAPTER TWELVE : PAGE 24

CHAPTER THIRTEEN : PAGE 26

CHAPTER FOURTEEN : PAGE 28

CHAPTER FIFTEEN : PAGE 30

- | COMPLETED | -

.oOo.
Edited by Twinkle_Isha - 7 years ago
mayu.x thumbnail
CHAPTER 1           

As the sunrays hit my face, I opened my eyes and blinked twice. I looked around and sighed. I tried to get up from my bed but I felt some weight on my bare waist. I turned back and saw my cute husband, India's top business tycoon, Randhir Singh Shekhawat sleeping like a baby. His mouth a little open and he was snoring lightly. I kept my hand on his cheek and caressed his little grown stubble. I pecked his forehead followed by his cheek and then I stopped and looked his eyes. His eyes balls were moving which implies that he was awake. I smiled and pecked his nose.

"I know you are awake. Don't act of sleeping."I said and he immediately opened his eyes.

"Good Morning Shona..."He pecked my lips and looked into my eyes

"Don't you have meeting today?"I asked still looking his eyes. He was caressing my waist and I was feeling ticklish sensation.

"Yup. But I don't want to go. Jiske paas aap jaisi biwi ho woh office ja kar time kyun waste kare?"He said and I playfully hit his chest.

"Get up you sleepy head... You have an important meeting with the Foreign client. And you also know that deal is very important for you."I said and pecked his cheek.

"Hmm.. But before that I want my Morning Kiss."He said and forwarded his head toward me.

I looked him and closed my eyes. I wanted to protest but dropped down that idea as I also know he will not listen to anyone without getting his morning kiss. Our lips were just few centimeters apart but this moment broke as his phone buzzed. We opened our eyes together and looked here and there. He groaned and picked up his phone and left me. I tied the bedsheet around my bare body and walked to the bathroom.

After having a warm shower, I came out wearing my pink bathrobe that hanged till my mid thigh. I saw Randhir sitting on the couch typing something on his laptop.

"Are you all ready for today's meeting?"I asked while drying my hairs.

"Ya-na-ya.. Haan."He was fumbling with the answer. Damn sure something is wrong. I kept my hair drier down on the dressing table and walked to him and sat on his lap. I wrapped my hand around his neck. He looked into my eyes.

"Don't be nervous Randhir. I know you will crack this deal."I said and pecked his lips. He wrapped his hands around my waist and smiled.

"I know that Sanyukta. But the fact is, this is my dream project. I had dreamt of it when I was just studying in FITE. I can't let it fail."He said and smiled sadly.

"Trust yourself Randhir. Everything will be fine. Now go and have a shower. I will cook something for you."I said and get up from his lap.

I took out his towel from the wardrobe and threw it on his direction. He catched it and walked to the bathroom. I too changed into a black ankle length jeans pant and white tops. I tied my hairs in high pony and came downstairs to the kitchen.

This is our small life. We both are married to each other since 2 years. It was Arrange cum Love Marraige. Arranged by our parents. We were childhood sweetheart. Our father worked in same company. And our mother were best friend. We went to the same school, sat in same bench. We shared our lunch together. Atlast we are spending our life together. Isn't that great?   

We were in love since childhood but realised it when he said me that he want to ask Ishika to be his girlfriend. That time we were in 12th. I cant tell how much annoyed I was of that girl. Because of her, Randhir started ignoring me. I became sad and that time, Samir entered my life. I liked him but I could never feel comfortable whenever he was around me. And then we realised that we love each other. We can't even stay away from each other for a minute. He broke up with Ishika and I broke up with Samir. And then our story started.             

It was Aryan, his brother who gave this suggestion to our parents of our marriage. If that day he would've not suggested about us then may be today Randhir would've married some other girl and i would've married some other boy.

But now we are together. Randhir Singh Shekhawat, a successful businessman and India's best Mechanical Engineer. And I had now became Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat.. Too long name isn't it? That's why I made it Sanyukta RS Shekhawat. I am a cardiologist. That's what my dream was. To be a doctor and to marry Randhir. All thanks to Aryan that now my 2nd dream came true.

"Sanyukta... Sanyukta..."I heard Randhir's screams. Now what happen? Why the hell is he screaming like this? I switched off the gas and ran upstairs to our room. I saw him searching for something in the cupboard.

"What?"I asked him as I entered our room.

"Did you saw my file? That blue one."He asked and I raised my right eyebrow. Now how the hell do I know where he had kept his file?

"No. It's your file. So you must know where it is."I said and made my way to our bed. I sat down and looked at him.

"But last night I was studying it. And now I dont know where it is."He said and walked towards my bookshelf where all my medical books were kept.

"Don't even think to touch my book shelf. I will search for that file but don't mess my book shelf."I screamed and he stopped and became a statue. He didn't moved a bit. I stood up and searched near his laptop.

"It's your file and your responsibility to look after it. How many time will I search your things and how many time will I take care of your things?"I asked and opened the bedside drawer. I find one blue color file and walked towards him.

"Is it your file?"I asked and he smiled. He immediately hugged me.

"Thank You Sanyukta. Sach mein aap na hote toh hamara kya hota?"He said and pecked my lips. I too giggled at this line.

"And ya, till our last breath you will have to take care of me and my things."He said and winked. I shook my head and sighed. Randhir and his lines. Made for each other. This must be the effect of reading such romantic novels. I should ban them in my house for his betterment. I dont like so romantic Randhir. The Randhir I loved is ambitious, focused towards his goal dont say much that he loves me. His silence says me everything that how much he loves me.

"Breakfast ready hai?"He asked breaking my trance.

"Haan."I replied and we came down.. We sat adjacent to each other and ate our breakfast. In the meanwhile, my phone buzzed and it flashed Kaustuki. Kaustuki is an intern working under me.

"Yeah Kaustuki. What happened?"I asked while feeding Randhir. That's a rule made by me. Normally we dont get time to eat together. But whenever we eat together, we feed each other.

"Sanyukta Ma'am, I need leave for today."She said. I ate the paratha from Randhir's hand. He wiped the curd that was on the corner of lip with his thumb and smiled.

"Why?"
That's the first thing I asked her. She usually takes a lot of leave. And this in intolerable in this profession. According to me a doctor should always be there in the hospital as her patient may need her anytime.

"Actually, after two days, its my engagement. And I need to do shopping for it. That's why."She said and I looked at Randhir. I remember how I ran behind Menka Ma'am, under whom I was doing my internship, to grant me one day leave for me engagement shopping with Randhir. After requesting so much and doing the work of days on one day, she granted me leave.

"Okay Kaustuki. But this is the last time I am granting you leave. You had taken so many leaves unnecessarily. Now no more leaves okay?"I said

"Ya sure Ma'am. Thank You Ma'am. And ya I and Jiggy will invite personally but for now I am inviting you both. You both will have to come to my engagement."She said excitedly. I looked at Randhir who was reading his 'BLUE' file that I had searched for him.

"Yeah sure. We will come. Now take care."I said and disconnected the call.

"Randhir, shall we leave?"I asked and stood up from my chair.

"No Mrs. Shekhawat."He said and held my wrist. He pulled me toward him and made me sit on his lap.

"You still had not given me my morning kiss."He said and smirked. I blushed and closed my eyes as if giving him permission for the kiss. He forwarded his head towards me and kept his lips on mine. We both were kissing each other. It was not a passionate one but it was gentle. My hands were playing with his hairs. And his hands were on my waist. He slid his hand inside my top and was drawing some patterns on my bare waist. Soon we broke the kiss and he pecked my forehead.

"Ab chalein?"I asked and he nodded. We came out of our mansion, SanDhir Land and sat inside the car. He first drove to my hospital and stopped his car infront of the gate.

"All The Best Randhir. I am sure everything will be fine."I said and pecked his cheeks. He smiled and nodded his head. I took my bag and came out of the car while he drove towards our   company, RanSan Enterprises... I too walked inside as his car disappeared.

Hey all. I hope you all are not bored..

Share you views and hit the like button.

For PMs, buddy me..

ISHA
Edited by Twinkle_Isha - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsme story loved it it was really nice sandhir so happy together they r so much in love excited for next
yashika.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update..
The story looks interesting. 😊
Waiting to read further..
Cont soon...
kadia717 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting..
They are so much in love...